Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Who will win?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
    The results in this poll are hidden.
  • Yagyuu Hiroshi/Liliadent Krauser

The results are hidden 0%
  • Date Danji/Ishida Gin

The results are hidden 0%
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [Round 1 - Team 5 vs Team 8 Doubles 1] Yayguu/Krauser vs Date/Ishida G.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Round 1 - Team 5 vs Team 8 Doubles 1] Yayguu/Krauser vs Date/Ishida G.

So it's speed not bad. How does that shown curve laser is a better shot? Because speed is everything there is in a shot and tornado path doesn't require any skill to pull off and can be easily suppress?

Here's how I think the match between the two would go. Whoever serve have a disadvantage, since they will get hit back with straight or curve and only have 50% of hitting the ball right. I also doubt that even if they can catch up to the ball, they can get into the pose necessary to pull straight or curve. This means both will lose their service game. The game'll probably end in 7-6 in either one favor. Then, if it's 3 set match, Kaidoh original stamina draining tactics+his own monstrous stamina will kick in. Kaidoh can probably end up winning 2-1 or 2-0 depending on how the first and second match go (which I guess is just probability)
    Last edited by -Ken-; September 19, 2012 at 12:45 PM.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    If he is simply doing the techniques, then it isn't an illusion. He is just doing his own version of Muga. Nobody said Echizen was some "Illusion Master" because he was able to copy peoples techniques with Muga against Sanada, so it isn't about just copying techniques. Niou is able to copy the very nature of the person. Also, we learned that Niou was unable to be Tezuka-level in his match with Fuji, and that is not simply because he was unable to do ZSS. It is because Niou is just a shadow (illusion), and Tezuka is the real thing. Fuji acknowledged Niou was not on par with Tezuka, so I stand by my guns in saying what Niou does is an illusion, and not the real thing.
    Thing is, it´s way easier to think that he´s doing the techniques and copying the nature of other person (I never said he only does the techs...) rather than tricking the opponent, the referee, the hundreds of spectators, and making them alll think that he´s doing the techs when he actually isn´t...
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    I know it's tough on you jose...imagine me
    fapfapfap

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yagyuu Hiroshi/Liliadent Krauser: 2 votes
    Date Danji/Ishida Gin: 8 votes

Winner: Date Danji/Ishida Gin

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3