Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)

View Poll Results: Which one?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kyuubi's turning into a fuzzy ball of joy

    10 25.64%
  • The random deus ex machina Suigetsu found

    5 12.82%
  • Obito and Mads' luck

    3 7.69%
  • all of the above

    11 28.21%
  • none of the above, you suck and Kishi is god!!1!

    9 23.08%
  • You call these bad? Let me tell you what's bad

    1 2.56%
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 59

Thread: Which one is worse?

  1. #16
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,154
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Which one is worse?

    Huh, I never realized how strange that part was... yeah, there is something wrong in sending only the children.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

    did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

  2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #17
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Revvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    180
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Which one is worse?

    Huh? The worst obviously is the missing character development of the main character. The 1-dimensional Hokage want to be idiot who dosen't even responde to the danger the world is facing and still rambles on about wanting to be hokage, which shouldn't be on his mind at all in this situation.
    still all other characters find the time to clench theire fists and think "naruto ..." to themselfes after yet another Hokage-to-be-speach.....

    Gai: .... natuto http://178.21.19.200/manga/mangas/Na...20now../15.jpg
    Gai again: narutttttooo ... http://www.nanoda.com/public/images/...-Cosplay-3.jpg
    QB: naruto ... http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs5/f/200...chuurikiFC.jpg


    i really want Obito and Madara to win this war ....

  4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #18
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    897
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Which one is worse?

    Quote Quote:
    i really want Obito and Madara to win this war ....
    I'm sorry but simply wanting something does not cut it in Narutoworld.

    Follow this:

    GUTS TO NEVER GIVE UP.
    ATTITUDE TO LET EVERYONE DOWN.
    CHAKRA TO RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU.
    STUPIDITY TO MAKE YOU CRY.
    RASENGAN TO SAY GOODBYE.
    PLOTHOLE A LIE AND HURT YOU.

    (narutoroll)

    If you meet that essential criteria, then what you wish for WILL happen. So far there is only one man capable to do so...Please welcome...Naruto! *claps*

  6. #19
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    N/A
    Country
    Singapore
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    580
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Which one is worse?

    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    Huh? The worst obviously is the missing character development of the main character. The 1-dimensional Hokage want to be idiot who dosen't even responde to the danger the world is facing and still rambles on about wanting to be hokage, which shouldn't be on his mind at all in this situation.
    still all other characters find the time to clench theire fists and think "naruto ..." to themselfes after yet another Hokage-to-be-speach.....

    Gai: .... natuto http://178.21.19.200/manga/mangas/Na...20now../15.jpg
    Gai again: narutttttooo ... http://www.nanoda.com/public/images/...-Cosplay-3.jpg
    QB: naruto ... http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs5/f/200...chuurikiFC.jpg


    i really want Obito and Madara to win this war ....
    the jounins are just standing around fascinated with naruto!

    it's totally inconsistent with individual behaviour!

    once again, kishi dumbs down the crowd to make the person-of-the-moment shine

    and this time, it's naruto's spotlight! (usually it's itachi)

  7. #20
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ryr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    732
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Which one is worse?

    Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Nope... actually reading something like this makes me kind of happy...

    At least it makes me realize I'am not alone and there are some other people who realy care about the quality of this story and point out their disappointment because they expect better from a writer like Kishimoto, who managed to create a story we are following for years now.
    I am willing to listen if the criticisms / concerns are legitimate and soundly constructed.

    But all too often people simply jumped onto a silly conclusion before the plot was explained thoroughly.
    Last edited by Ryr; September 20, 2012 at 11:47 PM.

  8. #21
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,286
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Which one is worse?

    Do we really believe the Suigetsu scroll finding thing is THAT bad?

    Honestly, I think everyone's only pissed because they assume the scroll is gonna be the key to Sasuke's newest powerup, and this they scream bloody murder that "This newest power up came too easy! He didn't even do anything, he friggin' just let Suigetsu bring him the scroll! HAXX!!!!" I mean, take a look:

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood
    You know, Sasuke?
    You totally left us to die a miserable death, and generally you never gave a shit about Taka since we were raped by Bee.
    Yeah, couple of things wrong here: first off, niether Suigetsu nor Juugo had any idea what was going. They didn't know that they were left behind by Sasuke. And even if they did, they'd know why: Karin is the sensor, and they had to get out of dodge and find Danzou as quickly as possible. Could he do so while hefting Juugo and Suigetsu over his shoulders? Probably not. As for not giving a shit up to that point, the shit he DID give is what saved their asses. He gained access to Amaterasu because of the drastic need to save his team (remember the flashback he had of Team 7 just before using it?)

    Quote Quote:
    We were in jail thanks to you, but I totally still am in love with you your BFF so I'll search you in Orochimaru's lairs even though you killed off the man and just about have no ties with those places whatsoever.
    Suigetsu and Juugo both have fuck-all to do, and no home to go back to. Ofcourse they'd head back to one of Orochimaru's lairs. And Juugo punching a hole through a wall was for comedic effect. Would it have made any difference at all if they'd just opened a door? Infact, look below...

    Quote Quote:
    Juugo destroyed a wall, and we obtained a weapon to control the world, don't ask me how. To try to control it never crossed my mind, I will give it to you.
    And this is the part that completely screws over everyone's reason for bitching about punching the wall down. Look closely at the bottom right panel...

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/574/4

    The entrance to the "secret room" is RIGHT NEXT TO SUIGETSU. If they'd just walked into the god damn room the exact same thing would've happened. Everyone seems to say "Oh man, it's bullshit that they punched a RANDOM WALL down. Well would it have been better or worse if They'd simply walked into that DOORLESS entrance and said. "Oh neat. A scroll."?

    As for why Suigetsu never attempted to use it... none of us know what it is. We don't know if it's Uchiha-centric, or if it's a weapon (I doubt it is). It may very well be something only Sasuke can make use of.

    Quote Quote:
    And I easily found you, traveling in, like, half a day and finding you in a secluded cave no one found, even though I retardedly searched for you in Orochimaru's place.
    Yeah, that's covered too: Juugo speaks to birds. Dumb, I know, but he does. He uses them for reconnaisance. Think I'm BSing?

    While it is unknown if Jūgo ever received any formal shinobi training, he is still a very dangerous individual, enough to warrant the attention of other powerful ninja such as Orochimaru and Sasuke, with both of them searching Jūgo to join them at separate times. Kabuto also indirectly praised Jūgo when noting the quality of Sasuke's former team. Jūgo is able to understand and communicate with animals, such as birds, and is able to request them to help him accomplish tasks, such as acting as scouts or gathering information they have already witnessed.[4][5]These informations are shared in a great speed, allowing Jūgo to know about things that happened in a far away distance.[6]



    Quote Quote:
    You just took my scroll and said to me to GTFO and that you would be happy if I died, but I still want to be your BFF.
    Such is the life of the underling. I mean hell, the only purpose he has in life is to search for the swords of the 7 swordsman and restart the crew as it's leader. Is he gonna do that on his own? The stronger Sasuke becomes, the stronger Taka becomes. Helping the team benefits Suigetsu. Not to mention, Suigetsu's threatened Sasuke's life on multiple occasions. And it's not like Sasuke's the nicest guy.

    Quote Quote:
    You resurrected Orochimaru, extracting him from that chick that we don't know why she's even still alive, and I crapped my pants.
    I think this is my only gripe with this whole scenario: how Orochimaru came back. Not the fact that he did, but the whole "tear a chunk out of Kabuto" thing.

    So yeah, for all the bull that's been going on in the manga, Suigetsu finding that scroll certainly is NOT the worst. Feel free to take it off the list.

  9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #22
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Which one is worse?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryr View Post
    I am willing to listen if the criticisms / concerns are legitimate and soundly constructed.

    But all too often people simply jumped onto a silly conclusion before the plot was explained thoroughly.
    As LnDRash so well said before me, many times its not the why, its the how, and all the things I posted can't very well explained by plot since they already happened and we have the full story behind it.
    The only thing pending is the scroll, but again I discussed the how, not the why.
    If you consider countless lucky shots and unexplainable situations as good writing and not the author being lazy and wanting an easy way out, its your opinion buddy.

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Do we really believe the Suigetsu scroll finding thing is THAT bad?

    Honestly, I think everyone's only pissed because they assume the scroll is gonna be the key to Sasuke's newest powerup, and this they scream bloody murder that "This newest power up came too easy! He didn't even do anything, he friggin' just let Suigetsu bring him the scroll! HAXX!!!!" I mean, take a look:
    If that would've been executed better, there would be way less grumblings, I assure you

    Quote Quote:
    Yeah, couple of things wrong here: first off, niether Suigetsu nor Juugo had any idea what was going. They didn't know that they were left behind by Sasuke. And even if they did, they'd know why: Karin is the sensor, and they had to get out of dodge and find Danzou as quickly as possible. Could he do so while hefting Juugo and Suigetsu over his shoulders? Probably not. As for not giving a shit up to that point, the shit he DID give is what saved their asses. He gained access to Amaterasu because of the drastic need to save his team (remember the flashback he had of Team 7 just before using it?)


    Suigetsu and Juugo both have fuck-all to do, and no home to go back to. Ofcourse they'd head back to one of Orochimaru's lairs. And Juugo punching a hole through a wall was for comedic effect. Would it have made any difference at all if they'd just opened a door? Infact, look below...
    They didn't return to Oro's lair so they could lay back and relax, they returned to Oro's lair to search for Sasuke.
    A Sasuke that completely severed his ties with Orochimaru, never gave any hint of wanting to return in any place associated with Orochimaru and basically never doing something Orochimaru-related at all.
    Why would they search for him there if they had Juugo's birds in the first place.

    As for Sasuke giving a shit, do read "since we were raped by Bee".
    Sasuke's madness began since that incident, remember?

    Quote Quote:
    And this is the part that completely screws over everyone's reason for bitching about punching the wall down. Look closely at the bottom right panel...

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/574/4

    The entrance to the "secret room" is RIGHT NEXT TO SUIGETSU. If they'd just walked into the god damn room the exact same thing would've happened. Everyone seems to say "Oh man, it's bullshit that they punched a RANDOM WALL down. Well would it have been better or worse if They'd simply walked into that DOORLESS entrance and said. "Oh neat. A scroll."?

    As for why Suigetsu never attempted to use it... none of us know what it is. We don't know if it's Uchiha-centric, or if it's a weapon (I doubt it is). It may very well be something only Sasuke can make use of.
    That door is an hidden room, Suigetsu is just in front of a couple of stairs, we don't see neither a door nor where those stairs lead.
    And I highly doubt Orochimaru's hidden room would have been accessable by a normal door.
    It would completely defeat the purpose of having a hidden room in the first place

    The reality is that Juugo randomly punched a wall despite being calm and in control when they fought samurai, infiltrated them, got captured, escaped and then proceeded on the lair.
    That punch randomly opened the way to a hidden room containing a scroll that would enable Taka to dominate the world.
    Quote Quote:
    Yeah, that's covered too: Juugo speaks to birds. Dumb, I know, but he does. He uses them for reconnaisance. Think I'm BSing?

    While it is unknown if Jūgo ever received any formal shinobi training, he is still a very dangerous individual, enough to warrant the attention of other powerful ninja such as Orochimaru and Sasuke, with both of them searching Jūgo to join them at separate times. Kabuto also indirectly praised Jūgo when noting the quality of Sasuke's former team. Jūgo is able to understand and communicate with animals, such as birds, and is able to request them to help him accomplish tasks, such as acting as scouts or gathering information they have already witnessed.[4][5]These informations are shared in a great speed, allowing Jūgo to know about things that happened in a far away distance.[6]

    If so, then why he didn't in the first place instead of going to Orochimaru's lair?
    That's what bothers me, how easy is to tear down a constructive answer with Kishi's mistakes

    Quote Quote:
    Such is the life of the underling. I mean hell, the only purpose he has in life is to search for the swords of the 7 swordsman and restart the crew as it's leader. Is he gonna do that on his own? The stronger Sasuke becomes, the stronger Taka becomes. Helping the team benefits Suigetsu. Not to mention, Suigetsu's threatened Sasuke's life on multiple occasions. And it's not like Sasuke's the nicest guy.
    Sasuke doesn't give a shit about world domination nor the 7 Swordsmen, that much is obvious for a long time.
    Sasuke's goal is to destroy Konoha, its nothing related to the Mist or world domination or something like that.
    Last time Suigetsu threatened Sasuke was back at Oro's lair, after that all he did was talk big, you know, like Kiba. Kiba too sees Naruto as his rival, yet we all know how it really is

  11. #23
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,286
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Which one is worse?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood
    They didn't return to Oro's lair so they could lay back and relax, they returned to Oro's lair to search for Sasuke.
    A Sasuke that completely severed his ties with Orochimaru, never gave any hint of wanting to return in any place associated with Orochimaru and basically never doing something Orochimaru-related at all.
    Why would they search for him there if they had Juugo's birds in the first place.
    Where else would Sasuke have gone to regroup? If you and your leader split up and were gonna meet up somewhere else, and had no other way to communicate, then the logical step would be to go to one of the headquarters. As for why they'd search there instead of with Juugo's birds, he'd only need to use the birds if Sasuke wasn't at the place they expected him to be at beforehand.

    Quote Quote:
    As for Sasuke giving a shit, do read "since we were raped by Bee".
    Sasuke's madness began since that incident, remember?
    There were literally no "missions" for Taka after that point aside from attacking the Kage Summit, so there are no other incidents of madness. So no, I don't remember. Only thing I remember is the summit falling apart and Sasuke leaving Juugo and Suigetsu to go hunt Danzou. Which furthers my point that they had no idea they were abandoned. Up until that very action they had absolutely no reason to believe that their partnership was in jeoparody.

    Quote Quote:
    That door is an hidden room, Suigetsu is just in front of a couple of stairs, we don't see neither a door nor where those stairs lead.
    And I highly doubt Orochimaru's hidden room would have been accessable by a normal door.
    It would completely defeat the purpose of having a hidden room in the first place
    What we see is that the entrance is DIRECTLY adjacent to the "secret" room. And I assure you Orochimaru didn't punch a wall down every time he wanted to enter the room.

    Quote Quote:
    The reality is that Juugo randomly punched a wall despite being calm and in control when they fought samurai, infiltrated them, got captured, escaped and then proceeded on the lair. That punch randomly opened the way to a hidden room containing a scroll that would enable Taka to dominate the world.
    Calm and in control? Juugo's very first appearance in the manga showed that he has random bouts of insanity. To say that it was an asspull that he decided to kill Suigetsu out of nowhere is straight up wrong. Not to mention the fight against the samurai was practically weeks... maybe months from that particular instance. The moment he chose to go crazy can't be called into question because we knew before hand that it was random. As for taking over the world with that scroll, if you're so adament that it has the power to do this, why, praytell, did Orochimaru not use it? There's a catch. Whether it's an outrageous cost, or something he himself couldn't succeed at doing.


    Quote Quote:
    If so, then why he didn't in the first place instead of going to Orochimaru's lair?
    That's what bothers me, how easy is to tear down a constructive answer with Kishi's mistakes
    Again, he had no need to do so because they didn't know that he wasn't at one of the bases yet. Remember, they were strategically using Orochimaru's leftover bases to resupply and rest after battles. Surely they'd check the nearest headquarters before searching for him again. Infact, Suigetsu stated this particular headquarters was one he "had been to many times". And remember: Sasuke had made a plan before entering the summit. Get in, get Danzou, get out. Now where did you think they were gonna go to regroup after Danzou was dead? That's right: one of the many bases they were using as shelter. And that's all Suigetsu and Juugo did. They followed protocol. They went back home to regroup with Karin and Sasuke.

    Quote Quote:
    Sasuke doesn't give a shit about world domination nor the 7 Swordsmen, that much is obvious for a long time.
    Sasuke's goal is to destroy Konoha, its nothing related to the Mist or world domination or something like that.
    Never said it was. I simply said it was Suigetsu's goal, and that said goal is easier to achieve with a poweful ally: Sasuke.

    Quote Quote:
    Last time Suigetsu threatened Sasuke was back at Oro's lair, after that all he did was talk big, you know, like Kiba. Kiba too sees Naruto as his rival, yet we all know how it really is.
    Exactly. Suigetsu speaks to Sasuke like he hates him, but in actuallity Taka are his only friends. Add that to the fact that he has shit-else to do with his life and it becomes obvious as to why Suigetsu chooses to follow him like a puppy dog rather than run around of his own accord. They're all S-class criminals. It's their only alternative.

  12. #24
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    Iran
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Which one is worse?

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Every one of them is the worst. Though, Suigetsu is less of an annoyance because it makes sense evne if for plot reason. Obito surviving and landing at the right spot makes no sense, especialyl when Madara can barely move. Kyuubi turning 180 makes no sense either, at the least make it help Naruto while retaining some of its meaninesss, like in Part I. Just more free powerups for Naruto, I guess. That's probably the worst.
    well , Naruto's free power ups completely ruined power balance in manga and that why Madara and that scroll come to story ....
    خداحافظ

  13. #25
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Which one is worse?

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Where else would Sasuke have gone to regroup? If you and your leader split up and were gonna meet up somewhere else, and had no other way to communicate, then the logical step would be to go to one of the headquarters. As for why they'd search there instead of with Juugo's birds, he'd only need to use the birds if Sasuke wasn't at the place they expected him to be at beforehand.

    Again, he had no need to do so because they didn't know that he wasn't at one of the bases yet. Remember, they were strategically using Orochimaru's leftover bases to resupply and rest after battles. Surely they'd check the nearest headquarters before searching for him again. Infact, Suigetsu stated this particular headquarters was one he "had been to many times". And remember: Sasuke had made a plan before entering the summit. Get in, get Danzou, get out. Now where did you think they were gonna go to regroup after Danzou was dead? That's right: one of the many bases they were using as shelter. And that's all Suigetsu and Juugo did. They followed protocol. They went back home to regroup with Karin and Sasuke.
    I'll answer to both since they are related.
    While you make a very good point, its still pretty illogical to do so, and I'll explain you why:
    we don't know how much time has passed between the summit and the war, even if they agreed to regroup on Orochimaru's lair, it would be pretty illogical for them to believe that Sasuke would've waited for them for that amount of time, considering also he left them to die without a second thought.
    Also, having already Juugo's birds and all that, it would be way more normal for them to search for him that way, why would they risk going all the way into a hideout with no garancy that Sasuke or Karin would be there?


    Quote Quote:
    There were literally no "missions" for Taka after that point aside from attacking the Kage Summit, so there are no other incidents of madness. So no, I don't remember. Only thing I remember is the summit falling apart and Sasuke leaving Juugo and Suigetsu to go hunt Danzou. Which furthers my point that they had no idea they were abandoned. Up until that very action they had absolutely no reason to believe that their partnership was in jeoparody.
    No idea?
    Considering Sasuke abandoned them, as you said, and never ever tried to rescue them, I believe a normal person would have a hunch about it.
    Of course they weren't speared through their chest like with Karin, but also during the fight against Raikage Sasuke never cared one bit about them.
    The complete opposite on when they fought Bee, for example.

    Quote Quote:
    What we see is that the entrance is DIRECTLY adjacent to the "secret" room. And I assure you Orochimaru didn't punch a wall down every time he wanted to enter the room.
    I doubt the entrance of a secret room would be in plain sight on a corridor
    And there are plenty of ways to access a hidden room, you know moving walls, mechanisms, all sort of cool things like that.
    The very word hidden implies that its not accessable by conventional means

    Quote Quote:
    Calm and in control? Juugo's very first appearance in the manga showed that he has random bouts of insanity. To say that it was an asspull that he decided to kill Suigetsu out of nowhere is straight up wrong. Not to mention the fight against the samurai was practically weeks... maybe months from that particular instance. The moment he chose to go crazy can't be called into question because we knew before hand that it was random. As for taking over the world with that scroll, if you're so adament that it has the power to do this, why, praytell, did Orochimaru not use it? There's a catch. Whether it's an outrageous cost, or something he himself couldn't succeed at doing.
    I'm not questioning Juugo's outbursts, I'm questioning the incredibly convening time to do it, when he seemed pretty controlled since the first time he had those outbursts without being in Sasuke's presence.
    Still I can somewhat agree that Kishi can't be bothered to show every meaningless thing like Juugo going mad.
    As for the scroll, I reserve judgment, for all we know is Edo Tensei, and Sasuke will meet some resurrected guy.

    Quote Quote:
    Never said it was. I simply said it was Suigetsu's goal, and that said goal is easier to achieve with a poweful ally: Sasuke.
    If the ally would give a shit about something like that, I would agree.
    But Sasuke never aimed at conquering the world or something like that, meaning there never was an occasion for Suigetsu to obtain the weapons.
    Before they were comrades, and Suigetsu did obtain Zabuza's weapon, so its perfectly logic.
    Now, not so much.
    I really don't see any version of Sasuke agreeing to do grunt work and help Suigetsu obtaining swords

  14. #26
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ryr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    732
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Which one is worse?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    They didn't return to Oro's lair so they could lay back and relax, they returned to Oro's lair to search for Sasuke.
    A Sasuke that completely severed his ties with Orochimaru, never gave any hint of wanting to return in any place associated with Orochimaru and basically never doing something Orochimaru-related at all.
    Why would they search for him there if they had Juugo's birds in the first place.
    And the birds would know where Sasuke is?

    Finding Sasuke in one of Orochimaru's hideout is the best he could come up with. You can argue that they are not very smart, but you were not.

    You are essentially arguing that the story doesn't make sense because some characters happen to be not very smart.

    Quote Quote:
    That door is an hidden room, Suigetsu is just in front of a couple of stairs, we don't see neither a door nor where those stairs lead.
    And I highly doubt Orochimaru's hidden room would have been accessable by a normal door.
    It would completely defeat the purpose of having a hidden room in the first place
    Honestly at this point it's evident that you are simply complaining for the sake of complaining.

    Do you want 10 chapters of Suigetsu and Jugo trying to find the way into the hideout? I doubt so.

    Quote Quote:
    The reality is that Juugo randomly punched a wall despite being calm and in control when they fought samurai, infiltrated them, got captured, escaped and then proceeded on the lair. That punch randomly opened the way to a hidden room containing a scroll that would enable Taka to dominate the world.
    Out of all the countless outbursts that he had experienced throughout his life, one of them happens to contribute to something significant.

    It happens. It doesn't happen every day. What was your problem again?

    Quote Quote:
    If so, then why he didn't in the first place instead of going to Orochimaru's lair?
    That's what bothers me, how easy is to tear down a constructive answer with Kishi's mistakes
    Ninjabot already explained it nicely so I'll leave it there.

    Quote Quote:
    If the ally would give a shit about something like that, I would agree.
    But Sasuke never aimed at conquering the world or something like that, meaning there never was an occasion for Suigetsu to obtain the weapons.
    Before they were comrades, and Suigetsu did obtain Zabuza's weapon, so its perfectly logic.
    Now, not so much.
    I really don't see any version of Sasuke agreeing to do grunt work and help Suigetsu obtaining swords
    Sasuke has proven that he is willing to assist Suigetsu to obtain the swords, provided that Suigetsu follows him.

    In fact, Suigetsu obtained his first sword thanks to Sasuke's knowledge about its whereabouts.

    What was it about Sasuke not caring about the goals of his teammates again?

  15. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  16. #27
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,286
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Which one is worse?

    Look, I'm not even saying that the way the scroll was aquired was legit. All I'm saying is, compared to all the bull that's been going on in the manga it's not NEARLY as much of an asspull. Your thread asks us "which is worst". I'm simply pleading the case that this one is the least worst. Maybe my opinion would change once we know how dangerous the scroll actually is, but until said time... I'm gonna say the Obito stuff is the worst.

  17. #28
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,082
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Which one is worse?

    For me it's probably the "Kyuubi's turning into a fuzzy ball of joy " retconn that bothered me the most because it took this...



    And turned it into this.....


    It's funny because I always wanted Naruto and Kyuubi to find a way to co-exist and work with one another but part of why I wanted that was to see if those two could find common ground to build a true partnership on; but, in the end, the Kyuubi just "suddenly remembered" that all it really wanted was a hug.

    That sucked big time to me because Naruto should have been able to find a way to work with it without altering the very nature of the creature. Naruto never really formed a believable relationship with it. It just suddenly became Naruto's loyal subservient companion.
    Last edited by Jammin; September 22, 2012 at 11:52 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

  18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  19. #29
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,076
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Which one is worse?

    I'm down for all of that except Kyuubi and Naruto. What's the fucking problem with them becoming friends? I mean, ever since Kyuubi first spoke to Naruto, them becoming friends eventually had to cross your judgmental minds. It was a given that he'd eventually turn him to good, like he did with most of the characters. I mean, that's one of the main purposes our hero has in this manga. It was expected and it's nothing to whine about, specially considering how unbelievably badass Naruto has become.

  20. #30
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member GomuGomu_Getsuga's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    United States
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    482
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Which one is worse?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    I'm down for all of that except Kyuubi and Naruto. What's the fucking problem with them becoming friends? I mean, ever since Kyuubi first spoke to Naruto, them becoming friends eventually had to cross your judgmental minds. It was a given that he'd eventually turn him to good, like he did with most of the characters. I mean, that's one of the main purposes our hero has in this manga. It was expected and it's nothing to whine about, specially considering how unbelievably badass Naruto has become.
    It's not the fact that Naruto got the Kyuubi on his side, its how horribly Kishi did it. If the Kyuubi could be reasoned with then someone should have turned him good a long time ago. Hell, I didn't even know he could comprehend anything outside of a host until recent chapters. The Kyuubi always seemed like a mindless monster. You shouldn't go from absolute killing machine to cute puppy in one chapter. There were hundreds of chapters where we hadn't even heard from Kyuubi and then in one go Naruto makes him all nice and what-not.
    Last edited by GomuGomu_Getsuga; September 26, 2012 at 04:02 PM.

  21. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts