Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Versus Royale

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity weixiaobao's Avatar
    i am reside within a creature that is bias
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Versus Royale

Edit: I changed the post content because I realize it will not work.

Anyhow, before the time skipped Lucci was undoubtedly one of the strongest foe that Luffy encounter without a logia fruit. So after the time skipped, Do you think Sanji and Zoro can beat Lucci?
    Last edited by weixiaobao; April 25, 2012 at 04:47 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Versus Royale

Before the time skip, but after Enies Lobby, it took all the SH to defeat one pacifista, and they were all exhausted afterwards. After the time skip Zorro And Sanji destroyed one with one hit of each. It seems obvious that they would have won one on one against the pacifista as well. So obviously a pacifista was superior to Lucci and therefore so are they.
    My One Piece Predictions

Spoiler show

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Versus Royale

@rosco12 Lucci is stronger than a pacifista. As Zoro said, if Luffy didn't hold Lucci back, a lot of SH would have died that day. It's true it took all the SH to fight the Pacifista, but when fighting Lucci, Luffy had to use Gear Second 2 or 3 times, then Gear 3 once, and at the end, he was practically dead. Couldn't move, and it took encouraging from Ussop for Luffy to even be able to beat Lucci. Luffy went a lot more serious, and still ended up worse than he did against the pacifista. Also, there are very different fighting styles against the pacifista and Lucci. With the pacifista, it was mostly just running around, dodging lasers, and occasionally hitting him. With Lucci, it was full on fighting. You can't compare the two. But I'm sure if Lucci fought a pacifista, Lucci would win. Also, remember that with Lucci, there was more taking by surprise involved. Lucci could have dodged Luffy's Gigant Pistol, but he didn't understand what it was. Lucci also was taken by surprise by the Gear 2nd.

Finally, Lucci has undoubtedly gotten stronger as well over the last two years. Sentoumaru said that he PXs he brought, 5 and 7, weren't modified over the two years. So the Pacifista hasn't gotten stronger, but Lucci has.

And no, Zoro nor Sanji can take out Lucci. I think Lucci will return one day, and it would be lame if Zoro or Sanji could take him out.

New Reply