Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

9 7.96%
  • 2] Average

12 10.62%
  • 3] Good

37 32.74%
  • 4] Great

45 39.82%
  • 5] Epic

10 8.85%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

0 0%
New Reply
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 683 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 683 Discussion / 684 Prediction

Hey, Luffy's nearly had Caesar twice. The only things preventing him from succeeding was underestimating his opponent and then outside interference.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes but his task was not to 'nearly' catch Ceasar

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SHeeDeD's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Actually, we got a pretty good hint that Vergo has some kind of devil fruit, with all knids of stuff getting stuck to his face. And it's probably general knowledge among marines, unless he was hiding it all along. That jutte is still as good a weapon as any, especially is Smoker can use Haki now.
    that's exactly my point with only one exception if Smoker uses haki why does he need that Jutte. But, i gave it a second thought, and agree with u according to this list. the only person we saw so far blocking a sword with his bare hand+haki is Vergo to Tashigi. According to the Anime, Akoji did but hes a DF user. Akino didn not block Shanks sword. Shanks blocked Aknio's punch.
    Im talkng to non-DF useres.

this list :
    Gol D roger uses Sword ( does he use haki for sure, becoz i jsut assumed so, hes the PK)
    smoker uses Jutte
    Shanks uses Sword
    Kizaru used Light Sword VS DKSR
    Aokiji used ICE Sword vs Zoro (in the anime) i'm not sure if this applies on the manga.
    DKSR uses Sword
    White beard uses Sword like(the point is weapon)
    all of these ppl do use Weapon(Jutte sword\ sword like), even though they used Haki.

So the results(my prediction): if there is no interference from CC (squeezing smoker's heart and such)

We are gonna c epic fast fight and Vergo will win for sure, and then Luffy we beat the crap out of this Vergo the reason is to show how much did luff's pure strength increase.
    this prediction came out from the fact that luffy is stupid and Vergo is almost tard (hmmm not the word im looking for i didn't google doesn't help) but the expression is when u c a person and his mouth is open and hes spacing out(thinking) well Vergo does that but withou the mouth being open.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rosebullet Teacher's Avatar
    Obsessively checking the One Piece spoiler page
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Franky is the only guy outside, crazy guess he ran across the Cool Brothers saved them, and is showing off weapons to them while they wait for Shinokuni to pass. I think Law might be forced to accelerate his 2 hour plan because Vergo is all over them. But I must admit It would be unsatisfying to see Vergo escape another brawl.

FuS

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

and also you have to admit that Law can't accelerate nothing at the moment.
    Last edited by ukimix; October 05, 2012 at 04:16 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rosebullet Teacher's Avatar
    Obsessively checking the One Piece spoiler page
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

People are mistaken for dead all the time in this arc, its as simple as switching his heart, dropping a SAD container and causing an explosion, and Law has a diversion. But as I said Vergo escaping again seems played out. I do want him keeping his position though, with Smoker reluctantly being forced to continue working under him.

FuS

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, but to switch his heart he first has to wake up... otherwise the plan to have a diversion won't work.
    Last edited by ukimix; October 05, 2012 at 04:29 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebullet Teacher View Post
    But as I said Vergo escaping again seems played out. I do want him keeping his position though, with Smoker reluctantly being forced to continue working under him.

FuS
    Smoker knows about him being a pirate, so working under him any longer is as ridiculous of an idea as it gets. Didn't you read the chapter with smoker adressing him as such? Smoker is a full blood marine and now that he's a VA have himself that wouldn't be an option anyway.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebullet Teacher View Post
    People are mistaken for dead all the time in this arc, its as simple as switching his heart, dropping a SAD container and causing an explosion, and Law has a diversion. But as I said Vergo escaping again seems played out. I do want him keeping his position though, with Smoker reluctantly being forced to continue working under him.
    If Vergo stays in the Marines, Smoker and Tashigi are going to leave and search for Kuzan to team up with him. There's no way Smoker would tolerate a pirate in the Marines and above him in the chain of command as he already has problems with the shichibukai who are ranked above all the marines. A pirate within the Marines, like hell he's not going to tell Akainu.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SHeeDeD's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hoeru View Post
    If Vergo stays in the Marines, Smoker and Tashigi are going to leave and search for Kuzan to team up with him. There's no way Smoker would tolerate a pirate in the Marines and above him in the chain of command as he already has problems with the shichibukai who are ranked above all the marines. A pirate within the Marines, like hell he's not going to tell Akainu.

Very nice prediction and conclusion. How long has it been for Aokiji not being in the Marine? What is gonna happen next at the very room that SHs are gathering with the kids? Zoro seems to be interested in fighting opponents with swords. he does not consider anything a threat. he's over confident. I Wonder who is gonna be his opponent.

. Law is unconscious isn't he? i read some Posts that suggest law will, might and can and i was like whhhhhaaaaaat?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

He's uncouncious but he will probably wake up sooner than later.

As for Monet and the kids, I wonder also why she went there. All strawhats against her are a bit unfair (even if she has some helps from the crazy kids). Maybe she will use them as hostages.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RichardMNixon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SHeeDeD View Post
    the only person we saw so far blocking a sword with his bare hand+haki is Vergo to Tashigi.
    Pretty sure Kaku implied his tekkai could do it, it could certainly block his own rankyaku. I still haven't seen him do anything that can't be explained by haki and rokushiki; the food stuck to him is the only mysterious part of his abilities so far.
    The Grain Pirates. Scourge of Spelt, Corsairs of Corn, Rogues of Rye, Buccaneers of Barley, the Freebooters of the Farmland.
    What reason is there to stop a man from sailing?

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgias View Post
    Being aware of Monet's background (that she's threatened by DoFla) I can't imagine that Ruffy has the intention to "defeat" her.

And I don't like the situation that Ruffy is kinda "out of business". And neither the fact that a guy like him couldn't escape this basement easily.
    I think luffy will find something important there,otherwise it would just be a waste of pages/character to take him out of the story for the moment. as usual,oda will make him busy somehow,but in a useful way.

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Mangarule version out:

http://mangarule.altervista.org/blog...ece-ch-683-hq/

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

I wonder why Law is panting before to bring back Vergo with his Room or at least in the moment he activates Room to bring him back.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that having luffy "stuck" in the garbage room will be important, and might eventually reveal to us some interesting developments, such as:1- finding his way to law's hat and then taking on vergo. 2- finding something thats connected to the SAD....
    This scanerio, where luffy disappears/falls into "god forsaken" places usually leads to the center of things. in sky island, luffy while being inside the snake, reached the plaza where enel was, and many other thing such as this(falling into boa's bathroom)...

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    Mangarule version out:

http://mangarule.altervista.org/blog...ece-ch-683-hq/

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

I wonder why Law is panting before to bring back Vergo with his Room or at least in the moment he activates Room to bring him back.

He is panting heavily probably because he had already fought vergo for a while before we, the readers were introduced to the details of this fight.

New Reply
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast