Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Senju Tsunade Vs Hyuga Hiashi ( Hinata 's father ) !

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Senju Tsunade Vs Hyuga Hiashi ( Hinata 's father ) !

Who is stronger !?

Senju clan head ( last member !? ) or Hyuga clan head !?

battle ground : Orochimaru Vs Tsunade & Jiraya battlefield ...

condition : both of them are healthy and they already prepared themselves for this fight

Hiuga Hiashi Jutsu :

Gentle Fist
    Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven
    Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven
    Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm
    Eight Trigrams Vacuum Wall Palm
    Gentle Fist Art One Blow Body
    Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists

note : I assume that he knew all of Hyuga clan jutsu that mean he knew all of hinata and Neji jutsu as well ....

Senju Tusnade Jutsu :

Body Pathway Derangement

Chakra Enhanced Strength

Chakra Scalpel

Chakra Transfer Technique

Creation Rebirth

Heavenly Foot of Pain

Mystical Palm Technique

Remote Healing

Strength of a Hundred Seal

Strength of a Hundred Technique

Summoning Technique (Slugs)

Transformation Technique

Yin Seal: Release

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tsunade
    خداحافظ

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Senju Tsunade Vs Hyuga Hiashi ( Hinata 's father ) !

While the senju have not really have a particularly large role in the manga currently I don't actually think they are extinct or anything. They were as numerous or more than the uchiha during hashirama's time, there is no reason for them to not be around. Even the sarutobi clan turned out to have been around recently.

Anyways, I would go for tsunade here. Gentle fist? Tsunade has an actual advantage here. The gentle fists hurts internal organs and whatnot but tsunade's strength is so overwhelmingly colossal that she destroys everything. Odds are she can even unblock the blocked chakra nodes. On top of that (yes, on top) she has her actual immortality in battle, an acid spewing giant slug and to put gravy on the whole thing her electric jutsu which messes up your movements. Tsunade has a bad reputation around here but just how many people in the manga are alive solely because of her? Her mass healing has saved thousands by now and it also saved god knows how many people from pain's shinra tensei. On top of that we know for a fact her actual physical strength exceeds that of the raikage himself....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lemonadez's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    While the senju have not really have a particularly large role in the manga currently I don't actually think they are extinct or anything. They were as numerous or more than the uchiha during hashirama's time, there is no reason for them to not be around. Even the sarutobi clan turned out to have been around recently.

Anyways, I would go for tsunade here. Gentle fist? Tsunade has an actual advantage here. The gentle fists hurts internal organs and whatnot but tsunade's strength is so overwhelmingly colossal that she destroys everything. Odds are she can even unblock the blocked chakra nodes. On top of that (yes, on top) she has her actual immortality in battle, an acid spewing giant slug and to put gravy on the whole thing her electric jutsu which messes up your movements. Tsunade has a bad reputation around here but just how many people in the manga are alive solely because of her? Her mass healing has saved thousands by now and it also saved god knows how many people from pain's shinra tensei. On top of that we know for a fact her actual physical strength exceeds that of the raikage himself....

1.) Having Relying on brute strength is not a safe against Hyuga Clan... Look at Ten Tails. Pretty sure that Ten Tails (Hands) has more strength than Tsunade. But it was easily repel by Rasengan Hyuga (U know the Spinning thing around them). I dont want to look for the name for it. But let just called it Rasengan Hyuga.

2.) Hyuga clan are specialize of Stopping chakra flow of the opponent. Which means Tsunade would be immobilize of using her Chakra. Since all the chakra points have been blocked. Tsunade has no way of getting out of it Unless there a Biju Chakra inside her that would override her own chakra (Like naruto vs neji).

3.) The only thing Tsunade has is Summoning Jutsu.... but again what can Tsunade jutsu would do if her chakra path have been blocked? She cant use jutsu anymore (Naruto vs Neji)..

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I would argue tsunade is more than capable of punching through the kaiten. She was even able to punch through susanoo. Even if she takes damage she can easily heal it. Even if for some reason tsunade is not able to punch past kaiten she still has the advantage. There is no defense against her strength whatsoever when it comes to taijutsu. The only alternative is to dodge her punches, blocking will result in at least having the blocking limb rendered unusable, asuming the sheer strength behind the punch does not outright kill the receiver. Only inhuman monsters could actually continue fighting after that as far as we know.

That is only if they manage to use the techniques on the kage. I doubt that would be so simple. Even then, rendering the target unable to use chakra requires a sistematic jutsu which takes a number of hits. To boot tsunade has her byakogo which can release chakra into her body at any time. Back in the day naruto basically reactivated his chakra system with chakra from the kyubi, I would argue tsunade could pull of something similar. I don't think the battle would even get to that stage though.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto has become so lame that the versus threads doesn't receive love anymore lol.

Anyway, I think that tsunade would win. Personally I don't think Hiashi is any stronger then neji. With that said neji was practically a one trick wonder with a brain, who does that remind you of??

This fight would be taijutsu only and if tsunade got tired of chasing Hiashi around she would just summon her slug to end things quickly.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Hyuugas are a bad match-up for someone like Tsunade. They're close-range fighters, for the most part, with a few mid-range options. Fighting Tsunade up close for any period of time is pretty stupid, a single hit and you're pretty much dead. Add that to the fact that she's someone who is more than capable of handling the damage doled out by the Gentle Fist, and she pretty much takes this with relative ease. This doesn't even consider Katsuyu, who pretty much spews death.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, damage from a gentle fist strike is not necessarily small. If I recall the manga made the point that people with sufficient gentle fist mastery could kill others in one hit. Now, the issue here is that gentle fist could kill you in a single hit while tsunade's fist will god damn obliterate anything that dares get in the way. I would argue tsunade's approach to taijutsu is plainly the most efficient approach possible. So far we have 3 options when it comes to taijutsu. We have the gentle fist which causes severe internal damage. Then we have guy's and lee's style which causes external damage. And then we have tsunade and sakura to whom those considerations are obsolete. It would take an inhuman monster like orochimaru or maybe someone as physically powerful as the raikage to be able to tank tsunade considering what we know and hiashi was just a human...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it a plane..? Is it a bird..? No! Its Hiashi Hyuga with a broken jaw and he just crashlanded into a volcano!
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

and what if Hiashi use his palm wall jutsu to behead Tsuande .... the force is too strong and it could repel Jubbi Tail/Hand and I neck is strong enough to endure it .....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't that a combined technique with him and Neji?

Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Wasn't that a combined technique with him and Neji?
    probably not ... although , I really didn't read these past 50 chapter carefully .... so I don't know ....

anyway , Tsuande get super strong to have chance against Madara ( to not show useless in front of other kages ) ...

and what if Hiashi use gentle fist on Tsuande head and blow her brain !?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Nope, it was definitely a combined attack.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

In the unlikely chance that Hiashi managed to turn off Tsunade's chakra by piercing her tenketsu she'd just regenerate her tenketsu by releasing Byakugou. It'd work just like when Neji sealed Naruto's tenketsu and he relied on Kurama's chakra instead because it's an actual separate store of chakra.

But there's no need for all of that. Tsunade just Kenpachi's him. Tanks one blow and then pops his head like a zit.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    and what if Hiashi use gentle fist on Tsuande head and blow her brain !?
    Well, the case could as easily be made for "what if tsunade kinda grazes hiashi and an entire portion of his body is blown to bits". Well, on top of the guy never getting much of a spotlight another issue here is that if he was this good he would be someone who'd be considered for the kage seat (we have seen those meetings before). So far the only people that have ever been considered are jiraiya, tsunade and then kakashi. Hiashi didn't even get an honorable mention here.... Tsunade is essentially immortal in battle and has a simpler and more efficient taijutsu than him on top of the natural chakra reserve which earned her a 5 in the databook stat for stamina. Just tapping hiashi could win her the battle.... At least tsunade has some degree of protection against the chakra sealing with her byakogo here.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lemonadez's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GnoMAD View Post
    Nope, it was definitely a combined attack.
    Nope it wasnt combined attack. How can they combined attack if they have their own "Sphere" around them?

there many hands of that ten tail just going forward at them and there was 3 sphere (Hinata, hiashi, Neji) each of them has its own sphere repelling those ten tail hands..

it wasnt even combined as there a space between them. its not 1 giant circle rasengan hyuga jutsu what so ever.
    Last edited by Lemonadez; November 13, 2013 at 03:47 AM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast