Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
Yes, I'm popular. You jealous?
This thread's purpose is to decide who is the best artist at MangaHelpers. The best artist is someone who is continuously providing best graphic artworks to the community of MangaHelpers, help provide graphic resources for the site's needs, participate in art contests, or give constructive criticism for art-related things to help increase the overall quality of art at Mangahelpers.
What you should know about voting:
- The status of all categories is now voting round 2
- During this round, you can vote for maximum two names at once
- This first round will be open, which means you can see who voted for who and how many votes each nominee has
- Starting from the second round the votes will be hidden though to make things more suspenseful~
- You can still campaign for yourself too. All campaigns must be done publicly at your own thread, the category thread you are nominated in, or Fun Forum but not series discussion areas.
Remember that this event is for fun purposes, as always keep the tone friendly and respectful.
To view the rules and general info about the Awards, click [HERE].
Last edited by goldb; October 28, 2012 at 10:45 AM.
I nominate Shinsatsu
yeah, I also nominate Shinsatsu !!!
He always creates the most amaizing pictures...
I nominate Googlez-kun and shinsatsu
I feel like this will be a lone battle googz and shin are just too awesome, can't think of anyone else atm.
I second Googlez_kun and Shinsatsu
Shinsatsu and Googlez.
I nominate MrSticky005
I nominate Shinsatsu and Googlez too. Huge fan of their works.
I nominate neile!
I would like to add myself , but I think I don't count in since I haven't posted much(in a long time).
Also would be nice to post links to the artworks of all attending artists, would make the voting easier.
And does the drawings have to be here in the forum(so I would post more)or can it be linked to the artist's website/blog?