Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate the chapter | Send us a PM with your poll question suggestion

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

46 45.54%
  • Great

25 24.75%
  • Good

18 17.82%
  • Neutral

5 4.95%
  • Bad

2 1.98%
  • Terrible

5 4.95%
New Reply
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: Bleach 509 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 509 Discussion / 510 Predictions ~ Please read OP

Since when were you under the impression that it wasn't Aizen all along?

Ha, ha. No, seriously. Next week's trolling is gonna be biblical.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by union98 View Post
    There are just so many places the story can go right now which is awesome...we impending issues in the Seretei, Hueco Mundo, and Karakura Town...I'd much rather wrap up this Yamaji fight and have the typical Kubo cliffhanger of someone appearing in SS and Yamaji having the WTF face and then switching back to Hueco Mundo than to drag this fight on any longer...not even in the mood for the flashback-no-jutsu right now...I just want to keep going with the story progression and have the flashback after the main villain is introduced. It's been like two months since we've even seen Ichigo, so it'd be nice to know what he's been up to all this time. It'd be funny if he's just sitting in there with tea and rice cakes waiting for his usual power-up to happen...
    Nobody seems to remember what I consider to be the most important plot thread in this arc so far:

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/481

In the second chapter, no less. Some Shinigami is appearing next to Hiyori using something that is not a Senkaimon. This is bound to be important.

Along with Quilge's killer and Ishida's whereabouts, I d believe this arc just got started

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

guys,are you aware of the fact that the chapter will come out tomorrow and not wednesday? that' due to the fact the WSj comes out on saturday instead of monday for what concerns the incoming chapter.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Nobody seems to remember what I consider to be the most important plot thread in this arc so far:

In the second chapter, no less. Some Shinigami is appearing next to Hiyori using something that is not a Senkaimon. This is bound to be important.

Along with Quilge's killer and Ishida's whereabouts, I d believe this arc just got started
    That will definitely prove to be important in time however taking in consideration that happened close to a year ago it makes sense it wouldn't be discussed by now. I would put my money on the royal guard at the time being. Who else could it be when it concerns shinigami who don't use senkaimon? It even makes sense considering the royal guard, being in an impenetrable dimension in SS, uses something different from senkaimon to move around. I can't imagine kubo introducing yet another shinigami faction at this point. I would also be surprised if whatever other enemy went as far as changing their smell to trick hiyori lol.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That wasn't a shinigami appearing next to Hiyori. The Vandereich were killing so many hollows that the spirit world was starting to pour into the human world. That fissure was the result of the balance between worlds being upset. A few pages later Mayuri orders the extermination of 28,000 souls to restore the balance between the worlds. The whole Hiyori thing was just to show how bad the situation was. The chapter was called "The Tearing" because of how close the worlds were about to collapse. Next chapter even starts with a crack and the message "Nobody knows the world is coming to an end".

It has nothing to do with the Royal Guard or a third party contacting the Vaizados, just a showcase of how serious the situation with the Vandereich is about to become.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Torran View Post
    That wasn't a shinigami appearing next to Hiyori. The Vandereich were killing so many hollows that the spirit world was starting to pour into the human world. That fissure was the result of the balance between worlds being upset. A few pages later Mayuri orders the extermination of 28,000 souls to restore the balance between the worlds. The whole Hiyori thing was just to show how bad the situation was. The chapter was called "The Tearing" because of how close the worlds were about to collapse. Next chapter even starts with a crack and the message "Nobody knows the world is coming to an end".

It has nothing to do with the Royal Guard or a third party contacting the Vaizados, just a showcase of how serious the situation with the Vandereich is about to become.
    While your idea of the world starting to spill into the other is awesome (good one), I do think there was a shinigami next to her. I doubt she would just smell shinigami if they weren't there and its not like she would recognize that as a senkaimon or smelled the shinigami after seeing the tear.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

that picture of Ichigo and his crew on page 10 really gives me the feel that all 4 of them could be part of the war potentials....if we really think about it they all have fairly unlimited potential in each of their abilities....i kno the way Kubo's treated Orihime and Chad makes it hard to believe tho lol but its never too late with Kubo so who knows
    Last edited by SaitoSpike; October 01, 2012 at 07:09 PM.

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay this is absolutely 100% impossible but guys....imagine how hilarious it would be if the fake Bach turned out to be Hinamori?

I mean come on, she's the best human shield there is in Bleach.

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sonia Khan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Lets hope that this week we ll have this scene continued, i mean no more switching to HM or any where else , with THIS cliffhanger , it is way BETTER then the one we had in HM

Cosmic Inflation 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Please don't post spoilers for new chapter in chapter discussion/prediction threads. Post them in Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.

New Reply
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22