Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 76 of 134 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2003

Thread: HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...)

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...)

^That is not Gon's mother.

I must say that Reason is really catchy. Especially the last part of the song. They used it too much in the movie's trailers.

Looks like next week is the last HxH episode for 2012 (No ep on the 30th, right?). 2013 is gonna be great for HxH fans

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member heron bpv's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yuyunarutoballz View Post
    Wow. As an anime only watcher i have alot to say. Where to start though is the question. As you all know, i hate Departure with a passion. WITH A PASSION but the new visuals made me actually enjoy the song. Crazy huh? I actually think it fits Greed Island better than Hunter Exams. Now if only we could have gotten other opening songs BESIDES Departure. Also, in the ending theme, is that Gons mother? o.O:

Also, why is Hisoka in the opening? lol. Is he stalking Gon and Killua? Creeper. No Kurapika and Leorio though, and Kurapika is my favorite character and apparently we don't get him back to one of the newest chapters so that makes me kinda unhappy, but Greed Island is looking to be awesome anyway and i can't WAIT. It just seems like the next 2 or 3 episodes ae going to be spent actually trying to GET to the game, which isn't very exciting i want some action NOAW
    As Veradux said, she's not Gon's mother, but be sure that you will see the reasons for this person's photo to be there later in the arc.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MegamanX195's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy crap. No, seriously, HOLY SHIT! THAT WAS FRICKIN' AWESOME!!!!!!!

DAT OPENING, DAT ENDING, DAT GON HEAD SMOKE!!!!!!

OK, OK, calm down... it's just that I can't quite put into words how damn awesome this episode was, this episode single-handedly took my HxH love that was becoming less hyped and made it skyrocket. Every little detail, from the Ren, Gon's aura when he was angry, the voices, the MUSIC (seriously, the music going all awesome and then winding down when Gon got stuck made my day), its placement, everything, everything!

I <3 HUNTERXHUNTER and... Madhouse, you truly love it too. Thanks for making this great series.

And now, if you'll excuse me, I now shall re-watch the OP/ED until I can no longer fangasm.

4. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Guru981's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm a little disappointed they revealed what Ging looks like in the opening. Would've been better in my opinion if they waited until after he's actually shown in the story. I remember it was pretty awesome when they first showed his face in the manga. Anime watchers who haven't read the manga won't get the same feeling.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Guru981 View Post
    I'm a little disappointed they revealed what Ging looks like in the opening. Would've been better in my opinion if they waited until after he's actually shown in the story. I remember it was pretty awesome when they first showed his face in the manga. Anime watchers who haven't read the manga won't get the same feeling.
    In the Manga, we had already seen Ging's fact during the whale island arc, and then we see it again in G.I arc. Makes sense.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Netero's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^But we already know what Ging looks like from the time we saw him riding on the giant dragon lol. The only difference is he has spiky hair.... xD

HUNTER x HUNTER
    Isaac Netero

"That's A Bad Move... Little Ant"

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Guru981's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm really? My memory is fuzzy then . I just remember when I saw him after the Chimera arc, I was surprised because he looked different from what I remember.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Riruru's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, that really got me excited for what's too come. I noticed right off the bat that the music placement this episode actually fell to the background unlike in about 90% of Yorkshin. Maybe it's just better when the editors aren't trying too hard. Even though it still covered around 3 chapters, if I was an anime-only watcher I wouldn't say it felt rushed at all. That's a plus.

Now's that's what a second/third/fourth version of Departure should look like! The choreography in the new opening isn't as good as the first one, but the visuals are about 100X better so I'm not complaining. Can I just say I love how Killua's hatsu actually looks like lightning now? It's supposed to be a static flash, but I always thought he was playing with string or something in the OVA openings. I also love how Gon's attack flickers on and off showing how his aura, concentration, and will to bring it out aren't at constant all the time. I'm happy to say goodbye to that old "his arm glows" animation for it. As for the ending, I agree on the feel-good mood it gives off which I think really suits GI since it is one of the more shounen-esque arcs of the series.

- Bisuke looks more 'little girl' like than in the OVAs. I think that suits her.
    - So we can assume Milluki was there the whole time. I'm sad they skipped it but glad they mentioned it at all.
    - "It looks like his brain exploded again." lol, Killua awesome friend.
    - I thought this would be the last we see of chibi-Gon/Killua. Looks like I was wrong.
    Last edited by Riruru; December 16, 2012 at 01:11 PM.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If you guys like a good read, just found an interesting article regarding anime adaptations

http://satchiikoma.wordpress.com/201...adapt-a-manga/

Yes I know it's not about HxH but Jojo(you should still check it out though cause the show is kickass) but a lot of what he says got me thinking about the Madhouse's take on Hunter x Hunter and how they should adapt the story moving forward.
    Last edited by HybridBloodsZak; December 16, 2012 at 01:14 PM.

12. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kindredxiuxiu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I've heard a lot of sentiments regarding the OP saying it spoils way too much. What do you guys think? Personally, as a manga reader, I don't think so. You'd have to look really hard into it to get any major spoilers, and it's because I know what's going to happen that I even caught on to that stuff.

14. Like 8 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member dougbp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

GOD DAMMIT GREED ISLAND LOOKS AMAZING!!

Seriously, the new opening has me hyped. Finally, the arc I've been anticipating the most is getting animated! Everyone of the new character looks great, particularly Biscuit and Genthru. This arc is going to be BOSS!

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I love you guys.
    I read all your posts before watching the episode to hype myself to death.

I'm just full of feelings right now.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

19. Like 8 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Akia999's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kindredxiuxiu View Post
    I've heard a lot of sentiments regarding the OP saying it spoils way too much. What do you guys think? Personally, as a manga reader, I don't think so. You'd have to look really hard into it to get any major spoilers, and it's because I know what's going to happen that I even caught on to that stuff.
    In a way,that is true.But it's going to raise a lot of question for non-manga fans.

I have been listening to reason for the past few hours.It oddly addictive and catchy.I love it!!They need to release the full song now!

With the new Greed Island tutorial segment, I wonder would there be any more gay moment between Gon and killua...
    Last edited by Akia999; December 16, 2012 at 10:48 PM.

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MegamanX195's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

The Huncyclopedia, while awesome, only really added new information every once in a while, mostly just repeating old information in a (very) funny way. I hope the Greed Island Tutorial actually tells new information (to anime-only fans), like cards descriptions, city descriptions and whatnot.

23. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 76 of 134 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 ... LastLast