Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Which one?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kyuubi's turning into a fuzzy ball of joy

10 25.64%
  • The random deus ex machina Suigetsu found

5 12.82%
  • Obito and Mads' luck

3 7.69%
  • all of the above

11 28.21%
  • none of the above, you suck and Kishi is god!!1!

9 23.08%
  • You call these bad? Let me tell you what's bad

1 2.56%
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Which one is worse?

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Which one is worse?

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    well , Naruto's free power ups completely ruined power balance in manga and that why Madara and that scroll come to story ....
    He was bound to get free powerups anyway. What ruined it was giving both him and Sasuke too much power. Itachi should have been the only one with Mangekyo, or Susano'o, Amaterasu, and Tsukuyomi.

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    I'm down for all of that except Kyuubi and Naruto. What's the fucking problem with them becoming friends? I mean, ever since Kyuubi first spoke to Naruto, them becoming friends eventually had to cross your judgmental minds. It was a given that he'd eventually turn him to good, like he did with most of the characters. I mean, that's one of the main purposes our hero has in this manga. It was expected and it's nothing to whine about, specially considering how unbelievably badass Naruto has become.
    Too fast with no development. It's like Nagato being good again in like, less than a chapter or two after talking to Naruto just because he shows him a book. Or Orochimaru turning good in a chapter for no reason but because two hours of talking with Naruto and Kakashi about relationship was enough.

I don't think anyone's whining about Kyuubi becoming good, but how he turned good and how quickly he became Naruto's butt buddy. The relationship they had in Part I was better than the relationship now - though Kyuubi actually shows respect, not love.... Kyuubi slowly turning 180 is better than turning 180 in a war where Naruto needs more free powerups in nick of time.

Quote Originally Posted by tousendrinksbleach View Post
    OH DAMN ... OP you forgot the crucial parts :

Raikage does not use full speed + kill intent against sasuke that he tought to be his brother's murderer
    instead he goes full against naruto that is trying to save the world
    he is unable to break baby susanoo , yet he can break madara's susanoo ... actually baby susanoo could probably be broken by konohamaru these days

sasuke , plothole protection since 1999
    Naruto has more plothole protection than Sasuke.

Raikage did use full speed and killing intent against Sasuke. He just didn't prepare like he did against Naruto. Unlike Sasuke, Naruto had warning that Raikage will come with full power and intent to kill.

Raikage did break baby Susano'o... he chopped through the Amaterasu ribs and got Sasuke right in the face.

Feels like you're another typical whiner against Sasuke....

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tousendrinksbleach
    Raikage does not use full speed + kill intent against sasuke that he tought to be his brother's murderer
    Yes he did. He did it when he dodged Amaterasu, evidenced by him powering up and gaining more speed than before.

Quote Quote:
    instead he goes full against naruto that is trying to save the world
    Atleast he was courteous enough to warn him beforehand. Sasuke wasn't so lucky.

Quote Quote:
    he is unable to break baby susanoo , yet he can break madara's susanoo ... actually baby susanoo could probably be broken by konohamaru these days
    He broke Madara's, but only because Oonoki lightened up Raikage enough that he could move faster than his fastest speed... and then made him heavy again right at the point of impact. He was boosted.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah i wasnt talking about dodging amaterasu ... I'm saying he started the fight without being serious unlike his fight against naruto . If he went full speed KO punch sasuke the moment sasuke entered the room then sasuke would have died
    THE UCHIHA LOGIC:
    "brother follows hiw on path? destroy konoha " uchiha sasuke
    "the village wants you not to interfere with politics? coup-d'etat" uchiha fugaku
    "coup-d'etat on the way? obliterate entire clan" uchiha itachi
    "clan wants to make peace? destroy everyone everywhere" uchiha madara
    "10 years old crush dead?infinite tsukyumi" uchiha obito

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Probably the same if Raikage went all out at Naruto at the beginning of the fight. Fact is, you can't attack Sasuke without attacking Naruto. Neither gets a free pass just because you hate one.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tousendrinksbleach View Post
    Nah i wasnt talking about dodging amaterasu ... I'm saying he started the fight without being serious unlike his fight against naruto . If he went full speed KO punch sasuke the moment sasuke entered the room then sasuke would have died
    So your saying Raikage started the fight at full speed/serious against Naruto? Lies, all lies I tell you.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

the major problem i would say is about Obito. there should be a limit to coincident. the biggest incident of this decade long manga has been a coincidence? it is utterly pathetic that Obito would fall through to exact location where Madara was.

then comes the other two points. about Kyuubi, it was bound to happen at some point. so, Naruto befriending Kyuubi isn't much of a problem. however, how it was shown to happen is the real problem here.

and the "The random deus ex machina Suigetsu found"; another meaningless plot. Jugo going berserk for no reason punches only one wall to destroy that. and voila, the most secret room of all was just at the very beginning of the hideout, just beside the first wall. cool.

then suddenly Suigetsu, who knew nothing about the war, how it was going on randomly realized that the special data that Orochimaru had, who knows how much years ago than the war, can win the war. great.

so basically, when he gets something useful, he automatically thinks that as something to win the war, even though he knew nothing about the course of war. and guess what, he instantly think that as a gift for Sasuke. talk about randomness.
    Naruto Forever

Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Criss-Kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Tobi: "Hey, you awake? Itachi is, like, good guy."
    Sasuke: "Lol, yeah right"
    Tobi: "Seriously, he was totally manipulated and stuff, he gave his life to save Konoha, the village he loved. It is now his one true standing legacy."
    Sasuke: "Prove it"
    Tobi: "Behold! 10 chapters of flashbacks!"
    Sasuke: "I instantly believe you"
    Tobi: "Cool, what you gonna do now?"
    Sasuke: "Destroy Konoha"
    Me: "Wut?"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hawaplop's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well it wasn't really that sudden. The proof of that is the flashback about Naruto and Sasuke of which Kurama himself talked about. It means that he actually observed Naruto his whole life and deep down he probably wished and hoped for someone who won't use him. Also, speeding things up after Naruto tamed him isn't really that big of a deal. It's like master/puppet thing, only with friends relationship. Kurama simply found out someone worthy enough to make himself converted. Incidentally, what do you say about Nagato's turn around? That was a matter of fucking moments whereas he previously destroyed whole villages basing on his principles and in just a few moments and words, all that went away and he turned good. So yeah, it's not that big of a deal. It was a fair amount of time for Kurama to turn good.
    Its not so much that kyuubi turned "good".. Rather that he respects Naruto's causes and wishes more so than his oppenents (madara and tobi)..whom kyuubi hates bc they used him whereas Naruto tried showing respect and didn't think of the kyuubi as a tool anymore like he did when he was younger but rather realized kyuubi is a person with feelings too, just like Sasuke...how could kyuubi not respect Naruto's change of thought about him?

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hawaplop View Post
    Its not so much that kyuubi turned "good".. Rather that he respects Naruto's causes and wishes more so than his oppenents (madara and tobi)..whom kyuubi hates bc they used him whereas Naruto tried showing respect and didn't think of the kyuubi as a tool anymore like he did when he was younger but rather realized kyuubi is a person with feelings too, just like Sasuke...how could kyuubi not respect Naruto's change of thought about him?
    That's what I'm saying. Even as a mass of hatred, Kurama only needed that kind of attitude towards him to push him to the other side. It's actually a paradox. Simply because he was a BIG mass of hatred, he was a BIG mass of sadness and vulnerability, too. Naruto got him his medicine and he reacted the way he would if anyone showed Naruto's sentiments. Nothing was too fast. Everything was building inside Kurama for 500 chapters. Kishi just didn't pay attention to his detailed change of heart.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Revvo's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

That's what I'm saying. Even as a mass of hatred, Kurama only needed that kind of attitude towards him to push him to the other side. It's actually a paradox. Simply because he was a BIG mass of hatred, he was a BIG mass of sadness and vulnerability, too. Naruto got him his medicine and he reacted the way he would if anyone showed Naruto's sentiments. Nothing was too fast. Everything was building inside Kurama for 500 chapters. Kishi just didn't pay attention to his detailed change of heart.
    read it ,got it, don't get why i you don't hate it.

the change of the essence of this character (9-tails/hatred) is way to extrem for me (if he would still be burning with hate for Madara ..... okay, atleast something remaining of what he truely is.... but this is just cheap replacing one character with another: QB against Kuruma).
    Didn't see this change of heart build up in the last 500 chapters... saw it in the last 20....
    Naruto and QB working together was to be anticipated... but not like this.

anyways opinios differ (eventhough that is annoying at times)

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Criss-Kun View Post
    Tobi: "Hey, you awake? Itachi is, like, good guy."
    Sasuke: "Lol, yeah right"
    Tobi: "Seriously, he was totally manipulated and stuff, he gave his life to save Konoha, the village he loved. It is now his one true standing legacy."
    Sasuke: "Prove it"
    Tobi: "Behold! 10 chapters of flashbacks!"
    Sasuke: "I instantly believe you"
    Tobi: "Cool, what you gonna do now?"
    Sasuke: "Destroy Konoha"
    Me: "Wut?"
    The funny thing?
    That guy was gonna show Sasuke his face, claiming to be Madara, despite being Obito
    Sasuke's reaction would be:
    "Who the fuck are you?
    I saw the statue of the guy, trust me he looks nothing like you"

---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Naruto has more plothole protection than Sasuke.

Raikage did use full speed and killing intent against Sasuke. He just didn't prepare like he did against Naruto. Unlike Sasuke, Naruto had warning that Raikage will come with full power and intent to kill.

Raikage did break baby Susano'o... he chopped through the Amaterasu ribs and got Sasuke right in the face.

Feels like you're another typical whiner against Sasuke....
    Its called plotshield, not plothole protection
    Having plothole protection would be, like, negating the very existence of Obito

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke believing in or buying Tobi/Obtio's story makes sense. Sasuke simply put the pieces together as Tobi went on with his story. The clan was segregated, they were stationed outside the village, they had no political influence in Konoha only Senju clan and their followers had, hence the second class treatment. Itachi did slaughter all the clan and him flicking his forehead before death along with the tears in his eyes, proved to Sasuke that Tobi's story was right. There is nothing ludicrous about his belief or even his reaction.

Naruto's ultimate friendship with Kyuubi doesn't make any sense at all. Why would Kyuubi even want to be friends with his prison container, and for a pointless ninja war of all the things? I just don't get it. But Naruto's plot points are usually pointless anyway. It seems to be the curse of shonen heroes.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    Sasuke believing in or buying Tobi/Obtio's story makes sense. Sasuke simply put the pieces together as Tobi went on with his story. The clan was segregated, they were stationed outside the village, they had no political influence in Konoha only Senju clan and their followers had, hence the second class treatment. Itachi did slaughter all the clan and him flicking his forehead before death along with the tears in his eyes, proved to Sasuke that Tobi's story was right. There is nothing ludicrous about his belief or even his reaction.
    Also in Sasuke's defence he didn't really trust Tobi, and asked Danzou first and Itachi later if the story was true.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Also in Sasuke's defence he didn't really trust Tobi, and asked Danzou first and Itachi later if the story was true.
    Sorry, forgot to add those points. Sasuke confirmed everything from Danzo as well, and finally Itachi. They confirmed Tobi's story, so nothing is left about speculation here. Uchiha were poorly segregated, treated like second class citizens on a whim, and then ultimately slaughtered.

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4