Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Elite Uchiha vs. Akatsuki

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RezzieThaRapper's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Elite Uchiha vs. Akatsuki

Madara Uchiha (Non-Edo, No Hashirama Enhancements)
    Itachi Uchiha (Non Edo, no Shisui eye)
    Obito Uchiha (Never crushed, has both Sharingans, no Rinnengan, No Zetsu matter, Assuming he's very good with Katon)
    Shisui Uchiha (Assume he's also very good at Katon)

vs.

Pein
    Konan
    Kisame
    Zetsu
    Kakazu
    Hidan
    Sasori
    Orochimaru
    Deidara

============================================================

Battle takes place over the entire area in which the Sasuke Retrieval Arc took place... from that forest all the way to the VOTE...

============================================================

You can pair up the battles anyway you want, or you assume it's all happening in the same place all at once...
    I have an opinionDon't hate me for it...

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Elite Uchiha vs. Akatsuki

The Uchiha. Shisui can make Pain turn on Akatsuki while Itachi makes Deidara take himself out, and possible other Akatsuki too, with genjutsu. HIdan and Kakuzu easily kill Obito since he's too busy choking on his candy while tryin to use a fireballl jutsu.

Sasuke uses Susano'o to prevent Konan from asphyxiating him and lights her up with Amaterasu. Kakuzu and Hidan get sealed in Sword of Totsuga after Uchiha realize Hidan and Kakuzu can't be killed. Madara takes out Sasori and Zetsu with his speed and destructive katon, which will admittedly work only if Kisame's out of his way. But Kisame will probably create an ocean, but Pain can absorb that.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Obito is very good at Katon, the one he used against Naruto & co is second only to Madara's flamethrower

This is easily a stomp for the Uchihas, the only real threats are Kisame and Pein, which can be dismissed easily by Madara and Obito.
    After that its a massacre, even without bothering with Shisui's Kotoamatsukami all the others can take at least 2 Akatsuki at once, numbers are useless when you can spam Amaterasu projectiles, have a Susano'o with an invincible shield & sword combination, have the haxest pair of eyes this manga has ever seen and you are called Uchiha Madara.
    If not for Pein and Kisame, Madara could easily solo Akatsuki imho

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Well Obito is very good at Katon, the one he used against Naruto & co is second only to Madara's flamethrower

This is easily a stomp for the Uchihas, the only real threats are Kisame and Pein, which can be dismissed easily by Madara and Obito.
    After that its a massacre, even without bothering with Shisui's Kotoamatsukami all the others can take at least 2 Akatsuki at once, numbers are useless when you can spam Amaterasu projectiles, have a Susano'o with an invincible shield & sword combination, have the haxest pair of eyes this manga has ever seen and you are called Uchiha Madara.
    If not for Pein and Kisame, Madara could easily solo Akatsuki imho
    In this case i would normally say no, Elite shinobi fights are never stomps, but after what Madara did to the Kages, he is the only person so far that i will never argue against if mentioned in a Stomp.

I think im the only one who actually considers Tobi more of a threat and an obstacle to get past, he has both versions of Kamui and some serious fire power add to that he has great knowledge of the Narutoverse so he could probably counter everything the Akatsuki have to offer.

Honestly though, if they dont take out Kisame and Nagato first, this is going to be a long long fight.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

I disagree with everybody up there^^
    I say the Akatsuki take this by the smallest amount. Yes, the Uchiha can place them under genjutsu, but the Akatsuki have the numbers (and skills).

First, there is Madara. Because he isn't edo, Hashi enhancments, or otherwise, there needs to be an opponent equal in his stamina, can neutralize his fire, and can break Susanoo. I would pair Nagato, Kisame, and Kakuzu against him. I believe the three of them could beat him.

Itachi is a threat as well, and he can easily beat Deidara. However, because Deidara already fought him and developed C4, it wouldn't be a complete stomp. His stamina is low, so tiring him out is an option. I think Sasori would also be a good match for him as well, as he has a lot of stamina and could overwhelm him with puppets.

For Obito, I would match Konan and Orochimaru. It was shown Konan is not only extremely fast, but also intelligent. In their fight before Konan almost beat Obito, but thanks to his Izanagi he lived. Combine that with Orochimaru's mastery of most jutsus and Obito has his hands full. I think he would probably go down first, allowing Konan and Orochimaru to help the other teams/deal with Shisui.

I'm not really sure on Shisui we never see his skill, however I'm sure the other members could lend a hand.

I haven't included that there are six "Peins" therefore they technically have even more people. As both Kisame and Kakuzu have water release, all Katon is rendered useless. Konan can't be affected by it either (see Jiraiya vs. Konan). Orochimaru also has his summon, which is also a factor. I haven't even mentioned Zetsu, and all of his clones, not to mention his spore technique, which is undetectable.

I know everybody will argue that the Uchiha's susanoo, amateratsu (inextinguishable) and genjutsu is superior, but do the Akatsuki really seem like that much of a joke?

New Reply