Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Muu + Ee vs Uchiha Sasuke + Gaara

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Muu + Ee vs Uchiha Sasuke + Gaara

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    You know, you got me thinking:
    are we absolutely sure the Sharingan can see Muu?
    We know how the Sharingan deals with Genjutsus/illusionary objects ( against Rain fodders in the Forest of Death ) or normal invisibility jutsus ( Obito in the Gaiden ), and in both cases, if I remember right, mind you, both were determined by the Sharingan being able to see the opponent's chakra.
    Muu when he goes invisible erares completely his existance, chakra included, so much that even sensors couldn't pick him up.
    Can the Sharingan see through it if there is no chakra trace whatsoever?
    If the sensor ninjas weren't able to track him, I don't think Sharingan can as sensing requires chakra. So basically, Gaara's the key to taking out Muu as Muu can't change his mass. It's probably different from the Iwa that Obito stabbed.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    If he goes into Bijuu Mode he becomes a lumbering psychotic that just smashes anything in sight. THAT'S how he changed Gaara.
    That was before Gaara became Naruto-fied, though. After the timeskip he was a calm person and didn't look to be influenced by Shukaku, other than lacking sleep. I don't think he will go berserk again like he did, out of choice.

Quote Quote:
    And in the off chance that the Sharingan can't see through Meisaigakure, it would only be while Muu is avoiding useing jutsu. He'd be limited to sneaking around and stabbing people with kunai. Once he starts using Jinton the chakra from that would be seen by the Sharingan just fine.
    If Gaara can't detect Muu, then I could see Muu potentially oneshotting Sasuke if his guard is down or doesn't have his defense up. Raikage alone could possibly take on Gaara and Sasuke, at least distract them long enough.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought the manga clarified that the reason Gaara has his automatic defense is because of his mom's "will". I always took that as she put a seal on him or something like Itachi did for Sasuke(Amaterasu).

Anyways; I guess it all comes to the starting distance. If they are close then Sasuke can Ama snipe Muu and Raikage can blitz Gaara. Then it comes down to raikage and Sasuke and Sasuke wins that everyday. If they are far Gaara should have enough time to fly making raikage useless but Muu should be far enough to nuke Sasuke. Then its between Gaara and Muu. Thats a tough fight but i guess since they are fighting at VOTE i would give it to Muu. If it was the desert or something i would give it to Gaara.

So like i said it all comes down to distance IMO

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J
    That was before Gaara became Naruto-fied, though. After the timeskip he was a calm person and didn't look to be influenced by Shukaku, other than lacking sleep. I don't think he will go berserk again like he did, out of choice.
    No... it was because he didn't have control over Shukaku. Gaara didnt' control the Bijuu during Bijuu Mode. He put himself to sleep and let Shukaku control the body. It's not Gaara who become bloodlusted and crazy, it was his Bijuu in control.

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xalin The Reckless
    Shukaku would give Gaara his auto defense back. Maybe not a big deal to you but that had no ill side effects whatsoever. Im gonna go out on a limb and say if a genin Gaara could benefit then a Kage Gaara as well. Also I fault myself for not clarifying the amount of control Gaara has over Shukaku. Its not your fault for thinking that a KAGE Gaara would not develop or figure out a way either by himself or via Shukaku himself to stay awake and use more of his power. My fault, my fault. Regardless, a benefit is a benefit.
    Yeah, you're new around here, so you don't seem to know how proof works in these threads: if you have an assumption, but can't prove it, then it's worthless. Yes, we can assume Gaara has control over his Bijuu Mode. But it's just assumption and thus holds no weight. It's not my fault for thinking Gaara would'nt have access to abilities he hasn't shown us, because he hasn't shown us.

Quote Quote:
    And lets for the hell of it say he made no progress in learning how to control him anyway, that dosent take away the fact that Gaara has used Shukaku's chakra to use moves such as Sabaku Rou which is basically Shukaku hand chasing you around and Sabaku Tate which was the Shukaku shield used against Kimmimaro.
    That's a bold assumption aswell. Behold: Over time, he began gaining better control over Shukaku, such that he could suppress its personality by himself towards the end of the anime's pre-Shippūden filler arcs. By the time Part II began, Gaara was even capable of using Shukaku's arms to attack numerous times, without losing control of himself. However, this could have merely been his improved control over sand in action.

This is from the wiki. For one, his improvement in Shukaku control was only throughout filler, except for the Shukaku arms coming out. And even then, that's not enough to make a big hoopla about, because it could've just been him launching sand around. My point with all this is: if you want Gaara to have complete control over Shukaku's Bijuu Mode, simply give it to him.
    Last edited by ninjabot; September 17, 2012 at 07:19 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Uchiha_Blood

Hey that is my oppinion.

Asume the fight starts. Gaara goes down to 1 Amaterasu that burns trough his skin sand and trough him like nothing. Then Raikage get's and Amaterasu all over his body. He is not going down exacly (probably) but he can't see and so hit in that state. Muu... Well he can't hide(probably, i really don't care the sensor nin can't find it, Sharingan can see trough ilusions compared to sensor nins). Amaterasu his but.
    Whatever goes his way is going to be counter by Susano (if an incomplete version was able to take Kirin). Now Sasuke has some super armoured version.

Sasuke IS the type to go off with Amaterasu compared to Itachi for instance and the other team just about has nothing to really counter it... This is going into a 2vs1 and then 1vs1 very fast.

PS. Don't show me Gaara stoping that endon type of Amaterasu (or whatever it was) its not the same thing. That was not the Amaterasu that opens in your face and burns trough solid rock and fireproof material and some 1-2 seconds.

In the 3 vs 1 i would have some problems figuring out who wins this as it would be somewhat balanced but with Gaara? No way.

Anyway i gave my oppinion and provided the arguments as to why i think that is so. Everybody is free to belive what they whant.
    Last edited by xXan; September 18, 2012 at 07:52 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @Uchiha_Blood

Hey that is my oppinion.

Asume the fight starts. Gaara goes down to 1 Amaterasu that burns trough his skin sand and trough him like nothing. Then Raikage get's and Amaterasu all over his body. He is not going down exacly (probably) but he can't see and so hit in that state. Muu... Well he can't hide(probably, i really don't care the sensor nin can't find it, Sharingan can see trough ilusions compared to sensor nins). Amaterasu his but.
    Whatever goes his way is going to be counter by Susano (if an incomplete version was able to take Kirin). Now Sasuke has some super armoured version.

Sasuke IS the type to go off with Amaterasu compared to Itachi for instance and the other team just about has nothing to really counter it... This is going into a 2vs1 and then 1vs1 very fast.

PS. Don't show me Gaara stoping that endon type of Amaterasu (or whatever it was) its not the same thing. That was not the Amaterasu that opens in your face and burns trough solid rock and fireproof material and some 1-2 seconds.

In the 3 vs 1 i would have some problems figuring out who wins this as it would be somewhat balanced but with Gaara? No way.

Anyway i gave my oppinion and provided the arguments as to why i think that is so. Everybody is free to belive what they whant.
    then let's assume some more.

sasuke used his amaterasu against Gaara, then he has his eyes fixed there. at that very moment Raikage used his super speed and punched sasuke in the head.

..... well, it seems the battle is over.
    Naruto Forever

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^You are aware Sasuke can manifest Susanoo while using other MS jutsu at the same time, correct? And even other ninjutsu. His Susanoo activation is also instantaneous. Raikage may hit Sasuke while he's aimed at someone else, but because his Susanoo is active it'd be a moot point.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

@Uchiha_Blood

Hey that is my oppinion.

Assume the fight starts.
    Gaara sets up his sand as defense, Amaterasu impacts to it ( it will not break a thing, since Gaara's sand in part 2 has plenty of durability feats ), Muu becomes invisible and flies through the air or goes beyond Sasuke, while A activates his V2.
    Gaara encloses himself in his cocoon and with the third eye commands sand to annoy Sasuke, A shunshins around to dodge whatever Sasuke is doing while Sasuke is forced to keep Susano'o up not to get blitzed, while Muu can just wait and chill.
    10 minutes pass, Sasuke drops Susano'o from fatigue, A kills him, Gaara kills him, Muu kills him.
    You made a fine point on the A vs Minato thread on how A has Bijuu-level chakra and stamina, who do you think will outlast the other ?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So wait, this is just a full-on 3 on 1 fight from now on? Since every past post has been about Sasuke vs. Gaara, Muu, and Raikage?

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Uchiha_Blood

Quote Quote:
    Gaara sets up his sand as defense, Amaterasu impacts to it ( it will not break a thing, since Gaara's sand in part 2 has plenty of durability feats ),
    No, it will burn trough it like it was not even there. Amaterasu burns so hot that even fireproof material and solid wall are nothing to it. It was even able to "burn" trough fire itself. The databook states the temperatures ranges from 5,500 degrees celsius to 15,000,000 degrees celsius depending if its the temperature of the suns surface, the core or somewhere in the middle.
    Gaara's sand has no feats that would sugest it can take a focused Amaterasu. I know what you are goin to say that the databook exagerates but nothing the manga showed invalidates the above things as long as it is focused. I mean the belly of a frog that breathes fire... Even JMan was oO.

Then he would not even have time to remove the sand from his pot before his face is on fire.

Also you need to keep in mind that all his feats curently in the manga(the really good ones) are in the desert... Its going to take some time for Gaara to get the sand he needs to really make a diference here.

Quote Quote:
    Muu becomes invisible and flies through the air or goes beyond Sasuke, while A activates his V2.
    As Sasuke keeps track of both of them and ignores Raikage that is not getting trough Susano.

Quote Quote:
    Gaara encloses himself in his cocoon and with the third eye commands sand to annoy Sasuke, A shunshins around to dodge whatever Sasuke is doing while Sasuke is forced to keep Susano'o up not to get blitzed, while Muu can just wait and chill.
    Gaara would be ashes at this point and Raikage ignored completly. Now Sasuke just shoots Amaterasu at Muu probably killing him. Asuming he can't see Muu (personaly i don't belive so but whatever) he just sets the entire place on fire as he has Flametrower Amaterasu. At this point he also has Kirin and Raikage has no place to run or get Amaterasu on himself.
    From this point on is a w8ting game for Muu to show his face. He does not even need to hold Susano up as Raikage has no way of getting to him or end up covered in flames as the entire area around Sasuke is burning in Amaterasu flames and still Sasuke can put Susano up before Raikage get's to him... If Raikage tries anything he would kill himself.

PS. Asuming Gaara is alive and asuming Amaterasu can't burn trough his "cocoon" Gaara would end up dead inside from the Amaterasu burning on the surfece of that cocoon... Its like an oven.

PPS. We already have a 2 tomoe sharingan noticing an invizible individual (Obito)... Obviously Muu is above that guy BUT so are Sasuke's MS eyes.

Quote Quote:
    10 minutes pass, Sasuke drops Susano'o from fatigue, A kills him, Gaara kills him, Muu kills him.
    You made a fine point on the A vs Minato thread on how A has Bijuu-level chakra and stamina, who do you think will outlast the other ?
    As i said above, its not going to get to that. Obviously if Sasuke is forced to hold Susano up and he is not able to take them down (at least Gaara) fast then he is going to lose in a stamina/chakra contest.

So wait, this is just a full-on 3 on 1 fight from now on? Since every past post has been about Sasuke vs. Gaara, Muu, and Raikage?
    Because i said in the first post that Sasuke can solo the other 3 even if hard. The teams as they are now give Gaara and Sasuke an easy win. Raikage can't even attack them as Gaara can fly with Sasuke and just focus on Muu with ranged attacks or set Kirin or something else. Hell even Sasuke can fly and ignore Raikage completly (hawk).
    Last edited by xXan; September 19, 2012 at 12:53 AM.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

@Uchiha_Blood

No, it will burn trough it like it was not even there. Amaterasu burns so hot that even fireproof material and solid wall are nothing to it. It was even able to "burn" trough fire itself. The databook states the temperatures ranges from 5,500 degrees celsius to 15,000,000 degrees celsius depending if its the temperature of the suns surface, the core or somewhere in the middle.
    Gaara's sand has no feats that would sugest it can take a focused Amaterasu. I know what you are goin to say that the databook exagerates but nothing the manga showed invalidates the above things as long as it is focused. I mean the belly of a frog that breathes fire... Even JMan was oO.

Then he would not even have time to remove the sand from his pot before his face is on fire.

Also you need to keep in mind that all his feats curently in the manga(the really good ones) are in the desert... Its going to take some time for Gaara to get the sand he needs to really make a diference here.
    So you honestly believe Amaterasu burns hotter than the sun?
    When its clearly an hyperbole?
    By that account, Jiraiya's Oodama Rasengan = Bijuudama since both can destroy mountains.
    Want a really inaccurate account of someone burning as hot as the sun? Read Bleach's latest chapters

Quote Quote:
    As Sasuke keeps track of both of them and ignores Raikage that is not getting trough Susano.
    How?
    Muu erases even his chakra trace, it isn't a normal invisibility jutsu, since not even sensors at HQ can sense his chakra, and they needed Gaara's sand to do it.
    As ninjabot said, its way more plausible to say that Sasuke will pick up Muu whenever he will use a Jinton in invisible form, since it would generate chakra

Quote Quote:
    Gaara would be ashes at this point and Raikage ignored completly. Now Sasuke just shoots Amaterasu at Muu probably killing him. Asuming he can't see Muu (personaly i don't belive so but whatever) he just sets the entire place on fire as he has Flametrower Amaterasu. At this point he also has Kirin and Raikage has no place to run or get Amaterasu on himself.
    From this point on is a w8ting game for Muu to show his face. He does not even need to hold Susano up as Raikage has no way of getting to him or end up covered in flames as the entire area around Sasuke is burning in Amaterasu flames and still Sasuke can put Susano up before Raikage get's to him... If Raikage tries anything he would kill himself.

PS. Asuming Gaara is alive and asuming Amaterasu can't burn trough his "cocoon" Gaara would end up dead inside from the Amaterasu burning on the surfece of that cocoon... Its like an oven.

PPS. We already have a 2 tomoe sharingan noticing an invizible individual (Obito)... Obviously Muu is above that guy BUT so are Sasuke's MS eyes.

As i said above, its not going to get to that. Obviously if Sasuke is forced to hold Susano up and he is not able to take them down (at least Gaara) fast then he is going to lose in a stamina/chakra contest.
    Its a lot of assumptions, like, A LOT.
    Its assuming Sasuke can throw Amaterasu like it was a normal Gokyakuu no jutsu, assuming the trio is sitting still and that Amaterasu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything Gaara and Muu can produce.
    Which isn't exact in the least, mind you, since you have no proof whatsoever that Amaterasu > Gaara's Sand.
    A more likely outcome is A engaging Sasuke directly, Sasuke goes up in the air to avoid him, Muu destroys him with a Jinton.
    In the team fight he has Gaara as support so he has way more chances, alone he can't get this in any scenario that doesn't involve the trio having half a brain.
    But as you said that's your opinion, and we are also going off topic

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Uchiha_Blood

Quote Quote:
    So you honestly believe Amaterasu burns hotter than the sun?
    When its clearly an hyperbole?
    By that account, Jiraiya's Oodama Rasengan = Bijuudama since both can destroy mountains.
    Want a really inaccurate account of someone burning as hot as the sun? Read Bleach's latest chapters
    Not hotter, as hot. To the point something in the manga or a recent chapter proves it wrong i am going with the databook as much as it looks like a hyperbole. If we go with hyperbole then 90% of the databooks can be discarded like that. Not only that it does has some awsome feats in burning power.
    Hell even JMan has that combo with his frogs in sage mode that burns at thousands of degrees...
    Same for JMan's Rasengan. To the point a new version of the databook proves it wrong or the manga itself the databook stands. Now the fact that both of them can blow up mountains... Who cares. A nuke and a bullet can both destroy a TV but that does not mean they are of the same magnitude (obviously the damage would be diferent).

Oh yes, i am reading bleach and i love the last chapters. How much accuracy is in what Yama does is... Well i don't know but its still a manga. If he states he does that then that is what he does. I am not going to question how accurate is for a man to fly (Superman). If its stated that X does that then it does.

Point is i see nothing that would sugest Gaara's sand can take a focused Amaterasu even if we go with that feat of burning trough fireproof material and solid wall in some 1-2 seconds.. Hell even "burning" fire itself.

Quote Quote:
    How?
    Muu erases even his chakra trace, it isn't a normal invisibility jutsu, since not even sensors at HQ can sense his chakra, and they needed Gaara's sand to do it.
    As ninjabot said, its way more plausible to say that Sasuke will pick up Muu whenever he will use a Jinton in invisible form, since it would generate chakra
    As i added in my post i give the posibility that he can't. The jutsu itself is a jutsu so it must generate some chakra somehow. I don't know.
    In essence i made 2 outcomes. If he can or can't. With my oppinion that he can.

Quote Quote:
    Its a lot of assumptions, like, A LOT.
    Not the way i see it.

Quote Quote:
    Its assuming Sasuke can throw Amaterasu like it was a normal Gokyakuu no jutsu
    Its as fast as blinking. Well about. Faster then Gaara moves his sand anyway. He needs to oppen the pot (even if it oppens by itself) and then move the sand out and in front of himself.

Quote Quote:
    assuming the trio is sitting still
    Raikage is running around tring to punch Sasuke and he can't because of Susano and Muu goes invizible and prouls about. That is what you said. Sasuke just opens on Gaara and defends from Raikage with his Susano. You made a posible course of events and i whent with that.

Quote Quote:
    and that Amaterasu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything Gaara and Muu can produce.
    It does not need to be >>>>>>>... It needs to be able and fast enough to snipe Gaara and it can do that.

Quote Quote:
    since you have no proof whatsoever that Amaterasu > Gaara's Sand.
    Burning trough solid wall and fireproof material and later trough fire itself (in a sense) is.

Gaara's sand is still SAND. Its mixted with his chakra to add to it but in the end is sand. He even bothers to get minerals from the ground to increase the durability of his ultimate defence (or whatever its called, the thing that stopped Kimimaro).
    Yes his sand is hard but not that hard to stand up to something that burns trough fireproof material like nothing.

Quote Quote:
    A more likely outcome is A engaging Sasuke directly, Sasuke goes up in the air to avoid him, Muu destroys him with a Jinton.
    Oh i see you changed your premise. Last "how it would happen" was diferent. Anyway Sasuke open on Gaara and Gaara dies. Raikage runs at Sasuke and Sasuke blocks with Susano. Muu opens with a jinton but stops noticing Raikage is in the way...

After that its all over again what i said above. Seting the area on flames so Raikage can't get to him(or going on a bird) and w8ting for Muu to try a jutsu and snipe him with Amaterasu.

Of coruse there are going to be some posible outcomes where Sasuke losses but i see him winning more then not.

Quote Quote:
    In the team fight he has Gaara as support so he has way more chances, alone he can't get this in any scenario that doesn't involve the trio having half a brain.
    With Gaara he just about stomps. Muu's team is fighting a 1vs2 as Raikage can't fly...

Quote Quote:
    But as you said that's your opinion, and we are also going off topic
    Yep.
    Last edited by xXan; September 20, 2012 at 12:43 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lemonadez's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Sasuke's hawk summonings would allow him to fly and keep up with Muu. Muu has nothing to deal with Amaterasu.
    At First Muu Jinton is Quite Big..

As Muu Stated it himself Numbers dont matters against his Jutsu.

If Oonoki wasn't there to counter his Jinton. Gaara would have been dead by now.

Jinton is uber hax jutsu, Durability doesn't matter against this jutsu..Madara had to use Rinnengan to absorb the jutsu chakra.

You could easily see through the Jinton effect of Oonoki and Muu even made Gaara sand disappeared..

Muu Jinton would 1 shot Sasuke and Gaara.

Sasuke do not use his Mangekyo Amaterasu, Susanoo or Tsukoyomi at the very start of the battle. While Muu on other hand start his Jinton Jutsu so easily.

So again Jinton jutsu would destroy Sasuke. Susake do not posses Rinnengan so therefor his Susanoo cannot absorb the jutsu.

The Size of Jinton is too big for Sasuke to escape from.

Not at Least, Muu is a Sensor shinobi, he can sense Gaara or Sasuke location. He able to know how many shinobi out there from miles away from their position.

3rd Raikage speed is also fast as RM Naruto (As RM Naruto stated this)
    RM Naruto was able to dodge Full Raiton v2 of 4th Raikage..

Raiton of 4th Raikage can easily tag Uchiha Sasuke.

Even if Sasuke were to use Susanoo. It would be easily taken out by Jinton Jutsu..

3rd Raikage would laugh at Sasuke susanoo. I still see 3rd Raikage durability is far stronger than Susanoo durability.

Jinton Jutsu would erase Amaterasu so easily. If your asking how? Jinton destroy at molecule level. You can clearly see it against oonoki vs Madara where Oonoki completely destroyed the entire Large forest + flowers + fire that dwarfing their surroundings. All of those vanished with 1 jinton.

So Team 1 take this.

RM Naruto is faster than Amaterasu. Muu was able to detect RM Naruto and evade his attack. Muu would be able to detect a chakra of amaterasu easily.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

You just created a thread where sasuke can solo the 5 kages.

So xxan believe that sasuke can solo the 3 kages.

Look what you done?

Well, it doesn't matter anyway, 2 vs 2, 1 vs 3, 1 vs 5. Sasuke would still win with his amazing amaterasu, hawk + amaterasu, amaterasu as big as a building and last but not the least, sasuke can shoot them first in a blink of a second.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't make a match where Sasuke can solo the 5 kage. I made a match where he fights each kage in a 1 on 1 fight, where he gets more and more tired as the match goes on. I hindered him with a handicap, lol.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Handicap?

Where sasuke can shoot the 5 kages with amaterasu one by one? And I've never seen a post where sasuke drained his chakra using his ama. So your so called handicap isn't true.

And now, from 2 vs 2, to 1 vs 3. Why? Because he firmly believe sasuke can solo the kages. So the 3 kages isn't an issue to sasuke at all.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast