Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 113 Discussion/114 Predictions

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 113 Discussion/114 Predictions

Wow, this chapter was just full of surprises.

Urek was sent down there by Yuri; meaning that Hikimori Zahard Princess sent him to meet Baam intentionally, under the pretense of getting something in payment for Baam's location. Not only that but now Mazino is having people monitor Baam. FUG's plans are about to get crap-load of monkey wrenches dropped into them.

Also had to love Baam showing his true colors to everybody when he protected Miseng. Seems like the true story behind Baam's FUG affiliation will spread to the rest of the team now and hugging will likely ensue.
    Last edited by Jammin; September 24, 2012 at 12:47 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for RPG fans]
    Black Haze [Esp. for Fairy Tail fans]
    Geukji High [Esp. for Kenichi fans.]
    Divine Bells [Esp. for Action/Comedy fans]
    Dragons Rioting [Esp. for Ecchi fans]

Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post

Urek was sent down there by Yuri; meaning that Hikimori Zahard Princess sent him to meet Baam intentionally, under the pretense of getting something in payment for Baam's location. Not only that but now Mazino is having people monitor Baam. FUG's plans are about to get crap-load of monkey wrenches dropped into them.
    We can't be sure if Yuri did that intentionally, even though I think it's a pretty nice guess. I'm not sure why she would do that though. Maybe she isn't able/allowed to make contact with Baam? She might even know about the whole FUG deal.

Still something makes me think that FUG isn't in such a bad state (regarding Baam) as it seems to be.

Also had to love Baam showing his true colors to everybody when he protected Miseng. Seems like the true story behind Baam's FUG affiliation will spread to the rest of the team now and hugging will likely ensue.
    Yes, the Baam you love is back and yes, I prefer him that way too. Was great to see that he protected Miseng, besides them not being in a team for long. Shows how much of a nice character Baam is

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

great chapter i am really excited to see the long arc that SIU has mention since the koon arc i would like to know what you guy think the next arc will be about ?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually Reppelista asked Yuri for a favor so she may just have dumped it on Urek, since he does everything for women
    If Reppelista did it on purpose we can't know,I'd prefer Yuri meeting baam right now but Urek and the Wingtree messing with Fug should be awesome as well.

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    We can't be sure if Yuri did that intentionally, even though I think it's a pretty nice guess. I'm not sure why she would do that though. Maybe she isn't able/allowed to make contact with Baam? She might even know about the whole FUG deal.

Still something makes me think that FUG isn't in such a bad state (regarding Baam) as it seems to be.
    I think perhaps you are misunderstanding me. My point was basically what TheBoss said.

I'm not saying that Yuri sent Urek to Baam. I'm saying that Jaina Repellista Zahard(which is who I meant when I said Hikimori Princess), the girl who asked Yuri to get her something(that fish/pig apparently) in exchange for locating Baam on her behalf, probably did what she did knowing that it would result in Urek being sent down to a place where he could encounter Baam. She's supposedly one of the best informed people in the entire tower so it seems unlikely that the result of that request was a coincidence. It also now makes sense why she said "Good, got her" after Yuri left her room.

As for FUG's plan. It's not blown up in their faces yet but it certainly seems like it's headed that way faster than I expected. By my count we've got 3 potential game changers.
    • Yuri who apparently has Repellista's payment which means she might get Baam's location sooner than expected.
    • Urek Mazino, in all his epic badassery, is apparently going to "monitor" Baam; even though he doesn't know who he is yet.
    • Repellsta who seems to be pulling strings around Baam for an unknown purpose.

Every one of those could blow up FUG's plans for Baam.
    Last edited by Jammin; September 24, 2012 at 04:36 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for RPG fans]
    Black Haze [Esp. for Fairy Tail fans]
    Geukji High [Esp. for Kenichi fans.]
    Divine Bells [Esp. for Action/Comedy fans]
    Dragons Rioting [Esp. for Ecchi fans]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

When you got to the back page how many people thought "Damn Mazino looks like a badass". Loved the chapter definitely worth not having one last week. If Yuri does figure out that Viole is Baam I wonder how that will work out. Are we going to see a big fight between the wingtree people and the high rankers of FUG at some point? I hope so I wouldn't mind seeing what some of the people on FUG can do. Even though this was a quick mission a lot has happened, this author hasn't disappointed me yet.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, the company's release is out !!!

There are quite a few things cleared out in "THE COMPANY'S CORNER" too, like for example we get confirmation(!) that Rachel really is an irregular, and a lot more...
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quite an interesting explanation we get there about Rachel and other stuff. I do find it amusing that SIU gets around Baam being able to use Urek's tech by saying that the name is distasteful so he won't use it.

Spoiler show

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2