Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 66 of 134 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 2003

Thread: If at this point I'm more experienced than I've ever been and younger than I'll ever be, why do I still fear the risks?

  1. #976
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minha vida é andar por este país, pra ver se um dia descanso feliz~

    Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    Yup! Or I'll get fired xDDD That's the most expensive project my company has nowadays xDDD So they'll only send great consultants to that one... and me D:

    I was always afraid that Shin would run away for good if something like that happened, 'cause he'd freak out and just... run ç.ç I yelled so much at Gu for leaving the door open xD
    Awwww - at least he will never do it again.
    Good luck with the project - when is the deadline?


  2. #977
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    11,186
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minha vida é andar por este país, pra ver se um dia descanso feliz~

    Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    Did I tell you that Shin left the house last week? D: My bf forgot the door open and Shin went out. After 2 mins, I started to hear him screaming in the hall. He got so scared when he saw the door to the building yard he just threw himself on the floor and started to cry xDDD Such a coward..
    Oh no, you didn't. That's pretty hilarious.

    Sophie loves to go outside (probably b/c she used to be a stray cat) so she would cry until someone lets her out. The problem is that it's hard to bring her back in. I used to lure her in showing her an opened can of cat food, but she's smart enough to figure that trick out. Now, I have to be quick enough to catch her.

    It's pretty annoying b/c she would act like she wants to go inside, but at the last minute, she just runs away. My mom and I got so mad about it. Oh, it's also entertaining to see Maggie (the other cat) throws a fit b/c Sophie is on the other side of the window. In return, Sophie likes to taunt her.

  3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  4. #978
    MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kreesia
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,457
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minha vida é andar por este país, pra ver se um dia descanso feliz~

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Awwww - at least he will never do it again.
    Good luck with the project - when is the deadline?
    The current one.. hm.. prolly ends in december xD They're still not sure. The next one, I dunno^^ Usually they last for a year.

    Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    Oh no, you didn't. That's pretty hilarious.

    Sophie loves to go outside (probably b/c she used to be a stray cat) so she would cry until someone lets her out. The problem is that it's hard to bring her back in. I used to lure her in showing her an opened can of cat food, but she's smart enough to figure that trick out. Now, I have to be quick enough to catch her.

    It's pretty annoying b/c she would act like she wants to go inside, but at the last minute, she just runs away. My mom and I got so mad about it. Oh, it's also entertaining to see Maggie (the other cat) throws a fit b/c Sophie is on the other side of the window. In return, Sophie likes to taunt her.
    Haha, I guess that Sophie likes to play with you all xD I mean, when she seems like she wants to come back but won't, maybe she wants to play with you guys^^ I'm glad that Shin won't leave the house, I'm too paranoid for that T.T I'd always worry about him (I'll be such a bad mom, LOL).

    Btw, I LOVE your new set xDDD Again! Great sig.
    And oh! Riki-chan, I finally found a cheap Nintendo 3DS for me^^ Got the Flame Red one (I wanted the Aqua Blue one, but only the red was cheap T.T). Now I'd like some games suggestions! xD I want that Fire Emblem for next year, but so far I was thinking about getting Mario Kart, Mario 3D, or Super Mario 2. What do you think?^^ Btw, is that theater version of Final Fantasy good?

    Guys, I hurt my foot again xDDD I dropped a 20kg weight on my toe today @.@ It's like... purple again xD and I think that my nail will fall, irk... Lucky me!

  5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  6. #979
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minha vida é andar por este país, pra ver se um dia descanso feliz~

    Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    Guys, I hurt my foot again xDDD I dropped a 20kg weight on my toe today @.@ It's like... purple again xD and I think that my nail will fall, irk... Lucky me!

    ouch - feels the pain from reading your descriptions.



  7. #980
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    11,186
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minha vida é andar por este país, pra ver se um dia descanso feliz~

    Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    Haha, I guess that Sophie likes to play with you all xD I mean, when she seems like she wants to come back but won't, maybe she wants to play with you guys^^ I'm glad that Shin won't leave the house, I'm too paranoid for that T.T I'd always worry about him (I'll be such a bad mom, LOL).
    Me too. I'm usually get nervous but luckily, she stays close to the house.

    Quote Quote:
    Btw, I LOVE your new set xDDD Again! Great sig.
    And oh! Riki-chan, I finally found a cheap Nintendo 3DS for me^^ Got the Flame Red one (I wanted the Aqua Blue one, but only the red was cheap T.T). Now I'd like some games suggestions! xD I want that Fire Emblem for next year, but so far I was thinking about getting Mario Kart, Mario 3D, or Super Mario 2. What do you think?^^ Btw, is that theater version of Final Fantasy good?
    Glad you like it. ^^

    You mean the music game for FF? I got it and it's pretty good.

    Quote Quote:
    Guys, I hurt my foot again xDDD I dropped a 20kg weight on my toe today @.@ It's like... purple again xD and I think that my nail will fall, irk... Lucky me!
    OUCH!

  8. #981
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minha vida é andar por este país, pra ver se um dia descanso feliz~

    ^ Cant you guys put a tracking collar on them?


  9. #982
    MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,284
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minha vida é andar por este país, pra ver se um dia descanso feliz~

    Nana stop being so clumpsy, don't want you to be known as "my friend with the weird limp"....

  10. #983
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46,949
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minha vida é andar por este país, pra ver se um dia descanso feliz~

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Nana stop being so clumpsy, don't want you to be known as "my friend with the weird limp"....
    Limps are dope as hell


  11. #984
    MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kreesia
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,457
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minha vida é andar por este país, pra ver se um dia descanso feliz~

    Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    You mean the music game for FF? I got it and it's pretty good.
    Oh, cool^^ Do you have the other ones I mentioned? The Mario ones? Are they good? 'Cause games here are so expensive T.T (something like $75), so I wanna pick some great ones XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    ^ Cant you guys put a tracking collar on them?
    Shin used to have a bell around his neck. He learned how to take it off D: My cat is an engineer /o/ (he almost strangled himself once, so I'm afraid of the bell now ç.ç)

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Nana stop being so clumpsy, don't want you to be known as "my friend with the weird limp"....
    That's Omar #.#

    But I know T.T Too painful. I dunno how I didn't scream in the gym and managed to slowly walk to the stairs and sit xD
    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Limps are dope as hell

    See, Omar!

  12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #985
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46,949
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minha vida é andar por este país, pra ver se um dia descanso feliz~

    Omar wishes he was that cool...

  14. #986
    MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,284
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minha vida é andar por este país, pra ver se um dia descanso feliz~

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Limps are dope as hell

    Not the way she'd be doing it ...

  15. #987
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minha vida é andar por este país, pra ver se um dia descanso feliz~

    Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post

    Shin used to have a bell around his neck. He learned how to take it off D: My cat is an engineer /o/ (he almost strangled himself once, so I'm afraid of the bell now ç.ç)

    I guess you have to get one of those electronic chip tags that they put in the body? But thats too much money.
    Last edited by Charlie; November 25, 2012 at 08:51 AM.


  16. #988
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46,949
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minha vida é andar por este país, pra ver se um dia descanso feliz~

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Not the way she'd be doing it ...
    To Nana


  17. #989
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    11,186
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minha vida é andar por este país, pra ver se um dia descanso feliz~

    Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    Oh, cool^^ Do you have the other ones I mentioned? The Mario ones? Are they good? 'Cause games here are so expensive T.T (something like $75), so I wanna pick some great ones XD
    Sorry, but I don't have those games. However, Mario games usually get good reviews.

    Quote Quote:
    Shin used to have a bell around his neck. He learned how to take it off D: My cat is an engineer /o/ (he almost strangled himself once, so I'm afraid of the bell now ç.ç)
    Do you use a breakaway collar?

  18. #990
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    4,619
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minha vida é andar por este país, pra ver se um dia descanso feliz~

    Haven't posted here in a while, anyway.....erm..how are your bowel movements?

  19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 66 of 134 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts