Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 17 of 84 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread: Madara thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member David Gill's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Predictions: how will Madara be beaten?

Jinchuurikis are unable to use the Shiki Fuujin no jutsu, I believe this was stated in the manga.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara is going to extract the Kyuubi and the Hachibi and recreate the Juubi, but Naruto will survive the extraction the same way Kushina did and somehow become the Jin for the Juubi and then whip Madara's behind.

Or maybe Kabuto will revive and reclaim Madara's ET. Can Kishi really just leave Kabuto staring off into space forever beside a incapacitated Anko?

Or maybe they will call in Voltron...
    I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by David Gill View Post
    Jinchuurikis are unable to use the Shiki Fuujin no jutsu, I believe this was stated in the manga.
    But minato isn't a jinchuuriki. And the fact that kakashi stated that there's still some mystery left for shiki fuujin, so, it isn't impossible at all.
    No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all your POWER/STRENGTH is no more useful then a squirt gun. And if you cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at will?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Naruto will be defeated by madara. Then the moment madara and tobi extracted the kyubi from naruto, minato with kyubi's chakra will appeared to save his son. Maybe minato placed some special seal to protect naruto from being killed by extracting his bijuu. Just like he did to protect naruto from full kyubi's transformation. So maybe minato planned some fail-safe method to protect naruto from the kyubi himself and from someone who wants the kyubi.

So yeah, minato with kyubi's chakra will beat madara to death.
    I don't get why a side-character who doesn't even belong to the main-cast should suddenly be the one who ends up as the conclusion to the war...

But even if you realy believe thats whats going to happen, are you actually sure you want that?

I mean... if Minato suddenly takes the Kyuubi and becomes its Jinchuuriki to kill the bad guys, why didn't he do so 16 years ago..? Instead of burdening his own newborn son with a lonely, miserable orphan-life and letting the Masked-Man run rampant throughout the ninja world?

Would make him look kind of retarded to be honest...
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, i never said that minato would become the other kyubi's jinchuuriki, It's just somehow my prediction/theory, That minato will save his son and by returning the other half of kyubi's chakra. Because honestly, it's somehow possible for minato to placed a method/special seal to protect his son from getting killed by extraction. We all know that minato already save naruto before he was getting killed by the kyubi. But what about the other threat from the outside? or from tobi, the masked man he fought, who can kidnap naruto anytime he wants? or from kumo that almost kidnap kushina because of the kyubi? Does he really trust sandaime and jiraiya to protect naruto from the very likes of tobi? or from kumo/others who wants the kyubi?

And the fact that the juubi is already coming, then it means that the kyubi needs half of his power from minato.
    No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all your POWER/STRENGTH is no more useful then a squirt gun. And if you cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at will?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xiraiya's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto becoming the Jyuubi Jinchuuriki seems plausible now that I think, he befriended each of them (except Gaara's?) and the Kyuubi has decided to be his ally, assuming that the Jyuubi's mind could potentially be made up of each of theirs, it's possible that Naruto on the verge of death will end up becoming the Jinchuuriki for it, at this point it would kind of make sense I think.

Assuming Sasuke eventually acquires the Rinnegan, Naruto has the Kyuubi, so if he is really meant to represent the body of the sage, he will either need to lose the Kyuubi or become the Jyuubi Jinchuuriki.

I really think the Jyuubi is the only way to go with dealing with Madara properly at this point.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xiraiya View Post
    I really think the Jyuubi is the only way to go with dealing with Madara properly at this point.
    Thats a good solution except who is capable of controlling something like the Jyuubi? With EMS, Wood release, rinnegan and infinite chakra I'd say not even Hashirama can stop him now.

Hmm...lets see... what happened in Star Wars...Darth Sidious died when he fell into the death star's reactor...so maybe someone needs to shove Madara into the Gedo Mazou's mouth to kill him?

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

he will be solo'd by Sasuke or with the help of Orochimaru. Sasuke's eyes only turned evil again after Suigetsu mentioned the fact that Madara was still alive after Edo Tensei release. Also, it would bring Sasuke up to par with Naruto's ridiculous powers.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Tsuki no Me is active and everyone's caught in the illusion. Sasuke wakes Naruto from the illusion because he's the only one with eyes powerful enough to see through it. With Naruto awakened from the illusion they both take on Jyuubi Madara. Naruto blows up the moon with his Super Bijuudama or whatever, waking everyone else up from Mugen Tsukuyomi.

Then Sasuke uses all of his chakra to close up Madara in a new moon. Madara tries to break free and Sasuke's turning emaciated the way Nagato was. Sasuke and Naruto decide to sacrifice themselves to stop Madara. Naruto uses Kurama's chakra to propell the moon into the sun, but has to hold on to it to steer it away, and Sasuke has to stay on it to keep the moon held around Madara.

They all die when they collide with the sun, with Madara cursed to spend eternity being burned to ash, regenerated, and then burned to ash again as he's stuck in the sun's orbit.

The end.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Notak View Post
    What you guys are completely failing to understand is the simple fact that Naruto will use the Kuchiyose no jutsu to summon the Sage of the Six Paths who is in fact Goku. He and Naruto will then together unleash a KameRasenHa.

Spoiler show
    I completely agree, with the small change that Naruto would in fact have to do nothing after summoning Goku since Goku would be able to take out both Madara and Obito without the need of even using the Kaioken.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by YEEKUZA View Post
    he will be solo'd by Sasuke or with the help of Orochimaru. Sasuke's eyes only turned evil again after Suigetsu mentioned the fact that Madara was still alive after Edo Tensei release. Also, it would bring Sasuke up to par with Naruto's ridiculous powers.
    right now Madara is pretty close to the first S06P in power...recall stabilized Susanoo?? so I don't think he can be taken out without some sort of sealing or divine intervention.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    They all die when they collide with the sun, with Madara cursed to spend eternity being burned to ash, regenerated, and then burned to ash again as he's stuck in the sun's orbit.The end.
    There is a good chance that the plan would be complete, but I don't think Sasuke/Naruto will be killed off without their objectives being achieved..becoming hokage...restoring the Uchiha etc. Maybe narutoverse will exist under Moon's eye for a while and then restored to normal.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

10,000 years of pain jutsu!

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Revvo's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by den_lim View Post
    10,000 years of pain jutsu!
    could this be the power Jiraya warned naruto not to use ???

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by David Gill View Post
    Pretty sure thats a miss translation .. he really said "The sealing technique that I can use, since I am not a Jinchuuriki, is the Shiki Fuujin." so its not that they cant use it its that it was the only seal minato could use due to him not possessing the powerful chakra required to seal and subdue a Tailed beast(I.E. minato would not have been a good host for a tailed beast )
    Last edited by number12michael; September 25, 2012 at 12:54 PM.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke will solo Madara.
    Kakashi and Gai beats Obito
    Naruto solos jyuubi.

New Reply
Page 17 of 84 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast