Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sasuke's Rinnengan already hinted?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke's Rinnengan already hinted?

Wasn't Tobi speaking of "linking" Sasuke to the Gedo Mazou already a clue that at some point he would get the Rinnegan?

But Tobi tought it would be better to do it himself because he might not be able to control Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sasuke's Rinnengan already hinted?

linking to the gedo mazou? as in obtaining it as a summon by gaining the rinnegan?

that shows that tobi had a plan to give sasuke rinnegan to begin with, but then decided to scrap it

i think sasuke is still destined to obtain rinnegan in any case. the whole analogy of eye vs body has been drawn to death by kishi. sasuke and naruto are destined to fight as madara and hashirama have, and likely even surpassing their level

in this case naruto beats hashirama by having kyuubi yang chakra, and sasuke by rinnegan i guess

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Krina29's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Well many said that its likely for Sasu to awake the rinnengan. I have read some theory long ago in which gnut said that if Karin is an Uzumaki she has Senju DNA so if Sasu bit her and sucked her chakra he has Senju DNA too. I think this is pretty possible and sounds legit but with Kishi writing the manga who knows what is gonna happen...
    Last edited by Krina29; September 07, 2012 at 10:46 PM.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

what will the rinnegan do to him though ........ we all know that madara is the strongest doujutsu user , and there is no way on earth sasuke is gonna surpass him (or maybe he will , because kishi has long supposed that all naruto users have IQs<70)
    So , unless kishi wana pull another lame plothole , sasuke with rinnegan will not do much in battle , especially if naruto is going to beat a rinnegan madara helped by hax tobi and being immortal and having infinite chakra

also the scroll shouldnt be somethign madara doesnt know -_- , how would trashy suigetsu get his hands on something might madara didnt . so i wonder how is sasuke supposed to fight naruto in the last manga fight ... but this is uchiha kishimoto for you , sasuke will probably get a powerup and find a way to use yamamoto's bankai using the scroll
    i
    THE UCHIHA LOGIC:
    "brother follows hiw on path? destroy konoha " uchiha sasuke
    "the village wants you not to interfere with politics? coup-d'etat" uchiha fugaku
    "coup-d'etat on the way? obliterate entire clan" uchiha itachi
    "clan wants to make peace? destroy everyone everywhere" uchiha madara
    "10 years old crush dead?infinite tsukyumi" uchiha obito

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke surpassing Madara would have made sense had Madara not been Super Saiya Jin 11. I always liked that the next generation inherited the will of fire and became stronger then the last but then Madara came along and ruined all that.

Anyway, there still is a lot of lose ends to tie up so I am not really that pessimistic, I will pass my final judgement when the last chapter has been read.

Orochimaru once mentioned that Sasukes eyes had more potential then Itachis, that too might be a hint towards Rin'negan.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah i'm just saying if naruto beats madara then sasuke with rinnegan wouldnt even compete...
    + the next generation thing was kinda screwd with both the first hockage and madara .
    THE UCHIHA LOGIC:
    "the village wants you not to interfere with politics? coup-d'etat" uchiha fugaku

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I always liked that the next generation inherited the will of fire and became stronger then the last but then Madara came along and ruined all that.
    Good. Madara is credit to team. Surpassing =/= beating the shit out of previous generation or getting more stronger. There SHOULD be something the current generation cannot achieve, or else passing that "will of fire" would have no point to begin with.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    Well many said that its likely for Sasu to awake the rinnengan. I have read some theory long ago in which dunno who said that if Karin is an Uzumaki she has Senju DNA so if Sasu bit her and sucked her chakra he has Senju DNA too. I think this is pretty possible and sounds legit but with Kishi writing the manga who knows what is gonna happen...
    hey thanx krina...that's a thread i started"karin's bite no jutsu"

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sanadan View Post
    Orochimaru once mentioned that Sasukes eyes had more potential then Itachis, that too might be a hint towards Rin'negan.
    exactly...this is one of the main reasons itachi laid everything on the line for sasuke...
    shisui's sacrifice showed him that someone had to bring respect back to the uchiha...sasuke's eyes/power/.chakra/umph(whatever)is special(like madara was)...but better

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tousendrinksbleach View Post
    yeah i'm just saying if naruto beats madara then sasuke with rinnegan wouldnt even compete...
    + the next generation thing was kinda screwd with both the first hockage and madara .
    madara is haxed and like kabuto(a phony...claymold)...it will take both naruto and sasuke to take him down....
    and that's with a rinnegan sasuke...unless oro was brought back(by kishi)to be the canceller/releaser of madara some how
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

The next generation surpassing the old! Well I think the meaning in that is "When lets say Sarutobi the third became old his Student Orochimaru surpassed him in his prime" But maybe if we got to see Sarutobi edo tenseid with unlimited chakra, and in his prime. I would think he aswell would surpase this generation.

as for the topic of this thread!
    Sasuke is definetly going to get the Rinnengan even though we are yet to see his true EMS abilities + his perfect susanoo!
    Btw, Obito/Tobi is still using his old eye, wouldn't he at some point sone lose his sight because of the over use of his sharingan? ;P

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: Sasuke's Rinnengan already hinted?

Good. Madara is credit to team. Surpassing =/= beating the shit out of previous generation or getting more stronger. There SHOULD be something the current generation cannot achieve, or else passing that "will of fire" would have no point to begin with.
    very well put...my friend...
    the unreachable dream...which in this world only naruto can achieve

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by deni2k View Post
    The next generation surpassing the old! Well I think the meaning in that is "When lets say Sarutobi the third became old his Student Orochimaru surpassed him in his prime" But maybe if we got to see Sarutobi edo tenseid with unlimited chakra, and in his prime. I would think he aswell would surpase this generation.

as for the topic of this thread!
    Sasuke is definetly going to get the Rinnengan even though we are yet to see his true EMS abilities + his perfect susanoo!
    Btw, Obito/Tobi is still using his old eye, wouldn't he at some point sone lose his sight because of the over use of his sharingan? ;P
    yeah...this madara is incomprehensible...rinnegan,EMS,ETed and driven/motivated.only RS himself(alone)would/could bring him done...but madara claims himself that hashirama could.

with all this power...i just don't know about that
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    very well put...my friend...
    the unreachable dream...which in this world only naruto can achieve

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

yeah...this madara is incomprehensible...rinnegan,EMS,ETed and driven/motivated.only RS himself(alone)would/could bring him done...but madara claims himself that hashirama could.

with all this power...i just don't know about that
    the current madara isn't the madara hashirama fought

the main difference is he has the rinnegan now, and he has an undying body with unlimited chakra

i assume rinnegan use would drain him significantly. nagato was drained trying to rsurrect the people of konoha, and that led to his death

the same would have probably happened of madara if he was still alive. zombie = unlim chakra, he can spam draining moves without any strain

madara (even without rinnegan) vs hashirama in zombie state, madara probably wins.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

There's more to this hate thing and this will of fire thing; The First had the Senju will of fire that gave him the guts to surpass all those around him, so much so that he was able to perform amazing feats that were such that they made him legend even to the self same day.

Senju+Will of Fire = haxxor abilities that surpasses 9000.

The Uchiha can use powerful doujutsu but it drains their chakra so. BUT, you add intense hate to your doujutsu and you're able to do all things short of pulling a rabbit out of your @$$.

Uchiha+Hate = haxxor doujutsu techniques that approaches 9000 + Eternal Mangenkyu + Senju chakra = Rinnegan.

Unless you're Sasuke Uchiha who has sucked on the teet of Karin gaining a portion of her chakra that probably still exist in him in some form and will undoubtedly aide him in achieving the Rinnegan.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

sasuke against naruto , final battle

sasuke : i dont even have to go full power against you ,my hatred will obliterate you
    naruto : this time we fight , then talk later (kishi will have learned his lesson -_- )
    sasuke : behold , amaterasu
    naruto dodges easily
    sasuke : ahahaha final susano
    naruto destroy it with biju dama
    sasuke : tsukyomi
    naruto : dude even if you stabbed me for 1 year i wouldnt really give a crap
    sasuke : ok time for my trump card , you are doomed now naruto ...behold the greatness of the rinnegan !!!!!!!!
    naruto : do you know who madara is ?
    sasuke : yes , so?
    naruto : he had a rinnegan too ...and i one shoted him
    sasuke : o shit
    THE UCHIHA LOGIC:

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tousendrinksbleach View Post
    sasuke against naruto , final battle

sasuke : i dont even have to go full power against you ,my hatred will obliterate you
    naruto : this time we fight , then talk later (kishi will have learned his lesson -_- )
    sasuke : behold , amaterasu
    naruto dodges easily
    sasuke : ahahaha final susano
    naruto destroy it with biju dama
    sasuke : tsukyomi
    naruto : dude even if you stabbed me for 1 year i wouldnt really give a crap
    sasuke : ok time for my trump card , you are doomed now naruto ...behold the greatness of the rinnegan !!!!!!!!
    naruto : do you know who madara is ?
    sasuke : yes , so?
    naruto : he had a rinnegan too ...and i one shoted him
    sasuke : o shit
    I hope you are joking about that part right? Naruto has a better chance at getting one shoted than Madara has. MUCH BETTER.

@Topic

I think its pretty much a done deal. The only thing kishi has to do is let the ink dry lol. The rinnegan is the only way for Sasuke to reach the pinnacle of dojutsu and to compete with Naruto...unless the scroll gives him a different option of sorts.
    Last edited by NinjaStar; September 10, 2012 at 06:18 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I am getting more and more convinced that Orochimaru scroll is indeed about the Rinnengan.

Remember back then, when Orochimaru said why he wanted the body of an Uchiha... to master all justus that exists!! Something that can't be achieved with the Sharingan alone.

We know Orochimaru found out about how the Sharingan could evolve into a Rinnengan. Kabuto also said to Tobi that Sasuke was necessary for his research, so...
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast