Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter! (Average rating: 0 / 0)

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

38 58.46%
  • Good!

24 36.92%
  • Regular

2 3.08%
  • Boring...

1 1.54%
  • Bad!

0 0%
  • Fail!

0 0%
  • Other...

0 0%
New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 301 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 301 Discussion / 302 Predictions

Well... I expected something better rather than good ol dragons fighting among themselves and some of them teaching humans so they can help him etc etc
    I was expecting something more better or dangerous, I don't know, something like Rave... I just find it a bit disappointing, although it is still too early to judge it, because it is still too early to reveal the plot totally now

On another hand, I truly wasn't expecting Acnologia being a human before and transformed by Zeref, I was always under the assumption that Acnologia was like the boss of Zeref seeing his reaction, but hey, this gives at least more importance to Zeref than before

Another thing that picked up my interest was that the Dragon said about humans turning to dragons the further a DS goes down the path of DS magic, could it be that Dragon Force is nothing but the first step toward that and not the ultimate form ? But then again Dr Tenma look alike refuted that theory so...

Overall it was a good chapter, lots of infos after nearly 300 chapters with nothing but questions more than answers

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
    Natsu is Igneel he just doesn't realize it.
    Raises the question of where we were seeing Igneel the times he's shown up.

I have mixed feelings on this chapter. On the one hand, that info was really cool. On the other, Sabertooth just potentially had two murders and I wanted to know how that was handled.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blooper View Post
    Well I interpreted those "Godslayers" as self-proclaimed titles, in a way that they don't really work with "God Magic" or something, just some ancient, powerful magic. If they include Gods in the story it'll start becoming a real mess, in my opinion.
    Well, there is no factual reason for us to think that god slayers don't in fact mimic some creature which at some point was called a god. I would think that their similarities to DS magic perhaps suggest they are indeed telling the truth. I mean, they are able to digest their elements and grow stronger through it and they do seem to have control over said element. The way I see it gods are already somewhere in there, we just don't know where exactly they fit.

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/99267938/18

look at the bottom panel. i am now convinced that the guy with the scarf fighting acnologia is igneel.

Acnologia was originally a man and his dragon slayer power was so strong that he turned into a dragon. I think it is the same way with all the current dragons, they had to become powerful enough to beat acnologia, thereby turning them into dragons.

I think igneel and the other good dragons realized that acnologia was planning something, so they each took students to train them for something big was coming up....another Dragon King Festival.

I think a few characters are going to die this arc, including markorov and jellal. I dont think wendy was wrong about someone dying. since she had the vision before the the last arc, we thought a death was going to happen on the island, but it will haoen here.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I think mashima is out to troll us a decent bit. Now compare that link to this one.

Anyways, seeing the similarities I wonder if demon lord dragneel was perhaps an old forgetten memory of natsu's. I get the impression acknologia and natsu might be actually related.

8. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with the assumption that Igneel was possibly a human turned dragon. It gives a better explanation of how and why a Dragon can be so caring for a human child. If this revelation holds true, that would mean the entire Dragon race can be repopulated by teaching humans Dragon Slayer Magic. It would also mean that Dragon's are not truly at the top of the food chain if a human can become a dragon. I wonder if this is all related to that One Magic thing as well as Lumien Histoire of how any magic can become another magic. I also wonder if this makes the Fairy Tail Guild some sacred gate keepers to the future of world surviving (Most likely)

Well, for next chapter we'll probably get a little chat between Yukino and Lucy. Some more revelations about the Eclipse cannon and maybe a quick look at Sabertoothe's situation. All around a good chapter.

EDIT: I knew I saw that image with the horns and screaming before. Always gotta be careful with Mashima.
    You never know when he just might get Ya.
    Last edited by Chaos_Angel; September 28, 2012 at 11:14 AM.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chess4 View Post
    http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/99267938/18

look at the bottom panel. i am now convinced that the guy with the scarf fighting acnologia is igneel.

Acnologia was originally a man and his dragon slayer power was so strong that he turned into a dragon. I think it is the same way with all the current dragons, they had to become powerful enough to beat acnologia, thereby turning them into dragons.

I think igneel and the other good dragons realized that acnologia was planning something, so they each took students to train them for something big was coming up....another Dragon King Festival.

I think a few characters are going to die this arc, including markorov and jellal. I dont think wendy was wrong about someone dying. since she had the vision before the the last arc, we thought a death was going to happen on the island, but it will haoen here.
    Isn't the dragon actually igneel? Aknologia is a tad rounder if I recall. I would think the guy is actually acknologia.

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Another thing:
    http://www.mangareader.net/135-7216-...apter-101.html
    As we know the dragon king festival will happen again soon enough. I think we are mere chapters away from seeing igneel, grandine and metalicana....

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone else think that because humans can become dragons that likewise, dragons can become humans? And that the reason behind Natsu and Gajeel not being able to exit the no one over 80 barrier is because that they were actually dragons reborn as humans? Maybe Natsu and Gajeel as dragons were critically injured, and the only way to save them was to turn them human causing a loss of memory, and in order for them to return to being dragons, Igneel and the other dragons that raised them taught them Dragon Slayer magic so that eventually they will rejoin them.

Also, the only person who can perform the magics to turn human to dragon, and likewise dragon to human, was Zeref, explaining his own connection to Natsu.

Perhaps it's a stretch, but I think that would be a logical explanation for some of the mystery surrounding the Dragon Slayers.

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sollum's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blooper View Post
    Well I interpreted those "Godslayers" as self-proclaimed titles, in a way that they don't really work with "God Magic" or something, just some ancient, powerful magic. If they include Gods in the story it'll start becoming a real mess, in my opinion.
    Nah, i think "GODS" are just powerful Elemental Demons.

Dark Aura = Evil = Demons

Since Dragon King Festival was mentioned as "Where Demons, Humans and Dragons fight" i guess that GS magic is nothing more that Demon Slaying magic, because demons simply use darker versions of elements.

Only thing i have to say about this chapter...

DAT NOSE!..

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sollum View Post
    Nah, i think "GODS" are just powerful Elemental Demons.

Dark Aura = Evil = Demons

Since Dragon King Festival was mentioned as "Where Demons, Humans and Dragons fight" i guess that GS magic is nothing more that Demon Slaying magic, because demons simply use darker versions of elements.

Only thing i have to say about this chapter...

DAT NOSE!..
    I would think the current revelations would rule out the demons being gods though. Right now we know that the dragon king festival was basically the war involving humans, dragons and zeref. Taking in consideration zeref's role in the war so far I would think it is very likely that the demons they mention were solely the ones that zeref was able to create. In this regard it does not seem like gods had an active role in the war and if they did have one it was most likely a passive one. If zeref could create demons and he preceeded DS (I think we could mildly infer that) then perhaps the issue is that zeref himself is a GD rather than a DS and behind him are the gods who are out to do something. In this case it also would not be unlikely that acknologia himself has the gods backing him up. If zeref is a god related character then acknologia also being related to them in some form would not be strange.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    perhaps the issue is that zeref himself is a GS rather than a DS and behind him are the gods who are out to do something. In this case it also would not be unlikely that acknologia himself has the gods backing him up. If zeref is a god related character then acknologia also being related to them in some form would not be strange.
    taught him God Slayer magic. (Natsu: That means one's who taught you were Gods? Zancrow: Considering the fact, that Hades could be considered GOD you can say that). Until now we can't relate God Slayer magic to gods, because we know it's origin and it's HUMAN- Hades. How he did it, we don't know. Of course, we can assume Zancrow's abilities were like 2gen DS's and he didn't need God to teach him. But then what about Chelia? She is too young. The only thing that can make us think is somehow related to Zeref is it's Dark presence and strange superiority to DS Magic. Maybe that's what Zeref did during war to kill dragon's and DS's?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Deadp00l's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Good evening guys and girls , i read mangahelpers forums every week but i didnt had an account since 5 mins ago :P
    FT seems to become more and more interesting every week. I voted epic for this chapter , at least we saw a dragon speaking and explaining things even if i wanted to see the things more complicated.
    I am reading again and again the chapter trying to understand who the dragon leader of the dragon " rebels " ( the dragons that wanted to live with humans) is. I am pretty sure the dragon is not Igneel. Check out also what is Igneel is saying here

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/293/21
    Last edited by Deadp00l; September 28, 2012 at 02:00 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

that was nice... especially the part where my theory about dragon slayer magic actually will transform the user to dragons. did not thought of acnologia being the king of the dragons, but i suppose Igneel and the rest thought natsu and the other dragon slayers to defeat acnologia!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrit View Post
    Simply Epic. I was worried about how the story of the dragons is gonna turn, but now I'm not.

I wonder if Zeref, Natsu and Acknologia are one family. Like Zeref being the father, and Natsu n Acknologia brothers.

What Gildartz meant by "if Natsu, one day ....." is if natsu one day become a real dragon. Gildartz know more about the dragons than what he shows, same for Makarov. Igneel is the Dragon who wanted to have peace with the humans I guess, too bad it wasn't mentioned.

I still don't trust that Guard, and Yukino has no idea what she is doing.

hehe, It does make you wonder now. If Igneel is not the one who wanted peace with a humans, and he was just a human that also turned into a dragon. Perhaps he is actually Natsu true father.
    Acnologia turn into a dragon 400 around the end of the war, so natsu can't be acnologia's brother could be a far off relative. my guess is that acnologia wants to kill zeref that's why he came to the island as soon as zeref awakened. with this logic zeref and igneel to be a dragon to defeat acnologia.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deadp00l View Post
    Good evening guys and girls , i read mangahelpers forums every week but i didnt had an account since 5 mins ago :P
    FT seems to become more and more interesting every week. I voted epic for this chapter , at least we saw a dragon speaking and explaining things even if i wanted to see the things more complicated.
    I am reading again and again the chapter trying to understand who the dragon leader of the dragon " rebels " ( the dragons that wanted to live with humans) is. I am pretty sure the dragon is not Igneel. Check out also what is Igneel is saying here

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/293/21
    That could mean a lot of things. It could also means Igneel is indeed the dragon who led the other dragons, and that Gajeel n Natsu are real dragons (First Generations).

Although. I must say why Igneel is here wondering if humans can exceed dragons?

Obviously they can, Acknologia did....
    Last edited by Ifrit; September 28, 2012 at 02:33 PM.
    Dreyar Style

New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast