Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

9 7.96%
  • 2] Average

12 10.62%
  • 3] Good

37 32.74%
  • 4] Great

45 39.82%
  • 5] Epic

10 8.85%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

0 0%
New Reply
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 683 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 683 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    law,who defeated smoker,has been owned by vergo,and sanji's leg broke because of vergo as well. what can smoker do now?
    To be fair, vergo has law's heart. Law had to concentrate on retrieving the heart back rather than fighting full force. Also, i think smoker may surprise you. He will actually put up a fight against vergo with the help of law of course. We shall see!

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member VashDaStampede's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe it's just me, but couldn't luffy just stretch his arm up to hole he made and get out that way (unless I missed something and that trash room is ALOT deeper than it looked)...or maybe use the gomu gomu no UFO he did a few chapters ago...or maybe use a giant fusen and then use the wind he lets out to "fly" him out of there. And the funny thing is...I'm not saying this to say that Luffy hasn't thought of it, because we don't know yet, I'm wondering how someone supposedly as smart as Monet didn't at the very least think hmmm, he's a rubber man and has been stretching all this time...he just might be able to stretch and get out of there.

Not fond of the Chapter but it was better than the last 2. Still, no questions have been answered. Like someone said above, I think Oda is having some writers block or maybe he even wrote himself into a corner by opening up so many possibilities. I mean, can we at least see what Franky is doing?

And for those who think Smoker can't beat Vergo...just think about what Monet told Luffy. It's not always about who's the strongest.
    My One Piece Predictions:
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Yo'sup?! Have we read the same chapter of the same arc? For real? We knew that Vergo had Law's heart for like months and that he knows Law like better than anyone else in this arc also for months. Then we have Luffy wanting to catch CC not fight Monet.

Well... The battle against Monet .... wasn't even a skirmish. Luffy didn't even intend to fight her. Never. Monet hasn't been as annoying to Luffy as Miss Valentine and Miss Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Duper View Post
    Without his hat, Law bears quite a resemblance to Gin of the Don Krieg fleet. Said it first!
    He already had even WITH hat.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kg21tmac1 View Post
    To be fair, vergo has law's heart. Law had to concentrate on retrieving the heart back rather than fighting full force. Also, i think smoker may surprise you. He will actually put up a fight against vergo with the help of law of course. We shall see!
    actually,I think that tashigi will meddle too,maybe when vergo will be very tired and wounded,and both smoker and law defeated. maybe sanji will come back again.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

i am actually more interested right now about vergo's ability. does he have a monstrous busoshoku haki or a DF ability.or more to strech is he some sort of cyborg too?
    because depending on the 1st or 3rd i find it very hard for smoker to even scratch him and his jutte will once again get broken. lets just hope law's prediction about smoker's heart being with CC is true otherwise this will be another defeat for smoker.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

imo,he can use the rokushiki better than the cp9,because he combine it with army haki. anyway,it's true that he owned law in that way because he has his heart.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Luffy fell into a slide that's why he can't go back up the way he did

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    Luffy fell into a slide that's why he can't go back up the way he did
    he will breathe so much air that he will turn into a hot-air baloon. and monet admitting that she can't deal with him hints that she is not stronger than caesar,but she's smarter than him.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

This chap resembles a lot to Star Wars to me. Luffy falling to the garbarge disposal... but no problem, he can fly by Gum no Ufo

How can Law make an electroshock? I missed something, he made it before? weird thing, he's like in a operational room but doesn't need to use any tool that there's in.

I liked it, Monet what a bitch, why don't she tell us her fruit name? Btw, she can be a cold fruit, Aokiji has an ice fruit as Enel has an electrical fruit. But i'm still hoping she's Zoan. Nami has a rival, indeed.

Smoker, he cannot win and i wonder who will be the one who fights Zoro in Punk Hazard after all this. I'd hope Buffalo and Robin takes Baby-5.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Keeper of Jericho's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Are people underestimating Smoker again? I thought it was pretty obvious by now that his defeat at Law's hands was purely done for plot-related reasons, and not a good representation of his power. The guy's a vice-admiral, for goodness sake, one of the marine's elite forces, with haki and a Logia devil fruit to boot. Yeah, Vergo is also a vice-admiral, so if anything, that should make them about roughly even in terms of strength. Comments like "What can Smoker do against Vergo?" or "There's no way Smoker can win" seriously make me scratch my head. Are we reading the same manga? O.o

Click the image and visit my place! Don't be shy!

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper of Jericho View Post
    Are people underestimating Smoker again? I thought it was pretty obvious by now that his defeat at Law's hands was purely done for plot-related reasons, and not a good representation of his power. The guy's a vice-admiral, for goodness sake, one of the marine's elite forces, with haki and a Logia devil fruit to boot. Yeah, Vergo is also a vice-admiral, so if anything, that should make them about roughly even in terms of strength. Comments like "What can Smoker do against Vergo?" or "There's no way Smoker can win" seriously make me scratch my head. Are we reading the same manga? O.o
    yeah,and law is a shichibukai,who are stronger than viceadmirals (except of garp,who was meant to become admiral even over 3 years before roger's death). furthermore,vergo is a VA as well,and he was already stronger than smoker before this (he is the number 1 of the G5,whereas smoker is the number 2). now that it's been revealed he is a spy,I guess his real strength is above what smoker expects... am I wrong?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Your right my fellow country man
    the problem is does vergo has smokers hart ?
    if he does smokey is done for it
    maybe law will but inn and help smoker retrieve his hart

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    actually,I think that tashigi will meddle too,maybe when vergo will be very tired and wounded,and both smoker and law defeated. maybe sanji will come back again.
    That's a good theory! IF you think tashigi will interfere with the fight, i can see sanji coming to aid a woman and be very pissed to see a lady getting her ass kicked by vergo. Than, maybe we see sanji fighting with a little bit more effort! Maybe enhancing his colour of arnament (sp?)! wouldn't that be something? Moreover, i agree to one of the earlier posts, who will fight zoro? Baby-5?

I think this arc is getting interesting, even though this chapter was a little boring. However, it had to be made.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/683/3 coribo is coming to free caribo. but what does "anisuke" mean?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post
    How can Law make an electroshock? I missed something, he made it before? weird thing, he's like in a operational room but doesn't need to use any tool that there's in.
    that attack used to incapacitate one of the yeti's before the alliance. when nami was being kidnapped.

i can see why you feel frustrated but you have to consider that smoker although has a logia his powers seems to be more suited to subduing or crowd control rather than direct damage.(as far as we know) besides smoker came from the so-called "weakest of the seas" (which is ironic considering many a strong person came from there) where many ppl still considered DF a myth so he became famous. where as vergo was on grand-line apperently.(if not already on G-5 at the time) and he is the strongest in G-5 as said by every1. so while there is not many to go by in terms of smokers strength it will be a suprise with the known facts he can win.

moreover a rank doesnt necessarily mean strentgh. tashigi is a captain now but i doubt she has the same strength as smoker when we met him in loguetown.

New Reply
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast