Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 251 Discussion/252 Predictions

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse Noblesse: Chapter 251 Discussion/252 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Noblesse

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by Jammin; September 24, 2012 at 12:03 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Duzy's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 251 Spoiler Thread

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 251 Discussion/252 Predictions

Fast Scanlation is done from Mangapirate.

http://mangapirate.net/Noblesse/251/1

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter was reallly short this week. Didnt even find too much that interested me; An apology, talking, and spying. Gimme some juice! Would love suspense building, seeing the elders, or some frames of crombell taking the data, Or even the classic of the kids all walking just below Yuri and we get a shot of them all in one panel. This mushy saddness is killing my monday morning buzz lol.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Won't anybody notice his eyes are glowing green?! >.<

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member zales88's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by natli View Post
    Won't anybody notice his eyes are glowing green?! >.<
    I've alredy told that those green eyes are probably only for us readers to know when he is on autopilot and they se his eyes as normal
    Bleach|D.Gray-Man|Detective Conan|Eyeshield21|Full Metal Alchemist|Gantz|Hajime no Ippo|Katekyou Hitman Reborn|Liar Game|Mahou Sensei Negima|Naruto|One Piece|Pluto|Vagabond|Veritas|Zetman|History Strongest Desciple Kenichi|Bitter Virgin|H2|Mx0|Old Boy|20th Century Boys|Battle Royale|Black Cat|Blue Heaven|Death Note|Devil&Devil|Flame of Recca|Hikaru no GO|Hot Blooded Woman|Monster|Prince of Tennis|Rouruni Kenshin|Slam Dunk|Berserk|Futari Ecchi|Golden Boy|Unbalanced x Unbalanced
    and more

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

http://egscans.com/noblesse-251/
    EGScans scanlation '-'
    I hope next week we see some M-24 bashing muahahahah....

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it just me, or Franky begin to look more and more like previous Lord in past two/three chapters? O_o Exept the eyes of course, but that look ....
    I miss old Franky ...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Review is out (Here is a link for any who are interested)

Ah, we are finally getting out of this soap opera-ish chapters and back into the good stuff. We're not quite there yet but I feel like we can see it on the horizon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jitt View Post
    Is it just me, or Franky begin to look more and more like previous Lord in past two/three chapters? O_o Exept the eyes of course, but that look ....
    I miss old Franky ...
    Frankenstein's hairstyle has definitely been altered to something more similar to the previous lord's. Maybe it's easier to draw or something. If that's all it is then it should switch back eventually.
    Last edited by Jammin; September 24, 2012 at 10:03 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kakui Lee's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice chapter!

So M-21 changed his mind when he heard that the man who saved him, his "master Rai" will lose much of his own lifespane had he decided too awaken M-24 true power. Or was it Frankestein's "evil angry look" that made him change his mind or both. Either way I don't think that M-24 will stay with us for far too long, now that he's been discovered both by Tao and Takeo as a spy. His role is coming to an end. I give him three to four more chapter's and that's it!

That new character in Noblesse 251 standing next too Yuri look's promissing to me I already like the fact that he doesn't like to drink and that scar over his eye and his red dress makes him look like a true dangerous guy. Can't wait to see him in action. Noblesse 252 may be his showtime.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member zales88's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

As a prediction (future not next chapter) M-24 will kill himself in front of M-21 or M-21 will be forced to kill him (with tears in his eyes) which will awaken his full transformation in wearewolf so he can kill some strong guy.
    Bleach|D.Gray-Man|Detective Conan|Eyeshield21|Full Metal Alchemist|Gantz|Hajime no Ippo|Katekyou Hitman Reborn|Liar Game|Mahou Sensei Negima|Naruto|One Piece|Pluto|Vagabond|Veritas|Zetman|History Strongest Desciple Kenichi|Bitter Virgin|H2|Mx0|Old Boy|20th Century Boys|Battle Royale|Black Cat|Blue Heaven|Death Note|Devil&Devil|Flame of Recca|Hikaru no GO|Hot Blooded Woman|Monster|Prince of Tennis|Rouruni Kenshin|Slam Dunk|Berserk|Futari Ecchi|Golden Boy|Unbalanced x Unbalanced
    and more

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

look like crombell have his spy in all/lots of elders group .
    i hope now T&T capture 24 for spying other will accept it and not say ohh it's ok he is not spy. i mean it's his 3rd time when someone capture him in spying and frank is like smartest person on the planet if he didnt see it then what can we say other then they stop using logic

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

The new guy who was with Yuri looks pretty interesting I wonder how long he will last or who he is .
    I suppose with the video taped evidence - they will be on top of M-24 more now. It was very touching of Raizel of how he wanted to help M21 out by saying you had the right to request wakening M24. Franky's reaction was expected.
    The glowing eyes part makes me think that someone is controlling m24... but I'm not so sure.

New Reply