Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: How's this week's chapter? (Average rating: 0 / 0)

Voters
179. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

23 12.85%
  • Good

85 47.49%
  • Average

38 21.23%
  • Boring

23 12.85%
  • Bad

10 5.59%
New Reply
Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 603 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Darkp's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 603 Discussion / 604 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Sonia Khan View Post
    Just read the chapter , looks like he spend much time in practice and rehab.... Which by the way ruins time line more and more
    Where did you get the idea it ruins time line more , we cant gauge how much time did he spent in there ,and cause of his freakish set up at his body which can surely accelerate his body growth , we can't gauge how much time he needs to get very strong . With Harasima cells , madara's guide and power of his eyes , I definetly beleive he could be cage level in 1 year or so.

I believe that old madara could control/connection with those androids/suits at his sleep which could explain a lot too ....
    People Live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true . That is how they define "reality" .
    But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirrage .
    Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world , shaped by their beliefs .

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ashher View Post
    No need to be sarcastic. It is indeed epic, and justifies obito standing right beside madara as the ultimate evil. just being able to compete with minato ensures someone a place beside madara as fv, speaking highly about minato himself.
    Just imagine the mass distribution of Zetsu Combat Costumes to go along with the Sharingan and Hashirama's DNA. Who needs Mugen Tsukuyomi, Madara should have just become a Capitalist. Instant profit and success! "With five easy payments of just $99.99 you too can go toe to toe with a Kage!"

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 12 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Criss-Kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    Like its hard to change the design of a mask. Its pretty clear that the reason that Obito looked like an adult against Minato was because that part of Zetsu fused with him. And on top of that now we know why Obito's personality as Tobi was so childish and goofy, its because of that Zetsu half that fused with him. Best manga troll to date.
    That Zetsu half was even more goofy than Obito.
    Anyway, doesn't look like they actually fused, more like Obito wearing him as a suit of armor, like a Mecha or whatever.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So, all the plot holes are getting filled and everything starts to get connected, with interesting explanations I might add. Who would have thought.
    I enjoyed that chapter very much. It's cool to see that the Zetsu have some character to them and the one that's Obitos body armour seems to behave the same way Tobi did before turning serious. Almost as if Obito wanted to pay homage to his old friend. Also the way he got that mask looked epic.

I think we'll see how Rin dies next week, causing Obitos MS to awake. Funny though, how it's hidden mist ninja ... wasn't Madara controlling the Mizukage somewhen around that time-ish? Maybe that wasn't a coincidence, just saying. Would definately play into Madaras plans to let Obito see how cruel this world is.
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sonia Khan View Post
    Just read the chapter , looks like he spend much time in practice and rehab.... Which by the way ruins time line more and more
    agreed...too much hair growth...about a years worth i'd say...but hey its hash.............nvm

well he still isn't aware of his kamui...now to awaken and practice it within a week enough to match the hokage

btw chapter should be called "Poop" instead of "Rehabilitation"

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    Just imagine the mass distribution of Zetsu Combat Costumes to go along with the Sharingan and Hashirama's DNA. Who needs Mugen Tsukuyomi, Madara should have just become a Capitalist. Instant profit and success! "With five easy payments of just $99.99 you too can go toe to toe with a Kage!"
    We've seen Danzo try doing something similar to this, and how woefully below the best he was, losing to sasuke. and remember kakashi, how little he can do with his sharingan. proves that not everyone can handle sharingan and hashirama's dna and zetsu combat costumes.(nice name for the zetsu suit btw)

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well the spiral Zetsu has Tobi's alternate personality nailed...even performing a salute...Senpai !

well, if the mist ninja killed Rin under Madara's influence...2 things

- i am surprised obito hasn't figured it by now.

- he or kakashi is going to figure it out for him and voila! with a little help from Naruto, Obito is gonna go back to good boy Obito and chuck Madara into the Mazou's mouth.

also now we know who Madara was conversing with when he was talking to Obito's arm.
    Last edited by synapse; September 26, 2012 at 02:00 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah... I'll be surprised if Madara isn't behind Rin's death somehow.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh men... the timeline just keeps getting more messed up...

Judging by the growth of Obito's hair at least a year should have passed, so the Kyuubi accident should already be around the corner... but instead we all know whats going to happen next: Obito will spend who knows how long on trolling Kirigakure
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Oh men... the timeline just keeps getting more messed up...

Judging by the growth of Obito's hair at least a year should have passed, so the Kyuubi accident should already be around the corner... but instead we all know whats going to happen next: Obito will spend who knows how long on trolling Kirigakure
    hair growth could only be due to hashirama's growth effect.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member winterwyrm's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm very impressed with how this is going, I was bracing myself for an unsatisfactory explanation, but now we are getting everything I had hoped for and more, and everything just seems to be coming together all at once, and so succinctly too.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Krik's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Now the cells can affect puberty and possibly cure baldness! Kishi had better stop this Hashirama madness now!

Give this flashback a couple more chapters before a stretch in time where Obito will discover that Madara killed Rin. Madara could easily have gotten the information from a Zetsu listening to Obito go on and on in his sleep about her.
    I am convinced that Madara Uchiha used Izanagi on the entire story. Even Kishimoto was affected.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I see... so thats the secret ingredient of Jiraiya's shampoo... the mystery of Hari-Jizo is finally lifted!

Although in hindsight I should have guessed... Hashiramas DNA is the obvious answer to everything.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

20. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

funny how kishi by trying to explain some holes, like the hair, is confusing me more. To grow that much hair, and still be able to train to get kage level in such a little time, I'd say hashis cells gotta be some friggin amphetamins.
    It's still early to call it BS, cause everything isnt explained yet, like is madara in complete hibernation, will he wake up to train him, or do zetsu clones can teach him stuff, like kyubi expertise, battle experience, how to control pple with sharingan? I was opened to kishis obito - tobi explanations, but let's say it's quite a bad start for me
    I quit trying to get why he would tell this to pple aware he's not madara tho:
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-57917-...apter-512.html

Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Krik View Post
    Now the cells can affect puberty and possibly cure baldness! Kishi had better stop this Hashirama madness now!

Give this flashback a couple more chapters before a stretch in time where Obito will discover that Madara killed Rin. Madara could easily have gotten the information from a Zetsu listening to Obito go on and on in his sleep about her.
    Growth effect is growth effect dude. and its been established long long ago that hashirama cells had incredible life force, enough to cause regeneration. if regeneration is possible from it,then why not growth? speeding up growth seems nothing compared to regrowing whole organ and tissues.

you can be as cynical and sarcastic as you want,but you can't just beat the pure logic in this instance.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    I see... so thats the secret ingredient of Jiraiya's shampoo... the mystery of Hari-Jizo is finally lifted!

Although in hindsight I should have guessed... Hashiramas DNA is the obvious answer to everything.
    and i see one more useless post trying to be Jonathan swift's prose, cause it simply can't refute logic.

23. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast