Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 597 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

9 7.96%
  • 2] Average

12 10.62%
  • 3] Good

37 32.74%
  • 4] Great

45 39.82%
  • 5] Epic

10 8.85%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

0 0%
New Reply
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: One Piece 683 Discussion

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lord Rayleigh's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 683 Discussion / 684 Prediction

Some people have misunderstood ukimix's teleportation theory, which is that Law FIRST teleported Vergo into SAD room, and THEN teleported his heart to him as seen in the manga. The idea is that Law was unable to do anything because Vergo was crushing his heart while flying to the room, so he teleported Vergo to stop the crushing.

This comes from the postulate that Law was about to faint before Vergo possibly reached SAD room by himself. It's based on the fact that Law was already panting/sweating before whereas last chapters he was totally fine, and the last time he was in such a state was when Vergo used the heart [2] [3].

Of course, it still possibles Vergo reached the room, and then decided to push his heart, so Law began panting, but that would make no sense since Vergo's goal was to stop Law asap who was himself about to act inside SAD room. It makes sense Vergo pushes on the heart so Law couldn't do anything before he comes, and that in reaction Law teleported him to stop the crushing which gave him useless time before Vergo's arrival.

Some chapters ago, I'd have say this was not likely since we had no clue that Law could do such a thing. Now that we have seen Law teleporting Chopper and himself into another room, we know that Law can create several rooms at the same time and connect them, so it's definitely possible.
    Last edited by Lord Rayleigh; October 09, 2012 at 04:39 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member jamjosef's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    Yesss! D is written on thumbs. I didn't notice it, neither the thumbs move by Law. If Law has defibrillator power or some one like it, that would mean that Ope ope no mi is much more than moving matter inside or between Rooms.

Now about Law already fighting Vergo, I don't see it. I would have to insist on a different and possible course of events: After the warning in loudspeakers about Law inside SAD production room, Vergo goes for him. In the way he receives Doflamingo's order to torture Law before killing him. So, he squeeze Law's heart in a similar way he did when he arrived Punk Hazard. Law, heavily affected, teleports Vergo in order to recover his heart, (there is no other way for him than that). Vergo kicks him...etc. In this way their fight begins exactly where Oda draw it: when Law tries to recover his heart.

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

I suppose japanese word for 'defibrillator' doesn't begin with 'D' .... but Oda draw a 'D' over Law's thumbs.
    if you look in the room that her creates ull see law to the bottom right and vergo walking towards him in the middle.. he then uses the room to get his heart from what im assuming to be vergo.. after which vergo hits him and reclaims the heart

hes gonna open a can of whoop ass fox style

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

If that was the case then Law is really stupid : why didn't he teleport his heart directly ? I hope this argument convince you.
    The simplest and probably the best explanation is that Oda choose not to show the start of their fight.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    If that was the case then Law is really stupid : why didn't he teleport his heart directly ? I hope this argument convince you.
    The simplest and probably the best explanation is that Oda choose not to show the start of their fight.
    I thought that too,probably the ice prevent him from doing something like that...who knows.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member frontaLobotomy's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

^ I thought the same. Though it was more along the lines of switching his and Virgo's hearts. Unless his haki is that strong that room has no effect on him?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chitgoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

the next chapter will probably explain if law summoned vergo in his room or if vergo was just super fast in reaching the SAD room.

with how the past few chapters had gone, im not expecting any other fights starting except smoker and vergo.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rody naruto's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

^Maybe it is a matter of range.I doubt Law is stupid so if he had the opportunity to retrieve his hearth before he would have done it.My guess is that Law can only retrieve things if they are within the range of his "room" which could emply that Vergo already had Traffy's hearth when he meet him.
    "Fear is only an idea success is an awareness"
    Check out my DeviantART

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    That argument would convince me if I already would know why Law didn't teleport his heart once he was free of kairoseki chains. If Law can teleport his heart, then Oda have already made of Law an stupid character long before.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 683 Discussion

Maybe because the radius of his room was to small to cover the whole facility. Not being able to be safe of doing it right without alarming CC and Vergo of their escape, he just waited till he reached one of his final goals of his plan to risk using room, which creation is quiet clear for those within, especially to some VA like Vergo.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

New Reply
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17