Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter! (Average rating: 0 / 0)

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

38 58.46%
  • Good!

24 36.92%
  • Regular

2 3.08%
  • Boring...

1 1.54%
  • Bad!

0 0%
  • Fail!

0 0%
  • Other...

0 0%
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Fairy Tail 301 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 301 Discussion / 302 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    Being a ghost doesn't mean he wants to teach anyone DS magic. When he lived he didn't want to, why would he now? And to see him in ghost form you need to use magic- Milky Way, so only Grandine's DS can see him (and people accompanying her). Noone else can, noone else can be taught by him. And again, why the hell would he change his attitude towards people? Don't just say some random stuff to oppose someone without a good reason.
    I am assuming the other dragons thought natsu and the other DS so that they can kill acnologia, so since he dislike acnologia.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bhoot's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
    I just thought of something. I mean I think that I have an idea on what could occur when the Eclipse gate is going to be opened.

I think it's a device that is going to summon Acnologia and the dragons that opose him (most likely Igneel, Metalicana and Grandeeney, who I belive belong to the human coexistence fraction) and restart the Dragon King festival - after all another all out war between dragons vs dragons + DS is definitely going to "change the world".

Now, the reason why I think that's going to be the case is:

1.) Igneel's statmemnt when the fight between Sting and Rouge is about to start, that the Dragon King Festival is going to occur soon

2.) Future Levy's scar, which might be something done by a claw, and we know that dragons have claws.

3.) The mysterious girl's note from chapter 300, that suggests that there is a connection between the dragon king festival and the Eclipse plan.

As for Arcadois, well he might mistakenly belive that the Eclipse gate is going to summon Zeref, or be something that is going to kill him (which, I doubt, since Zeref has said that the only thing that can bring an end to his existence is Natsu.)
    I agree to an extent , but here's my theory:\
    The eclipse plan is to conjure up all dead dragons and this time the will team up with dragon slayers to kill acknologia . The knight guy working under Zeref who as someone suggested is the original dragon king [good guy] turned human coz he pittied a dying and remorseful evil wizard [original zeref -> acnologia] and was betrayed later . Natsu n co. are the supposed kid who the good king chose to kill bad king after realizing that acknologia would neevr allow any dragon to gain more power than him and hence only a human with DS may kill him . Then the fairy king gave them shelter by using fairy voodoo to suspend time . Igneel and co are the good kings generals and were training DS ppl to oppose ALogia

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sollum's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I would think the current revelations would rule out the demons being gods though. Right now we know that the dragon king festival was basically the war involving humans, dragons and zeref. Taking in consideration zeref's role in the war so far I would think it is very likely that the demons they mention were solely the ones that zeref was able to create. In this regard it does not seem like gods had an active role in the war and if they did have one it was most likely a passive one. If zeref could create demons and he preceeded DS (I think we could mildly infer that) then perhaps the issue is that zeref himself is a GD rather than a DS and behind him are the gods who are out to do something. In this case it also would not be unlikely that acknologia himself has the gods backing him up. If zeref is a god related character then acknologia also being related to them in some form would not be strange.
    What i meant is that God's don't have to be literal "God's". Powerful beings can be viewed as God's too (Demons for example).

Now that i thought over it...

Maybe God Slayer magic is there just to counter Dragon Slayer magic?
    Acnologia can't be counted as a dragon, its 50/50. What if there are more like Acnologia? Not necessarily Dragons, but still Dragon Slayers with huge power.

Humans of insane power, that are able to kill Dragons, rulers of the world, could be easily marked as Gods. Of course some normal Dragon slayers learn to counter "SUPA DRAGON SLAYER!" magic and kill some of them, marking them as God Slayers.

Oh man, i can totally imagine that Epic scene where Acnologia and original Dragon Slayers ("God's") enter Tournament Arena... And then like...
    [Acnologia]: Natsu.. I am your father!
    [Natsu]: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bhoot View Post
    I agree to an extent , but here's my theory:\
    The eclipse plan is to conjure up all dead dragons and this time the will team up with dragon slayers to kill acknologia . The knight guy working under Zeref who as someone suggested is the original dragon king [good guy] turned human coz he pittied a dying and remorseful evil wizard [original zeref -> acnologia] and was betrayed later . Natsu n co. are the supposed kid who the good king chose to kill bad king after realizing that acknologia would neevr allow any dragon to gain more power than him and hence only a human with DS may kill him . Then the fairy king gave them shelter by using fairy voodoo to suspend time . Igneel and co are the good kings generals and were training DS ppl to oppose ALogia
    It was actually implied that there was no dragon king before acnologia at least that's how I read it. I think that Eclipse gate going to be used to summon demon after all the knight is working with zeref. Igneel and zeref seems to be working together as well probably to kill acnologia.
    http://www.mangareader.net/135-7216-...apter-101.html
    which means acnologia came to the island to kill zeref and FT just got caught in it, probably also the reason why zeref has not done anything yet for 7 years.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Theory: Dragon Force is the first step towards becoming an actual dragon. Sting and Rogue can enter DF at will because killing their parents means they're closer to turning into dragons than the others.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SerpentTailedAngel View Post
    Theory: Dragon Force is the first step towards becoming an actual dragon. Sting and Rogue can enter DF at will because killing their parents means they're closer to turning into dragons than the others.
    yeah, it makes sense with ppls theory about bathing in dragon blood actually turned acnologia into dragon. but it does not make sense that natsu can enter dragon force with only eating magic.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Because dragon slayer magic works by mimicking the properties of magic. In chapter 1 Happy says it's magic that "transforms one's body and gives it the aspects of a dragon's body." Having more power means they can come closer to transforming completely. Since Sting and Rogue are already closer to being dragons they don't need as much power to pull it off. That would also explain why they're weaker despite being in DF mode. Even if it's still a big difference, it's less of a jump in power for them than it was for Natsu.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wonder if he based his idea around Breath of Fire, it is starting to sound like magic works in a somewhat similar fashion but rather then dragon clans they are just humans that were taught to use dragon magic and through using it they have the potential to turn into dragons themselves. Natsu' carefree comment was pretty amusing though poking fun at the dragon for talking to "food".

The concept in hand though does remind me of Breath of Fire 5, Dragon Quarter in which the main protagonist infused with the ability to use dragon magic slowly reaches the point when he turns into a dragon. The natural timer to turn into a dragon occurs with every step taken however the process if sped up through actually calling upon the magic itself which while overpowering and can keep you from dying a losing fight, does make it that much harder to get through the game before you turn into a dragon.

I'm curious to see where he takes this though, now that we have more of a clarification that this magic was a means to protect humanity yet in turn humanity used it to kill dragons, it does make for quite an interesting dilemma.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member thousandIN1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think the emerald dragon is lying saying he hated humas, coz when arcadios appears he says that history doesn't match up, which could mean the ED was fibbing. and now the more i think about it, god slayer magic is just magic to counter ds magic. at one point dragons were the rulers and such of the fairy tail world, so once the dragons taught humans ds magic some of those ds taught humans "god slayer magic" in order to defend themselves from ds' who went mad with power.that's also why i think that gs can't affect dragons since they were originally used to slay humans infused with ds magic(psuedo-gods)and i'm guessing they only called it god slayer because seeing how dragons were rulers or whatever the humans who learnt ds were kinda looked at like gods. and they weren't gonna call it "humans who've learnt dragon slayer" slayer magic.
    also the reason gs magic is black is because it's tainted magic and not pure like ds magic, a form of corrupted magic based on it's element created through humans.
    i hope this makes sense
    Last edited by thousandIN1; October 01, 2012 at 04:12 PM. Reason: forgot to add somethin
    http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/x-men-legends-3/signatures.html

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought Arcadios said it DOES match up.
    I like your GS theory though.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

This week the jumps title came out on Tuesday, there is the possibilites that Fairy Tail will came out tomorrow????? (I hope since Friday I will leave my house early, and will return only at the evening).

Anyways for the chapter...
    Really fun that dragon.
    Anyway for now I believe that the best possibilities is that Acnologia was turned in a dragon by Zereff, because this would explain why Acnologia appeared after that Zereff lost the value of the life, in someway they made a resonance, just like in Naruto happened between Naruto and Ginkaku/Kinkaku brothers.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meepers4982's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

something isnt adding up and not because its a plot hole but because we're only going to find out later in the arc. The jade dragon was hilarious and the natsu dragon interaction was also funny. I think the perfect amount of information, and comedy. I am curious, however, to what the jade dragon was going to say at the end, i think mashima is implying a little more than the info we were given. My two cents.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Thuwa25's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

i hope next chapter shows the last day of the games. I still thinks that Arcadios is lying about him trying to destroy zeref and acnologia. i think levy's narration is that somehow in the eclipse plan it went horribly wrong hence the deaths, like it turned all of the dragon slayers into dragons and have lost all reason whatsoever and went on a rampage. i know it may sound farfetched but it could make sense.

My theory on zeref and acnologia, i think zeref is acnologia's humanity, mind and idea.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

its like babidi trying to revive majinbu all over again. I knew somehow that they'll be stealing magic. now we know that the hooded person is someone from the future

New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6