Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 116 of 134 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 2003

Thread: HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...)

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kindredxiuxiu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...)

There's a reason Hisoka's one of my favorite characters. I also wish they showed the heart at the end of his sentence like in the manga.

I mean, what else can I say? The animation was awesome, as always. The OST has had it's ups and downs in the past (IMO), but they're doing a pretty good job of it for GI. Madhouse is showing that they can handle a long running shounen series (I consider this long running) without dips in quality.

The GI tutorial made me laugh. The writers are trying to confuse us.

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SHINOBI-03's Avatar
    Country
    Dubai
    Post Thanks / Like

So we wrapped up Razor's arc in 3 and a half episodes. This was my prediction on the episode count:

Quote Originally Posted by SHINOBI-03 View Post
    What's left in the manga and how many episodes it may take:
    Razor's arc lasted about 13 chapters. I say it'll take 4 episodes.

Final Battle was about 12 chapters. Maybe some training would be cut short. So it may take 3 to 3 1/3

Ending the game took 6 chapters. This can be easily wrapped up in 1 episode, or if Madhouse was crazy, half an episode.
    That's enough for now, better start watching the OVA.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member heron bpv's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Just glad I actually waited to have all the HD versions of the dodgeball-epis to watch it in one run. Game was fun as heck
    I'm just loving what they did to one of my favorites arcs of the manga so far. Let's see how they handle the Attack of the Three chapters now ^^

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

After watching that episodes I instantly headed to this thread thinking "Oh I know these guys, they will go mad over this episode! Better join them!"

And then all I get is some good or awesome.... I expected more

HOLY CRAP IT WAS FREAKING FU**** ULTRA AWESOME, WTF!

Shame I can't find a gif of Gon's Janken yet but man, forget about Rasengan. Forget about Getsuga Tenshou. Forget about Jet Pistol. Imagine THAT FIST in your face... you're a goner

I have to hand it to Madhouse, first time I watched that scene I had a big grin all over my face for the whole time. The music, the animation. Epic. I rewatched the scene countless of times by now and every time I fangasmed

Okay, gonna calm down now.... I don't even want to imagine how awesome the fight against Genthru will be and afterwards

Spoiler show

6. Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member lasso's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

the 3rd Janken looked the best, animation-wise.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

From 0:25 - 0:46

oh god, I love it

9. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Cinnabar's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    After watching that episodes I instantly headed to this thread thinking "Oh I know these guys, they will go mad over this episode! Better join them!"

And then all I get is some good or awesome.... I expected more
    Ahaha, I think lately everyone's been saying in every post that the episodes have been amazing so much that we ran out of adjectives. XD

(I can't even find new words to say how awesome the anime has been, hence the <insert awesome comment here>.)

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL, everyone said what had to be said that I don't know......what to say.
    This anime and this manga is so beyond words that it leaves you speechless.
    Having said this, I'm looking forward to viewing the next episode.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member heron bpv's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

@naruto-niichan:

Lol, I just think the majority of the fans of this adaptation that post here got too used to the awesomeness, to the point of being a 'lil bit senseless to it
    But I can assure you that I got roughly the same reactions that you described while watching this episode, even more since I saw whole dodgeball game in one go

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Ahaha, I think lately everyone's been saying in every post that the episodes have been amazing so much that we ran out of adjectives. XD

(I can't even find new words to say how awesome the anime has been, hence the <insert awesome comment here>.)
    Quote Originally Posted by heron bpv View Post
    @naruto-niichan:

Lol, I just think the majority of the fans of this adaptation that post here got too used to the awesomeness, to the point of being a 'lil bit senseless to it
    But I can assure you that I got roughly the same reactions that you described while watching this episode, even more since I saw whole dodgeball game in one go
    I understand that very well, though I'm always amazed with the quality Madhouse delivers. I'm not sure how much avid anime watchers we have here, but for a long-running show having this level of quality is astonishing. Even 12 or 25 episodes long shows rarely have this level of animation and epic moments. Madhouse is well aware of when to use the best animation and how to make the most of great moments in the manga. I know most of you are hardcore fans of the anime but seriously, Madhouse deserves all the appreciation they get/got. The only other show that ran this long and delivered a similar level of quality was FMA:Brotherhood and even that show was shorter than HxH. I don't even want to imagine how much money they're putting into the show and I couldn't be more grateful. I thank them with all my heart. Madhouse rocks so much, it's unbelievable....

My body is ready for all the epicness yet to come

16. Like 7 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    I understand that very well, though I'm always amazed with the quality Madhouse delivers. I'm not sure how much avid anime watchers we have here, but for a long-running show having this level of quality is astonishing. Even 12 or 25 episodes long shows rarely have this level of animation and epic moments. Madhouse is well aware of when to use the best animation and how to make the most of great moments in the manga. I know most of you are hardcore fans of the anime but seriously, Madhouse deserves all the appreciation they get/got. The only other show that ran this long and delivered a similar level of quality was FMA:Brotherhood and even that show was shorter than HxH. I don't even want to imagine how much money they're putting into the show and I couldn't be more grateful. I thank them with all my heart. Madhouse rocks so much, it's unbelievable....

My body is ready for all the epicness yet to come
    I watch plenty of other anime besides HxH so I get what you're saying. As you said, I haven't seen a long running show as consistent and high quality as this since FMA: Brotherhood. This show's artwork is pretty simple and clean so they can focus a lot of their work into inbetween animation and cinematography. I think they just have a bigger budget than usual for an ongoing show because well

1. It's freaking HxH so Shueisha is putting a ton in knowing the franchise
    2. Madhouse is investing a lot in it themselves because they enjoy the source they're working on a lot

Yes the animation is kickass for action but the animation for times of peace are amazing too. Some highlights just for animation(don't even want to get into artwork XD)

1. Gon and Killua eating scenes always seem more fluid than usual
    2. Kurapika in the park with his friends
    3. Gon and Killua goofing off on Whale Island
    Last edited by HybridBloodsZak; March 17, 2013 at 07:02 PM.

18. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Is there any price an anime studio can officially win? I'm really curious about it. Lately all the good works I see are from them. And well, I definitely love with PASSION this series. And I refer to THIS particular version.

Side note, curious thing to read that the third Janken was the best animated. I think MH did it on purpose to show the raw difference between each one of them. I also did what nii-chan and watched it over and over and I even put the other jankens to compare them. The difference is astonishing and it's clear that it's on purpose. You can even say that each one reflects the state of mind of Gon.

Can't wait to see it in real fights. :O

---------- Post added March 18, 2013 at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was March 17, 2013 at 11:58 PM ----------

And well, since I haven't done this since long...

GIF-PALLOOZA! All about GON:
    Spoiler show

This will be out because it's the thing I was mentioning before: Gon's Ren that tilts the camera. Freaking EPIC.

And these faces must be remembered.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Akia999's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually want to see some opinions of those who are new to 2011 series.Most of us here ain't new to the series.It would be a nice change.

22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

My favorite part on Greed Island the dodgeball game all I can say is it is freaking epic!!! Almost to the most anticipated arc by the whole world
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i gotta say... this dodgeball game was animated PERFECTLY from the manga!!! I am very pleased cant wait for the bomber fight!

Thread Closed
Page 116 of 134 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 ... LastLast