Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Are you happy or not with Naruto thus far?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you happy or not with Naruto thus far?

The purpose of this thread is to simply discuss your satisfaction level with Naruto thus far. This manga is obviously approaching it's end, so how happy are you with the manga as faithful readers? You can start by listing a number from 1 to 10 indicating your satisfaction level then start elaborating on things you were happy with in the manga and things you were not so happy with.

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Damn forgot to add a poll perhaps a Mod will help me out
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Are you happy or not with Naruto thus far?

I love it, I tend not to get too invested in the posibillity of plot holes or time frames. There can always be a method for these things to work, the magical qualities of these jutsus, why couldn't there be one that explains these things?
    I am very happy with it, the only thing I wish there was more of is individual storys from the entire cast. My favorite part of Naruto is still all the personalitys, I want some more of that. Other then that, Good show!
    Meh

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply