Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 20 of 84 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast

Thread: Madara thread

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The connection Madara - Black Zetsu

I am thinking they are dead Mist ninja, just like with pain.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The connection Madara - Black Zetsu

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    True.
    Only thing strange about this is that white Zetzu didn't seem to know all that, eventough it seems he has been around Madara for a longer period of time.
    But as said it wouldn't surprise me if the author just arranged the situation like that to have somebody to comment the fight for the reader.
    True, White Zetsu sure knows nothing for having been around Madara himself. Or maybe he does know, but only Black Zetsu commented on it?
    And yes maybe it was just for the sake of the readers...but it's gotta make some sense

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Does shee, kakashi and danzo knew about the susanoo and amaterasu on itachi? Danzo said that it's been a long time since he seen the amaterasu. He even said the sasuke is no doubt itachi's brother. While shee compared sasuke's amaterasu on itachi's amaterasu. So i doubt uchiha's techniques are widely known.
    I dunno if it was because of Itachi, but yea Kakashi did already know about Amaterasu and Susanoo. In Danzo's case he met with Itachi before the massacre. Maybe he even saw his Susanoo some time before that.
    And yes Shee did compare the powers to Itachi's, so Itachi possibly contributed to information on those abilities.

I was thinking it was history-related because even Gai commented on guys like Ginkaku and Kinkaku, he seemed to have learned of them in school or something.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Silver Naizel's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Predictions: how will Madara be beaten?

I think Obito will betray Madara, only Obito know what are the weak point of his mentor.
    Or, Orochimaru since it's the kabuto'knowledge who raised the power of Madara.
    Or, Madara will seal with Jûubi in the moon.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

^ God, I hope not. That'll make the manga gag-worthy cliched.

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think something will turn him into an old fart again or he will be happily sealed in the death god where he can fight real men agian

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    I think something will turn him into an old fart again or he will be happily sealed in the death god where he can fight real men agian
    somehow i think madara would not mind that...as he would be close to his beloved Hashirama , and it might just be me but i get the feeling Madara was in love with Hashirama
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ryr's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara can literally bring down a storm of meteorites while being protected by Perfect Susanoo.

At this point, the only place that's 100% safe would be Obito's alternate dimension.

Still, I have my own doubts about Obito betraying Madara.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ryr View Post
    Madara can literally bring down a storm of meteorites while being protected by Perfect Susanoo.
    At this point, the only place that's 100% safe would be Obito's alternate dimension.
    Still, I have my own doubts about Obito betraying Madara.
    Well I always believed Madara stood for the highest power in this Manga...so he shouldn't be ideally defeated...Sasuke might have had a chance against Madara but now its Madarama :P

He negated Edo Tensei but can't escape Kamui dimension?...thats wrong in so many ways...

Well all that assuming Obito will go against Madara...and before that we need to know if he can go against Madara considering he is half Zetsu..

And to understand that we need to know...what is Zetsu's loyalty to Madara?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ryr's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offensive bias View Post
    Well I always believed Madara stood for the highest power in this Manga...so he shouldn't be ideally defeated...Sasuke might have had a chance against Madara but now its Madarama :P
    I'm a Sasuke fan but I still think he will get owned badly if he goes against Madara. Lulzz.

Quote Quote:

Well all that assuming Obito will go against Madara...and before that we need to know if he can go against Madara considering he is half Zetsu..
    Personally I don't think Obito will go against Madara but who knows.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I am a Sasuke fan myself, and I can assure you, even EMS Madara can hand his ass to him.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara's Right Eye

I think Madara used the izanagi to bring some one like Obito to his cave. That's why zetsutobi said that Madara has chousen Obito. It wasn't an accident.
    Madara needed someone like Obito, so thanks to izanagi he could chance the fate and meet Obito.
    I can't explain why Madara had to have 2 eyes but I think Kishimoto did this to make us understand that there was no accident on Madara's plan. He planned everything.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Madara's Right Eye

Izanagi can only change your personal reality I think?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara's eyes are missing because he gave them to Nagato. The one eye he does have is one he stole from another Uchiha.

Izanagi isn't for creating a new reality. It's to choose a different outcome. For example, if you get stabbed, you can relive that one moment and change the outcome.

I don't know how or why he'd have to change fate to get Obito onto his side. How would he even use Izanagi to set up that situation?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku View Post
    Madara's eyes are missing because he gave them to Nagato. The one eye he does have is one he stole from another Uchiha.

Izanagi isn't for creating a new reality. It's to choose a different outcome. For example, if you get stabbed, you can relive that one moment and change the outcome.

I don't know how or why he'd have to change fate to get Obito onto his side. How would he even use Izanagi to set up that situation?
    1) I already know that he gave them to Nagato but I think he had 2 stolen eyes at the beginning.
    2) I don't think the izanagi is that simple. The Rikudou have created things with that technique. It must be beyond we know about it.
    3) The one who has to explain it is Kishimoto. Even I was thinking that it was an accident, but zetsutobi said that Madara has chosen Obito. So I had to change my mind.
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/605/13
    It wasn't an accident. The only explanation is the izanagi, I believe.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 20 of 84 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast