Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 出寿帝仁~

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

出寿帝仁~

Limited time offer: post in the The MangaHelpers Anime Awards Nominations Thread and win…a big “thanks”!! and maybe something else as well...

Hi , I’m Destiny. I’m a moderator at the OC (Otaku Café) and the GC (General Category).

Feel free to ask me questions, but since I’m a little shy I reserve the right to keep some answers a secret.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; April 04, 2013 at 11:26 PM. Reason: link fix~ ^^
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan and for my awesome sig, Reverzer0!

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    in absentia 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity saladesu's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Limited time offer: post in the The MangaHelpers Anime Awards Nominations Thread and win…

YAYYYY DESTINYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Congrats on your thread

Hmmm... What to ask, what to ask...

How do you keep track of all your emoticons that aren't MH default ones? Do you have them in an extra window and just copy and paste whenever you need them?

You work part-time, yes? What do you work as?

What is your favorite anime of all time?

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Limited time offer: post in the The MangaHelpers Anime Awards Nominations Thread and win…

Good morning, desty!

How do you feel about casual alcohol like beer and vodka? Would you be totally averse to drinking it?

Do you read Kimi ni Todoke? If you do, how behind are you compared to the anime?

Can you snap your fingers?

Oh, and vote in the Anime awards!

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    SQUEE x 9000 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

des-chan has a thread

What is your favorite non-anime/manga form of entertainment?

Favorite subject in school?

Cats or dogs?

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello, Desty. The right reminder for me to post in the awards thread but first some questions after the above questions...

Favourite Colour?
    Favourite Dish?
    Any phobia?
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

And the day has come when des-chan made a thread......(sorry if the smiley is inappropriate)...

I hope that the title doesn't mean that this thread will disappear after the Awards...

I know UR a J-drama fan...can you suggest something where the actors are actually good...because it's sooo hard to find...and it's a comfortable way to practice japanese

And let me compliment your username choice...it's one of my favs on MH
    Last edited by benelori; March 01, 2011 at 08:45 AM.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by saladesu View Post
    YAYYYY DESTINYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Congrats on your thread
    Thanks, Salad!

Quote Quote:
    How do you keep track of all your emoticons that aren't MH default ones? Do you have them in an extra window and just copy and paste whenever you need them?
    My secret has been discovered!! Because that is exactly what I do.

Quote Quote:
    You work part-time, yes? What do you work as?
    I’m currently helping my mom in her business, but I have applied for a couple of jobs as a Human Resources Assistant. As a matter of fact, I’m waiting the reply for two possible jobs. For one of them, I should have a reply before this week ends.

Quote Quote:
    What is your favorite anime of all time?
    Clannad and Clannad After Story. Love that anime!!

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Good morning, desty!
    Good evening, M3J!

Quote Quote:
    How do you feel about casual alcohol like beer and vodka? Would you be totally averse to drinking it?
    Why is your first question in this thread about alcohol?

Quote Quote:
    Do you read Kimi ni Todoke? If you do, how behind are you compared to the anime?
    I think the last chapter I read was….
    Spoiler show

Quote Quote:
    Can you snap your fingers?

Quote Quote:
    Oh, and vote in the Anime awards!
    But the voting process hasn’t started yet….

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    des-chan has a thread
    I have one now.

Quote Quote:
    What is your favorite non-anime/manga form of entertainment?
    I have various so I can’t really choose just one as my favorite. I like dancing, reading books, writing short stories, listening to music, watching movies (big movies fan), hanging out with my friends and family, playing sports, and I used to but haven’t done it in quite a while, playing the piano.

Quote Quote:
    Favorite subject in school?
    High School or College?

Quote Quote:
    Cats or dogs?
    I like both, but I’m definitely a doggy person. In fact, my pet is a white shih tzu.

Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
    Hello, Desty. The right reminder for me to post in the awards thread but first some questions after the above questions...
    Hi Koen! And thank you for posting your nominations! I really appreciate it.

Quote Quote:
    Favourite Colour?
    Red

Quote Quote:
    Favourite Dish?
    Hard question…I can’t decide…

Quote Quote:
    Any phobia?
    Phopia what you call phobia…no, I don’t think I have one. But I’m a bit afraid of heights (especially when mountain climbing) and of thunders.

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    And the day has come when des-chan made a thread......(sorry if the smiley is inappropriate)...
    Thank you for the enthusiasm about the thread, bene-kun!

Quote Quote:
    I hope that the title doesn't mean that this thread will disappear after the Awards...
    That’s a secret…

Quote Quote:
    I know UR a J-drama fan...can you suggest something where the actors are actually good...because it's sooo hard to find...and it's a comfortable way to practice Japanese
    Sure. I don’t know your tastes drama-wise but I would definitely recommend:
    Hana Yori Dango, Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, Gokusen, Nobuta wo Produce, Liar Game, My Boss My Hero and Nodame Cantabile.

Quote Quote:
    And let me compliment your username choice...it's one of my favs on MH
    Awww Thank you, bene-kun! I think your username is pretty cool too.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; March 01, 2011 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

It just is. Answer, abuela!

Oh, gotcha. You should so totally catch up in reading the manga!

Does not answer my question. Can you snap your fingers? D:

Voting, nomination, same thing. D: Why must you pick on poor M3J? T_T

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asarii's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Destiny, you finally have a thread! Here are a few questions I have.

1. If you go to school, what are you studying? Do you have any career aspirations?

2. When did you start watching/reading anime and manga?

3. If you could spend a day with anyone (alive, dead, real, fictional) who would it be?

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

My username is my real name actually...so if it's cool then I have a cool name which makes me cool:cool

I didn't like LG and Nodame Cantabile...such weak actors...but I will check out the rest of those titles, maybe I can find something...thanks a lot!

What do you dance or what do you like? I'm pretty much the dancer meself

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Destiny has a thread ! I like seeing your posts in the otaku theater

Hello! Okay let me ask you about anime, who is your favorite anime character and how long have you been watching anime?
    What is the anime character that you can relate to most?

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Oh, gotcha. You should so totally catch up in reading the manga!
    But then I wouldn’t be able to enjoy the anime to the fullest…

Quote Quote:
    Does not answer my question. Can you snap your fingers? D:
    Yes, I can. And can you snap yours?

Quote Quote:
    Voting, nomination, same thing. D: Why must you pick on poor M3J? T_T
    I’m not picking on you…

Quote Originally Posted by Asarii View Post
    Destiny, you finally have a thread! Here are a few questions I have.
    Hi Asarii .

Quote Quote:
    1. If you go to school, what are you studying? Do you have any career aspirations?
    I’m finishing my last year of college. I’m studying Human Resources and Psychology. And you? What are you studying?

Quote Quote:
    2. When did you start watching/reading anime and manga?
    Here's my first anime and my first manga was Inuyasha, I started reading it after I finished watching the anime because I wanted to know what girl Inuyasha had chosen in the end. Same questions back at you.

Quote Quote:
    3. If you could spend a day with anyone (alive, dead, real, fictional) who would it be?
    A person dear to me who sadly isn’t by my side anymore and who I miss very, very much…

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    My username is my real name actually...so if it's cool then I have a cool name which makes me cool:cool
    Bene-kun has always been cool. And having an awesome name makes you even cooler. I haven’t heard your name before…so I’m a bit curious about it, does it have a special meaning behind it?

Quote Quote:
    I didn't like LG and Nodame Cantabile...such weak actors..
    I actually thought they were pretty good actors, yes, they were exaggerated at times, but I thought they were good.

Quote Quote:
    .but I will check out the rest of those titles, maybe I can find something...thanks a lot!
    You're very welcome. ^_^ Since I’m beginning to have an idea about your tastes, I think you should check Nobuta wo Produce out first, it is a wonderful J-drama with a great message.

Quote Quote:
    What do you dance or what do you like? I'm pretty much the dancer meself
    Really? You like to dance too, bene-kun. Cool!
    I love salsa , especially when dancing with a boy who knows how to lead and that is a good salsa dancer. I like samba, cumbia, a bit of reggaeton, a bit of hip-hop, I also like to create and dance choreographies. I like a little bit of everything I guess. And you? What do you dance?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    Destiny has a thread ! I like seeing your posts in the otaku theater
    Thank you, Zeltrax! I like seeing your posts in the OC as well. ^_^

Quote Quote:
    Hello! Okay let me ask you about anime, who is your favorite anime character and how long have you been watching anime?
    My favorite anime character…I like too many to pick just one. And you? Who is your favorite character? And I’ve been watching anime since I was two years old.

Quote Quote:

What is the anime character that you can relate to most?
    Relate to the most…I don’t think I can answer that either since in a way or another I can relate to various anime characters that I like . I guess one of the reasons why I like them is because I can relate to them. And you? What is the anime character that you can relate to the most?
    Last edited by destiny4ever; March 03, 2011 at 12:44 AM.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    But then I wouldn’t be able to enjoy the anime to the fullest…

Yes, I can. And can you snap yours?

I’m not picking on you…
    Sooooo? Anime is smelly, manga is not.

I can snap my fingers like I can whip my ha- oh wait, I got it cut short. I can snap my fingers. How's your whistling? Ever been called the Florence Nightingale of whistling?

You are, abuela. T_T

Quote Quote:
    A person dear to me who sadly isn’t by my side anymore and who I miss very, very much…
    Sorry to read.

Quote Quote:
    Really? You like to dance too, bene-kun. Cool!
    I love salsa , especially when dancing with a boy who knows how to lead and that is a good salsa dancer.

you sure you should hug others when you have Charles?

23. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asarii's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    Hi Asarii .
    Hello!

Quote Quote:
    I’m finishing my last year of college. I’m studying Human Resources and Psychology. And you? What are you studying?
    It's almost the end of the year so good luck! What subfield of psychology are you specializing in?

I'm in second-year, and I'm planning on taking an Anthropology and a Modern European studies degree.

Quote Quote:
    Here's my first anime and my first manga was Inuyasha, I started reading it after I finished watching the anime because I wanted to know what girl Inuyasha had chosen in the end. Same questions back at you.
    The anime looks really familiar! I remember the Inuyasha craze way back then. Who was your favourite character?

My first anime was either Anpanman or Doraemon; my first manga was one of the shoujo manga I was reading from Nakayoshi Monthly magazine. I remember reading Urukyu.

Quote Quote:
    I'm sorry to hear.

Another question! Apart from watching/reading anime and manga, what else do you enjoy to do in your spare time?

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    My favorite anime character…I like too many to pick just one. And you? Who is your favorite character? And I’ve been watching anime since I was two years old.
    You got me there, I think my answer is the same as yours..
    and I think I shouldn't have asked that . I have too many that I love to choose from too

Wow since you were two?! What anime was that?

You're really a long time anime fan

Quote Quote:
    Relate to the most…I don’t think I can answer that either since in a way or another I can relate to various anime characters that I like . I guess one of the reasons why I like them is because I can relate to them. And you? What is the anime character that you can relate to the most?
    Although I can't answer the one above, but I think I can answer this. As many anime characters as I can relate to, there is this particular guy that I inspire to be like, weird huh? He's a fictional work afterall.
    He's actually Gintoki from Gintama. The thing about him is that he's really strong and is a very experience samurai.
    But he chose to laze away and make funny comments about people
    Yet he'll always be there for his friends.
    I think I can relate to him being lazy and being funny, but what I like about him/want to be like him the most is him choosing to live a peaceful life despite that much power
    and also be funny and rude and kind at the same time..

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast