Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: If at this point I'm more experienced than I've ever been and younger than I'll ever be, why do I still fear the risks?

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread - Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    That actually sounds somewhat correct...
    It always does.

MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    Capricorn

With this Ascendant, you come across as serious, cold, disciplined, patient, focused, thoughtful, ambitious, indomitable, cautious, lucid, persistent, provident, steady, introverted, stern, wilful, hard-working, responsible, persevering, honest, realistic, loyal, reserved, resolute, moralistic, quiet, rigorous, attached and reliable. But you may also be curt, withdrawn, calculating, petty, cruel, unpleasant, ruthless, selfish, dull, rigid, slow or sceptical.
    Dafuq... o.o

See? I bet the crib story was true.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Diplomatic, aesthetical, avoiding confrontation, understanding and attentive. Likes to spend time with the partner, hates situations that require to make a choice.

The Moon in Libra people have a desire to conciliate conflicting interests, to help even complete opposites to meet somewhere, to find a peaceful solution for a conflict situation. In short - they are inborn diplomates. Intuitively, they feel that everything in this world has two sides - a positive and a negative - and try to restore harmony where, as they think, there is no balance. If someone is praised onesidedly, the Moon in Libra will add something negative about that person. But if someone is criticized, the same Moon in Libra will add something positive to the mixture.

It is quite typical for the Moon in Libra individuals to hezitate endlessly in situations where some choice is required. The result of their decision doesn't become better from the amount of time spent in hezitations - they just pick something at random when there is no possibility to delay anymore.

Relationships can often be the most important part of life for the Moon in Libra people. Not only their emotional well-being, but even the state of their health might depend on how successfully they find mutual understanding with their partner. In order to restore their balance after a significant stress, they need to spend some time together with someone who is dear to them, to speak about their problem, to feel compassion and understanding. And if they don't have such an opportunity for a long time, if stress continues to build up, the Moon in Libra can become inconstant and erratic. They can develop a problem with kidneys and get lower back pain as a result. Another typical health problem for them is a migraine-like headache, which also often has its roots in kidneys.

The Moon in Libra gives aesthetical perception. These people know quite well what they like and what they don't, which colours and styles look right and which do not match. Parents with such a Moon are often worried about how to dress their children elegantly and fashionably so that nobody could say that there is something wrong in their family. The image of their family means a lot for the Moon in Libra individuals, and being good diplomates they try to always make a good impression and to hide any existing problems.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

AGAIN POOPOO!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

DOUBLE LIBRA?!

CAPRICORN RISING?!

Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

LIBRA/CAPRICORN/LIBRA

And now we also have his time of birth, and I believe that Scotland only has one time zone.
    I'll cross those infos to find out his year of birth ^.^

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

DOUBLE LIBRA?!

CAPRICORN RISING?!
    Are you yelling out combos?

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Here are mine:

Quote Quote:
    Aquarius

You are particularly sensitive to the values of friendship in the sense that you see yourself as a link within a chain, certainly a different and original one, but with no will to flatter your ego or to individually assert yourself. On the contrary, your aim is to immerge yourself in your friendly relations and to participate in projects and ideals of the whole human community.

With this Ascendant, you come across as idealistic, altruistic, detached, independent, original, surprising, gifted, contradictory, innovative, humanistic, likeable, friendly, self-confident, impassive, quiet, intuitive, creative, charitable, elusive, disconcerting, generous, tolerant, paradoxical, and you cannot stand any kind of constraint. But you may also be marginal, resigned, distant, utopian, maladjusted, eccentric and cold.
    Quote Quote:
    Taurus

Practical, reliable, easygoing, understands the true value of things. Likes good food and gardening, hates unpredictability.

The Moon in Taurus is often a sign of good practical skills. Those who were lucky to be born with such a Moon are usually talented cooks, and they enjoy doing everything themselves. They prefer a calm, stable life, whith everything known years ahead. It is important for them that everything they own is of good quality and that their home is comfortable. They know how to deal with plants, and time spent digging in the garden is the best way for them to restore their energy.

Routine everyday activities like cooking, washing or gardening are not difficult for the Moon in Taurus, and he or she often feels a need to do something like this because this is a sure way to get satisfaction from the practical results of their actions. Some of them like to have plenty of food in their house: they feel more confident if there is always something around which they like to eat.

The physical body of those born with the Moon in Taurus also feels that it should have a good supply of nutrients, but if left to its own devices it might quickly accumulate unwanted extra weight, especially considering that the Moon in Taurus loves good food and knows how to relax and enjoy itself. The neck and throat may be quite sensitive with such a Moon, so it is always good to keep warm, and avoid food and drinks which irritate mouth and throat.

Food for the Moon in Taurus should contain plenty of vegetables and salad, as well as vitamins, and it should be of a really good quality. Moderate activity and exercise are always beneficial, but life should be predictable and stable, without abrupt changes.

If asked what they want to do to recharge their batteries after a period of stress, Moon in Taurus individuals often say that they need to eat something savoury. An ancient truth works here: if there is good food in the house, nothing is lost.

Taurus Moons can be superb parents, although sometimes they think that the most important thing is to feed their children properly, forgetting their other needs, such as intellectual pursuits. Nevertheless, their children will always remember their parents' home as a Home Sweet Home.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

It always does.
    Liar.

But actually I don't think I'm much of an Aries.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

IS this you?

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    LIBRA/CAPRICORN/LIBRA

And now we also have his time of birth, and I believe that Scotland only has one time zone.
    I'll cross those infos to find out his year of birth ^.^
    HE THOUGHT WE CARED ABOUT HIS PERSONALITY!

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Liar.

But actually I don't think I'm much of an Aries.
    I heard peoples astrology stuff changes all the time, like if they move a country or something.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    Here are mine:
    Holy crap riki...sounds pretty spot on

So Capricorn/Aquarius Cusp + Aquarius/Taurus

A big heaping mass of practicality and originality there

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

I heard peoples astrology stuff changes all the time, like if they move a country or something.
    That's just the daily or monthly ones. Since constellations can be different depending on where you are.............in the sky Imean..................I think

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    Here are mine:
    riki is also double aquarius O:
    kewl!

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

IS this you?
    No, I'm an Aries/Sagittarius/Virgo

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

whatever that website just shits out words, and you eat it up!

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast