Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: How's this week's chapter? (Average rating: 0 / 0)

Voters
179. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

23 12.85%
  • Good

85 47.49%
  • Average

38 21.23%
  • Boring

23 12.85%
  • Bad

10 5.59%
New Reply
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42

Thread: Naruto 603 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Montai's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 603 Discussion / 604 Predictions

Itachi could use genjutsu to trick tobi into thinking he's intangible. Maybe.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sonia Khan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    the only problem that i see about kabuto using all these trump cards vs tobi/obito is, Madara can break ET any time that he wanted as he did as madara said there is one risk to this jutsu and that is, as long as you know the seal, you can release. ET's summoning contract itself.
    that is why these jutsu were forbidden that is why madara said this: you shouldn't carelessly use forbidden jutsu.
    in that case kabuto will have the disadvantage becuase it will be obito/madara vs whatever kabuto got and that's a big problem for kabuto..
    Madara can break Edo Tensei provided Kabuto let him use his own mind instead of Programming him for the killing, so that wasnt actually a threat untill Kabuto lose control on them. Otherwise if this were true the Nidaime Hokage who created Edo tensei could have done that easily (or i guess that wasnt in the plan of Kishi when they were revived )

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sonia Khan View Post
    Madara can break Edo Tensei provided Kabuto let him use his own mind instead of Programming him for the killing, so that wasnt actually a threat untill Kabuto lose control on them. Otherwise if this were true the Nidaime Hokage who created Edo tensei could have done that easily (or i guess that wasnt in the plan of Kishi when they were revived )
    i think it was simply whomever knew the seals to the technique if they didn't have their personalities killed could have escaped eventually.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Wouldn't Tobi just react to it in time? I'm pretty sure Itachi didn't try going after Tobi personally because of what he's seen. Tobi could probably go intangible almost instantly if he needed to, which would make it hard for Itachi to hurt Tobi. Plus, Tobi might not want to get close to him again without backup.

The Amaterasu was probably Itachi's best shot with what knowledge he had. If the secret was Izanagi, Itachi apparently knew about it.
    He didn't react to the one used from Sasuke, and that would have presumably taken more time to be shot then from the user them-self. And that's another good possibility, that Tobi was smart enough not to be around Itachi. Does fit with what we saw earlier in Part Two, Tobi faking another personality til Itachi was gone.

Yeah, now that you mention it, since Itachi spoke about Izanagi, he must have known about it. Then gain, knowing about Izanagi itself doesn't mean he knew Tobi had it available to him.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Wouldn't Tobi just react to it in time? I'm pretty sure Itachi didn't try going after Tobi personally because of what he's seen. Tobi could probably go intangible almost instantly if he needed to, which would make it hard for Itachi to hurt Tobi. Plus, Tobi might not want to get close to him again without backup.
    Makes me think about how Kishi took us for a ride....dude gets crushed under a landlside...pops back alive. Then how on earth do you kill someone in this manga? If Obito survived that I don't think he is very vulnerable now with his zetsu armor.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member TheMaX's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: Naruto 603 Discussion / 604 Predictions

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Tobi fooled the 'best' ninja out there, even yondaime thought it was Madara, Oonoki who has met Madara brought into this act too, is Itachi above fooling than them?, Tobi dressed like him, had his weopons, with abundant power maybe he admitted to Itachi he set kyubi on the leaf village that in its self would brush away any doubts Itachi would have about his identity as only 1 man has managed to use/control kyubi.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    sadly it is probably a mess up on Kishi's hands

but i might be looking to deep into this but Oro said "he was manipulated by itachi".....i got a feeling itachi did something to his when they bumped heads
    I think he was just referring to the fact his meeting with itachi altered his mind and his way of thinking. otherwise,that'd mean that itachi used another koto amatsukami...clearly impossible

New Reply
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42