Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Magi 124-126 Discussion

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Magi 124-126 Discussion

This is where you can discuss the current chapter of Magi and make predictions for the next one.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Chapter is out, check Sense-Scans site~
    Last edited by naruto-niichan; September 14, 2012 at 01:42 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Draco1988's Avatar
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 124 Discussion/125 Predictions

So, the pirates are all children? They rob and then kidnap other children to train them to be pirate and continue the circle?

Are the weapon they use household vessels? Or just regular magic tools? Can it be the 'great holy mother' also from Magnoshutat?

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter, Haku made something to track down the stolen bags. Battle is coming
    Also, Magnoshuttat is going to be interesting, there's warfare issues even with the sorrounded countries

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Haku's equipment was pretty epic, especially when you think about what a crybaby he was compared to that he looks totally badass now~

So Madaura is kidnapping and somehow makes them believe they are her own? That woman is getting more and more creepy, seriously. Feeling sorry for the children, I can't imagine how hard it must be when they realize/face the truth :/

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Haku's equipment was pretty epic, especially when you think about what a crybaby he was compared to that he looks totally badass now~

So Madaura is kidnapping and somehow makes them believe they are her own? That woman is getting more and more creepy, seriously. Feeling sorry for the children, I can't imagine how hard it must be when they realize/face the truth :/
    Well, this tells us as to why Zagan chose Hakuryuu as his master, they're a perfect match. On the other hand it also showed Hakuryuu's growth in a short time, which is outstanding on it's own.

I wonder, if Madaura has some connections with the organization?

Credits:Shinsatsu

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SK-Hao's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Haku has so much more raw talent than Alibaba it's ridiculous.

There probably wont be much ass kicking next chapter since the enemy is all children and im sure they have some sob story too.
    Devour this Manga

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lomahongva's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's meet up in the New World! Oh, ok, but I'm the one who's gonna find One Piece! Hi hi hi!

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 124 and 125 Discussion/126 Predictions

Thanks for tha chapter.

Alibaba is a real Swag

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Moderator message by: naruto-niichan
    The discussion can continue here as the last chapter is still relatively new. With this new scanlation pace we are considering to use one thread for a few chapters to not disturb discussion of previous ones. For now feel free to discuss the old and new chapter here~

With that being said, awesome new chap~ Haku sure is a fast learner. His little interaction with Alibaba was damn funny XD

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Such an amazing entrance . Me loves it

That Madaura is such a biatch for kidnapping and manipulating those children . I'm feeling this arc won't take that long I can't wait to see Aladdin & co. kicking some asses

But there's another thing that interests me right now and that is the thing with Magnoshutat . If they are at war with Akita then how is Aladdin supposed to get there ?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure hey will kick ass that much. Those are children after all anx i wonder what will happen when they realise it

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally a chance to see Aladdin teach some kids about magic I wonder how she can brainwash all those kids, its a metal vessel or maybe just magic?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Magnus's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Sad to know that after this, we won't see Hakyryuu for some time. His Djinn equip is really impressive, both in visuals and effects.
    The "big damn heroes" entrance is awesome too ! I can hardly wait for the next night.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    I'm not sure hey will kick ass that much. Those are children after all anx i wonder what will happen when they realise it
    Yeah but we'll get to see at least a little till they figure out those are the kidnapped kids

God that woman is such a biatch for manipulating those kids

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 124/125 and 126 Discussion/127 Predictions

Chapter is out at Sense-Scan~

Spoiler show

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast