Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the chapter | Send us a PM with your poll question suggestion

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

46 45.54%
  • Great

25 24.75%
  • Good

18 17.82%
  • Neutral

5 4.95%
  • Bad

2 1.98%
  • Terrible

5 4.95%
New Reply
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 509 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 509 Discussion / 510 Predictions ~ Please read OP

Have you all failed to see http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/509/8 that dude is the same dude that's fighting Shunsui Kyōraku
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    So that's not Juha Bach.....well this is surprising. I hope it's not the blonde guy. He's been yelling "Your Majesty" all the time, although I guess you could say he was pretending. He's been following the other dude everywhere, come to think of it. But the fake Juha Bach's design was so much cooler......unless it's just someone pretending to be him?After all, Yamamoto should be able to recognize Juha Bach. Maybe it's Juha Bach's son or grandson or something, who just heavily resembles Bach, and the real one is much older lol? Would make sense for the real Bach to be older I guess. If there's a real Bach his design better be freaking awesome. I really liked this guys, and blondie looks too boring to be the leader.
    Yeah. Black Bach's design was cool. His gruff, rugged design was a nice change from Aizen's groomed, suave look (which I also liked, it suited his character nicely). Blondie is just more of your typical, prettyboy villain.

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bajan4eva1's Avatar
    Country
    Barbados
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow...after this chapter I'm definitely thinking there's way more to the blonde guy than meets the eye. As for Bach's last words I'm very curious. I doubt Yama-ji would mistake the fake Bach for the real one since he fought him already and knows his reiatsu. But hey who knows its all speculation on my part.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Say whatever you'd like to, but admit that this diversion confirms one truth: Not even Juha Bach, someone who survived Captain-Commander's Bankai a thousand years ago is confident enough to take him on directly.
    Terrible plot maneuver, though. As terrible as Ichigo overpowering Butterfly Aizen. In this manga, the power levels resemble the petals of Byakuya's Bankai. You just cannot comprehend what something really is and how powerful someone really is. Indistinguishable.
    How can you make that statement when this was the first fight this Bach ever had lol. Just because he beats Kenpachi he's supposed to be equal to Yamamoto? He already showed having blut strong enough to keep his hand after having it slashed by Ryujinjakka, and he used Kirchenlied with no incantation. There's no basis...he beat a captain easily....but got owned by Yamamoto's Bankai. Ya know, the one that makes him as hot as the sun, disintegrates everything his sword touches and can summon a freaking army of zombies from hell. How could it be an inconsistency in power levels, when it's the first time we saw this guy fight.....just imagine how OP you'd have to be to beat Yamamoto. Not fighting him directly sounds like a pretty good idea.

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by devstauk View Post
    Have you all failed to see http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/509/8 that dude is the same dude that's fighting Shunsui Kyōraku
    they are similar but surely they are not the same. or maybe they were siblings as were szayelaporro and grimmjow's subordinate.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

it sounded too much like a fake juha. specially after yamamoto explanation about getting to know a bankai to be able to steal it.
    Mangekyou sharingan tobi is a spiral of errors that keeps growing indefinitely.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by roggie View Post
    it sounded too much like a fake juha. specially after yamamoto explanation about getting to know a bankai to be able to steal it.
    Yeah, and 3 chapters ago Bach watches 3 of his subordinates roast and he doesn't even bat an eye. Then this chapter, he sees 3 of his long dead comrades and suddenly has a heart? I suppose they could've been old friends and he thought of them as more than just comrades, but even Yama seemed surprised by it. And this guy so casually ripped apart Ebern and Luders. Something weird is going on lol. Maybe it really is Loyd Lloyd.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe it really is Loyd Lloyd.
    You mean the guy who could transform into others ?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    There is a minor chance that Juha Bach defeated Kenpachi, then sensing the approaching Captain-Commander, he retreated.
    But this is a minor possibility, as I said.
    So, you think that this Juha Back was an illusion?
    Maybe the blond guy and the real Juha Bach changed appareance or something like that?

And now that Yama-Ji showed all of his bankai, the real Juha Bach will steal it.
    And NO ONE will be able to face him (until Ichigo arrives).

Yeah, that would make sense.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member union98's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I mean, it's been like a month since we've seen the main character so it would be kinda nice to know what's going on with him...

With so much stuff pending right now, I'm really not in the mood to be trolled. I'm hoping this whole body switching thing isn't true and that the REAL buckbeard/leader of the quincies was just destroyed, otherwise, what's the point. Pretty much all of the other SR with the exception of the blond haired guy and the guy fighting Kyoraku have been killed right? I don't want to see something like where the CC bankai gets stolen and all of the soul reapers have to come together to try and stop it like they did in the filler arc when ryuujin jaka was set loose by muramasa...to me it'd be a waste of pages...almost as pointless as the naruto chapter was this week talking about taking dumps and crap (no pun intended)...
    =====================================================================
    "I troll...therefore, I am..."

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member River_Capulet's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol it has to be dangai ichigo+vastlord ichigo+fullbring ichigo to defeat real Bach+vollstandig+yama's bankai

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, Juha Bach with Yama-ji's power would be overkill!
    It would take a miracle for anyone to survive against that, even Ichigo!

I find it interesting that Yama-ji says that Ichigo's bankai still has a lot of potential.
    Does that mean that it's not its final form?

Could he have more abilities with his bankai, kinda like Yama-ji had 4 different abilities with his?
    It would be interesting to see something different from Ichigo's bankai than the usual Hax-GT.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter this week. Yamamoto's Bankai proves to be something entirely amazing. Really glad to see the debut of it and much thanks to Kubo Tite for doing so, after so many long awaited years now....

...regarding the chapter itself, I noticed one thing that occurred that I think many other people overlooked. Yamamoto became increasingly "emotional" ever since, the Vandenreich invaded Soul Society and declared war on them. To me, Yamamoto knows what Juha Bach is capable of and also, knew this man was still alive. As most are stating that Yamamoto is being tricked into unleashing all levels of his Bankai, in order for it to be stolen finally. Also, there was the very final page of the chapter and the words of Juha Bach being spoken as if it were someone else.

To my conclusion of everything that's happened so far, there's not much we all can speculate on, because Kubo has given very little information on Juha Bach. Where he came from originally and his connection to SS or the General Commander. If this is really Juha Bach and he's dying, I suspect that Kubo will take us into another Pendulum Arc situation, 1,000 years ago and give us some insight on this guy.

Now if this is a fake Juha Bach, then this could be a new ability of some sort by Juha, that even the General Commander was unaware of. I know, many of you are using this as an excuse to bring Aizen back, but man, let it go already. He's in prison and sealed up. End of story on that one. Anyhow, very little is know about Juha's abilities as a Quincy and I imagine they could be on a different level than regular Quincies.

There's still a lot of story left on this and I think, Kubo has merely exposed the tip of the iceberg with this entire arc. It's only be about 3 volumes worth of this final story arc and I suspect many more things are going to be revealed and questions answered.

once again, great chapter and I agree with an earlier comment made, the "North" version of Yamamoto's ban kai was special at all. pssh.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

How can you make that statement when this was the first fight this Bach ever had lol. Just because he beats Kenpachi he's supposed to be equal to Yamamoto? He already showed having blut strong enough to keep his hand after having it slashed by Ryujinjakka, and he used Kirchenlied with no incantation. There's no basis...he beat a captain easily....but got owned by Yamamoto's Bankai. Ya know, the one that makes him as hot as the sun, disintegrates everything his sword touches and can summon a freaking army of zombies from hell. How could it be an inconsistency in power levels, when it's the first time we saw this guy fight.....just imagine how OP you'd have to be to beat Yamamoto. Not fighting him directly sounds like a pretty good idea.
    I haven't counted him equal to Captain-Commander.
    I just stated my opinion that there are too many stereotypical plot moves, all favoring a certain direction in the plot. And we probably didn't see him fight yet. So, it looks like there was another Quincy who could stand against Ryuujin Jakka. That's what I call inconsistency. If someone can hold his own against Captain-Commander's Shikai, his master will definitely have to be as OP as you are suggesting.

And I shouldn't argue about "not fighting him directly" thing.
    After all, I cannot stand cheap acts like this, especially when they are performed by characters of pure arrogance, like Aizen, and now Bach.
    But yes, you are right. From a rational perspective, it's the right move.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darth Executor's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 509 Discussion / 510 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    It really bisected Juha Bach. No one can live after such a wound.
    Are we reading the same manga? Bleach has greatly raised expectations of what I expect from other manga in terms of character survivability. Now when I read other manga and characters die almost instantly after being cut in half or having holes blown through their chest or having half their torso sliced through and blood sputtering everywhere I get pissed off because it's not realistic.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast