Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Wisest Staff Member
I'm just myself *blush*
This thread's purpose is to decide who is the wisest staff member on MangaHelpers. The staff member's widsom should be visible in the way they post by having deep insight and knowledge of different aspects and issues, providing logical reasoning and approach towards a certain problem or situation.
What you should know about voting:
- The status of all categories is now voting round 2
- During this round, you can vote for maximum two names at once
- This first round will be open, which means you can see who voted for who and how many votes each nominee has
- Starting from the second round the votes will be hidden though to make things more suspenseful~
- You can still campaign for yourself too. All campaigns must be done publicly at your own thread, the category thread you are nominated in, or Fun Forum but not series discussion areas.
Remember that this event is for fun purposes, as always keep the tone friendly and respectful.
To view the rules and general info about the Awards, click [HERE].
Last edited by goldb; October 28, 2012 at 10:30 AM. Reason: #28
I nominate Kaiten
My other two:
benelori & xi0
Last edited by Shinsatsu; October 09, 2012 at 07:17 AM.
Kaiten has already been nominated three times, so I'll nominate earthforge, kkck and 3c.
I'll follow Miyagi's idea and add xi0
I nominate xi0.
I nominate xi0 and earthforge.
I'd like to nominate earthforge and kkck.
Edit : added Benelori.
Last edited by Doraku; October 09, 2012 at 03:12 AM.
I nominate 3c, benelori and igotthegoods.
I nominate xi0, Kaiten, and Akainu.
Nomination for Uriel
Uriel, just because he allow us to go off topic a lot of times in the OP section (and knows how to stop it too hehe)
Last edited by Zehahaha; October 09, 2012 at 08:21 AM.
I will commit a lese majestee crime, but given his numerous more than necessary harsh posts, some even leading to member quitting. Although I recognize his high level of knowledge, I can't agree with Kaiten nomination. So my vote will go to earthforge.