Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Most Active Staff Member
You better start working or....!!
This thread's purpose is to decide who is the most active staff member on MangaHelpers. Being active does not only mean actively and diligently posting or encouraging discussions in the sections a staff member is responsible for, but also for being helpful and friendly towards other members at other sections as well.
What you should know about voting:
- The status of all categories is now voting round 2
- During this round, you can vote for maximum two names at once
- This first round will be open, which means you can see who voted for who and how many votes each nominee has
- Starting from the second round the votes will be hidden though to make things more suspenseful~
- You can still campaign for yourself too. All campaigns must be done publicly at your own thread, the category thread you are nominated in, or Fun Forum but not series discussion areas.
Remember that this event is for fun purposes, as always keep the tone friendly and respectful.
To view the rules and general info about the Awards, click [HERE].
Last edited by goldb; October 28, 2012 at 10:48 AM.
I nominate naruto-niichan
Well, I nominate:
xi0, 3c & naruto-niichan
xi0, niichan and Miyagi. One more would be bobby, three is the limit.
naruto-niichan, Josef K. and xi0 are my picks.
Like I said before, I'm going for those that haven't been nominated before but deserve to be recognised.
Doraku, Asarii and kkck.
kkck, Darijaille, kkck (dunno if I nominated too many)
Last edited by Farfalla; October 08, 2012 at 11:58 PM.
You can only nominate three people max in any given category.
Doesn't anyone read the rules? I don't read the rules and even I knew that. <_<
I have three guys in my mind. Josef K, xi0, and Miyagi
Miyagi, naruto-niichan and xi0.
Hmmm...yes you can guess...other than xi0, Joesf and niichan.
I nominate GAT-X252 for his work on gantz section