Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 86 Discussion

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

The Breaker The Breaker : New Waves 86 Discussion

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by thornofcarrion; September 21, 2012 at 02:46 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Asvard's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 86 Spoiler

http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/viewer/18160 chapter out
    Wow Sosul is awesome

3. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Afghanistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Second coming of Charlie McGee?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

...that was kinda unexpected. Sosul is surprisingly ruthless. They probably deserved it but she was so completely expressionless....It was creepy. I think we now have a good idea of what they meant in part 1 and why Sosul is such a big deal though.

If she is supposed to be a beginner this could be bad(or good, depending on your POV). Im assuming her technique makes the ki of whoever she touches go out of control, kinda like how Shioon got a really high fever not too long ago from his ki overflowing, only much more extreme. So the body end up spontaneously combusting from the heat.
    Last edited by Bludvein; September 28, 2012 at 12:44 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Asvard's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

1 touch and that dude burned

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Noooo All Sosul chapter! Haha Even 1 page of Shioon moving forward would be nice, now next week will be entirely dedicated to him going to school. >.< Still interesting technique, we haven't really seen anyone use the elements like fire to attack before

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by halfcrzy View Post
    Noooo All Sosul chapter! Haha Even 1 page of Shioon moving forward would be nice, now next week will be entirely dedicated to him going to school. >.< Still interesting technique, we haven't really seen anyone use the elements like fire to attack before
    No details yet but she probably wasn't controlling the fire. Otherwise her clothes wouldn't have burned. Besides, this series is based on an established genre, and psychic fire attacks would be out of character for the author. Most likely its a secondary effect of whatever she did.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

10. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry to see Sosul go all heartless and stuff. Of course Shioon is going to bring her back to the good side in the breaker part 3. =D

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

So even Sosul's clothes burned off from the attack.

She's also not panting, and breathing heavily like she would in the past. Also if she had similar power to this in the past she wouldn't have been taken captive so easily, obviously something has happened in the meantime between now and when she left with BFD.

She was supposed to have a body unrivaled, amongst the gods, and Shioon was supposed to have the unrivaled technique
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, as expected Sosul has some powers and we saw GMR's Black Forest lackeys, but other than that, I don't care about all of this conspiracy talk. This doesn't seem like The Breaker anymore with all of this worrying about invasions and everything.

Spoiler show

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 86 Discussion / 87 Predictions

On the contrary, things are about to become on an epic scale, and Shioon is one of the keys to fixing the mess. He no longer has the months to recover we expected. Hes gonna need to be fixed in a couple weeks tops.

S.U.C. taking over Seoul is starting to seem almost trivial. Shioon needs to quickly get rid of them and then somehow fix the MAA's problems in order for them to have a chance of standing against this new threat. As awesome as the Sunwoo are I doubt they can win alone.

EDIT: Although it occurs to me they might wait a bit in order for Sosul to mature to her full potential, but I dunno. It's clear in this chapter that she is not fully healed yet. She was tired after a single attack. That gives the heroes half a year or so to fix their end I guess, maybe a little more. Shioon needs to be at least Hyuk's level before that happens though.
    Last edited by Bludvein; September 28, 2012 at 03:13 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

nice chapter Sosul became powerful wonder if she will ever grow and not be a small girl. she became ruthless as well wonder if 9ad trained her

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

What the hell happened. I am mindf*cked after this chapater. Is it the same Sosul ? Need to know what happened to her. How can she changed so much, both physically and mentally.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Murim's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

actually i'm not really suprised with Sosul's behavior. it reminds me how she acted when Shiwoon tried to save her (see). He wanted to help her but she just sayed without any emotion to her savor that he gonna die.

After all she is from her birth part of the murim and on top of that the ex-leader of Sunwoo (not the gentlest clan). Besides this dude wasn't any of the good guys. But i hope she is using the german dude to gain power and not the other way round. The german dude shouldn't forget that Sosul could turn against him.

And if Sousul would go against the Martial Alliance it has not to be because of Kaiser but because MA took her hostage and to strengthen the position of the Sunwoo Clan.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast