Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Thoughts on Alma Toran, Solomon's magi, Aladdin's mother (spoilers)

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Thoughts on Alma Toran, Solomon's magi, Aladdin's mother (spoilers)

There seemed to be lots of theories forming each chapters are released.
    Here's my uncomplete summary/list of some of the theories(some of them are what I found in Tumblr):
    • Aladdin could be Solomon and Sheba's son
    • Aladdin could be Solomon and Arba's son
    • Aladdin is Solomon's clone
    • Sheba is actually Gyokuen
    • Sheba took over the real Gyokuen's body
    • Aladdin could be Ugo and Arba's son
    • Aladdin could be Solomon's reincarnation

And there were still to come...

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member AndieAras26's Avatar
    Country
    Panama
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaIkaros View Post
    • Aladdin could be Solomon and Sheba's son
    • Aladdin could be Solomon and Arba's son
    • Aladdin is Solomon's clone
    • Sheba is actually Gyokuen
    • Sheba took over the real Gyokuen's body
    • Aladdin could be Ugo and Arba's son
    • Aladdin could be Solomon's reincarnation

And there were still to come...
    • Aladdin could be Solomon and an unknown woman's son
    • Sinbad could be Solomon's reincarnation

There's others I've heard of

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

There is one thing that pick up my attention
    Spoiler show

From what is stated here (and from what I understand) Salomon kidnap defensseles infant and implant his ego in itself, just like with Sheherezade and Yunan. So from what I understand so far in the new world, that Salomon created, there are implanted ego`s and wisdom of three Magi`s from Alma Thoran- Sheherezade->Alba, Yunan->Ugo, Judar->Gyokuen. So Alladin might not be his clone, son or whatever, but just a child who were taken from its parents just like Judal. But I might be mistaken :'D.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member AndieAras26's Avatar
    Country
    Panama
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MotherofSheeps View Post
    From what is stated here (and from what I understand) Salomon kidnap defensseles infant and implant his ego in itself, just like with Sheherezade and Yunan. So from what I understand so far in the new world, that Salomon created, there are implanted ego`s and wisdom of three Magi`s from Alma Thoran- Sheherezade->Alba, Yunan->Ugo, Judar->Gyokuen. So Alladin might not be his clone, son or whatever, but just a child who were taken from its parents just like Judal. But I might be mistaken :'D.
    The kidnapped infant they are referring to is Judal, they are not saying Solomon kidnapped anyone. They are saying that 'Solomon' made Titus be reborn as a grown magi and not an infant so Al-Thamen wouldn't be able to kidnap him like they did with Judal. This is what has been happening to Yunan for generations, being reborn as a grown magi, retaining the memories of his past lives. Titus was reborn a grown magi with Scheherazade's and his own past memories.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ChibiDialga's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You know, I like the one theory of Sheba and Solomon indeed being Aladdins parents, but something happened during Shebas pregnancy and Aladdin and Gyokuen turn out to be the children. You know twins.
    The only thing I can say if that were the case, is that Aladdin would be Hakuryuu and the of the arena siblings uncle!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The entire arc was a complete waste of time. 5 months spent on Aladdin's parents with no relevance to the present day. I didn't dislike the arc, the story was alright, most of the characters likeable enough, but in the end it was just a massive info dump that won't change anything about the current direction of the story, nor did it have any particularly relevance to the characters. For crying out loud, Alibaba cared more about Aladdin's parents than Aladdin did!

In the end, nothing changed. Kou still needs Al-Thamen's power, Reim doesn't want to side with anyone, and even the Alliance didn't want to cause any more waves. About the only good thing that the Summit distracted Kouen long that Hakuryuu could initiate his coup unopposed.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eastgrove View Post
    The entire arc was a complete waste of time. 5 months spent on Aladdin's parents with no relevance to the present day. I didn't dislike the arc, the story was alright, most of the characters likeable enough, but in the end it was just a massive info dump that won't change anything about the current direction of the story, nor did it have any particularly relevance to the characters. For crying out loud, Alibaba cared more about Aladdin's parents than Aladdin did!

In the end, nothing changed. Kou still needs Al-Thamen's power, Reim doesn't want to side with anyone, and even the Alliance didn't want to cause any more waves. About the only good thing that the Summit distracted Kouen long that Hakuryuu could initiate his coup unopposed.
    well it didn't change much now but the events that happened in alma toran could become relevant again later on.
    Also, the arc introduced david who could very possibly be the final villian in the story.

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4