Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate the chapter | Send us a PM with your poll question suggestion

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

46 45.54%
  • Great

25 24.75%
  • Good

18 17.82%
  • Neutral

5 4.95%
  • Bad

2 1.98%
  • Terrible

5 4.95%
New Reply
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 509 Discussion

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 509 Discussion / 510 Predictions

It seems that Yama won against Juha Bach. At least if it really was him. As the last words of the chapter were pretty misleading. If it was presumed Juha Bach who said it... then he wasn't the real one, but I really doubt it. So it might be his blond subordinate who said it, because he couldn't protect his King. It also seems that the blond guy was the one who actually made those medallions, so for not making a medallion to steal Yama's Bankai he might also blame himself.
    But we will only resolve this mystery in the next chapter.

Still, after reading the chapter I must say that Yama is beyond any levels of the word awesome. He is just the biggest badass of this manga for now.) Especially his wow for killed Shinigami and the usage of Zanka no Tachi North was awesome. It really bisected Juha Bach. No one can live after such a wound. And his arm was also cut, but we should still wait for the next chapter to see the outcome of the battle.

P.S. We know that Kubo stated that SS would be destroyed and thus people thought that Shinigami will deffinetly loose, but it might be a bit different. We already know that tons of Shinigami actually died during the War, some Captains and Vice Captains also have fallen and as well there are tons of destroyed facilities and as well Yama's Bankai affected it as well, so we may already say that SS was destroyed. The difference is only an extent.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mrsticky005's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I say the fight isn't over and Kubo is screwing with us making it think it's someone else.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member River_Capulet's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad that this chapter showed us how the medallion works, not just plain fighting like the last chapter. This could also explain why Kenpachi is a war potential since his limit is unknown.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

well well well, Juha Bach...or not was unsurprisingly unable to defeat Yama-ji! what a chapter!!! let the real story begin!

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Nafycuk's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

So now the real Bach saw Yama's full-power Ban Kai and is able to steal it. Sweet. Very cunning plan.

The only thing that bothers me a lot - how was the imposter able to beat Kenpachi that easily 8(
    From Japan with Facepalm

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

But now what??? The fake Bach was successful in making Yama used all of his Bankai techniques, we should expect the worst from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Nafycuk View Post

The only thing that bothers me a lot - how was the imposter able to beat Kenpachi that easily 8(
    Impostor doesn't mean weak. He was able to block Yama's RJ shikai with minor injuries.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

so then i guess judging by the kind of guy Yama is he will come down hard for a counter attack and so we will be introduced to the Quincy homeworld!

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope this guy was a fake that switched with the real one somewhere because if Kenpachi got offscreened by someone who wasn't the leader I'll be sad. Also maybe this fight was to make the commander show off his abilities so that if his bankai was stolen they'd know how to use them.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by River_Capulet View Post
    But now what??? The fake Bach was successful in making Yama used all of his Bankai techniques, we should expect the worst from now on.
    cue the main hero!....basically, now Ichigo's reason to beat the real main bad guy is about to be built up so he can perform at his max...wont be hard tho starting with pickin up his friend's dead corpses....he's gonna be resolved soon enough
    Last edited by SaitoSpike; September 26, 2012 at 02:33 AM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes that really bothers me. If the guy isn't Juha Bach, then how strong the real Juha Bach is? He might be able to fight Yama in Bankai and have a chance to win against him and now he might able to steal it and take everyone down with it. So not even Ichigo, but several Captains will be needed to take such an oponent down.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blankempathy View Post
    I hope this guy was a fake that switched with the real one somewhere because if Kenpachi got offscreened by someone who wasn't the leader I'll be sad. Also maybe this fight was to make the commander show off his abilities so that if his bankai was stolen they'd know how to use them.
    Could be, who knows. The next thing that can happen is that Aizen shows up and "Hahaha, you all were under my illusions from the beginning..."

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Darkp's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

So Captain Commander go all out for an imposter ...
    People Live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true . That is how they define "reality" .
    But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirrage .
    Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world , shaped by their beliefs .

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think this line from Ukitake may finally makes sense given how Yama explained that the Banaki stealing process works. Which means that some in SS were very concerned about showing off their abilities out in the open due to the Quincy threat that existed. They may not have known about the Bankai stealing, but they definitely knew the Quincy were watching.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

what an epic fight tho...wow if its over Yama's teardown of the quincy in the last few chapters culminating in the dismantling of this juha bach(?) has been as epic as any in manga history!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by River_Capulet View Post

Impostor doesn't mean weak. He was able to block Yama's RJ shikai with minor injuries.
    Why do people keep saying this? He didn't block it. His arm got sliced by Yama, there was no blocking involved.

New Reply
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast