Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Toriko 205 Chapter Discussion

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 205 Chapter Discussion

Good to get some more info on the Four Beast. I can't imagine the boost they would receive from consuming it. I'm wondering what their combo technique could possibly be, and I'm thinking it's going to be on some ridiculous scale. The transition between the Bubble Fruit Arc and the current arc has been extreme. The level of the battles has seen a massive increase. I'm pretty sure that an attack from the Four Kings would take out a small country. I hope we get to see the battle between Terry, Queen, & Kiss and the Four Beast. Things are about to get very exciting.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont like that chapter at all..

" we all are beaten and lost but it smells tasty... hey lets fight together as team and win with one atack we never succed till now "

how confiniend....

thats just bull... at least the IGO 10. Representiv should have aidet them or something.. this is annoying specialy after the last realy good chapter with Komatsu
    --
    The Mangas i like:

One Piece; Naruto;
    Hajami no Ippo; Hunter x Hunter;
    Beelzebub; Toriko; Fairy Tail
    Bleach; Hitman Reborn; Gantz

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by reaper2507 View Post
    i dont like that chapter at all..

" we all are beaten and lost but it smells tasty... hey lets fight together as team and win with one atack we never succed till now "

how confiniend....

thats just bull... at least the IGO 10. Representiv should have aidet them or something.. this is annoying specialy after the last realy good chapter with Komatsu
    If by IGO 10 you mean the members of the Biotipe 0 then it was impossible for them to aid Toriko and the others.
    Remember that right now they have their hands full with the Bishokukai.
    Otherwise Ichiryuu wouldn't give the Four Heavenly Kings the task to kill the Beast.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

So in the upcoming chapter we might see the end of Four Beasts by the hands of Heavingly Kings via their special joined attack and with the help from Terry, Kiss and Queen. But we still have to resolve the problem with the one who is behind manipulating Four Beasts. It should be quite a formidable opponent as well. At least around the level of Four Beast.
    So who will manage to take him down? All Heavingly Kings after powering-up after eating Four Beast's meat?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

for whatevet reason this fight may not end in this chapter.it will probably be the last panel the attack actually commences.well good chance to learn capture lvl of the partners anyway.

my guess is the mastermind will fight with mansam. there was a shadowy figure behind him.teppei said it is always "revived". so... it is a just a hunch but probably dark chef joa.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Fixit's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangareader.net/toriko/205/16

when I was reading this page and I saw the panel slightly in the middle, I was speechless for a few moments before I realised that was just a mouth... creepy

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

So, what do you think this Special Joined Attack would look like? I can understand how you can combine pretty much evrything with Zebra's voice, but how to combine all of their attacks into one?

Fixit
    I agree, it was really creepy. Hope we won't see it too much as Four Beasts is too gross, thus I hope they'll finish him as soon as possible.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2