Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bounties for ex villians of One Piece?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bounties for ex villians of One Piece?

crocodile should be 250 million and thats it

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member MrCristian's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

What about Hawkeye?

And don't forget about the Mighty Buggy, the legendary pirate. What would his bounty be after the war? xD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    crocodile should be 250 million and thats it
    Nah, he's well higher than that.

He, like Boa, was asked to become a Shichibukai with a bounty less than 100 Million. That alone says something about his strength and the fear the Government had in his potential. He abused his Government Position and managed to amass an powerful organization underneath their noses to overthrow one of the 20 Kingdoms in the World and attempt to find Pluton. Oh yeah, there is also that little tidbit. He knows of the Ancient Weapons and of the Void century, which is something else that is considred dangerous. He damn near succeeded, had it not been for Luffy's crew and Robin. In fact, if Luffy's crew hadn't even came, he still would have overthrown Alabasta. Once arrested, he was put in Level 6 of Impel Down where the worst criminals are kept. He then broke out with Luffy and Jinbe, participated in the Marineford War and is still out and about in the world.

His bounty for his actions before his incarceration should have been 300 Million at the least. If Jinbe's active bounty shot up over 400 Million from it's original 250 Million just for being a former Shichibukai, escaping from the Impel Down, and participating in the war, I'd imagine Crocodile would be in the same ballpark.
    Last edited by eefrit; August 15, 2013 at 03:15 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity weixiaobao's Avatar
    i am reside within a creature that is bias
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think people are forgetting 70-85 millions bounty isn't bad. Boa Hancock, Crocodile, and Jinbe's first bounty fell in this range. Not only that Nico Robin who held such a threat against the world government. By that I meant Crocodile could have a bounty higher than 250 million berries this time around.

Arlong's true bounty? Cavendish's new bounty? His previous one of 3 years ago was 280 millions.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    And I disagree that they are stronger than Ace. I believe Ace was the strongest of all the commanders, perhaps Marco may be equal to him.
    Based on what? Nothing hinted at Ace being stronger. He didn't land a hit on a single Admiral.
    Marco kicked Kizaru flying into a wall.
    Because he was a Logia? Marco's fruit is even rarer.

I saw nothing to suggest Ace was even 2nd strongest.
    Vista who went toe-to-toe with Mihawk just fine and Jozu who fought on par with Aokiji til he was distracted all can't be proven to be weaker than Ace.

Quote Originally Posted by weixiaobao View Post
    I think people are forgetting 70-85 millions bounty isn't bad. Boa Hancock, Crocodile, and Jinbe's first bounty fell in this range. Not only that Nico Robin who held such a threat against the world government. By that I meant Crocodile could have a bounty higher than 250 million berries this time around.
    Let's put it this way.
    If, Luffy had 300'000'000 in at Sabaody, and... Drake had like 2mil+,
    Back at Sabaody, Hancock due to her Armament Haki and Drake NOT having Armor Haki, meant that Hancock would have perhaps destroyed all of the Supernova's at that time.
    She can't be lower than 3mil.
    Crocodile would have been able to defeat most of the Supernova's.
    He can't be lower than 250mil right now. If we factor his Impel Down break-out, he can't be below 300mil

Quote Originally Posted by eefrit View Post
    I've no clue about Mr. 3. He broke out of Impel Down where he was assigned to Level 2 which held prisoners higher than 15 million, but lower than 50 million. At the most, I think it would have doubled. So I guess he could technically, maybe be considered a Supernova. Luffy had to do a crapload of work just to get a 100 million increase and he was the one who lead the prison break.
    Actually its more complicated than that.
    Luffy's participation in defeating Crocodile wasn't counted towards his bounty.
    Didn't the glory of subduing Crocodile go to Captain Smokers's team? Which lead to him getting the promotion to Commodore.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    Actually its more complicated than that.
    Luffy's participation in defeating Crocodile wasn't counted towards his bounty.
    Didn't the glory of subduing Crocodile go to Captain Smokers's team? Which lead to him getting the promotion to Commodore.
    Sorry, I should have been a bit more clear. I meant his rise from 300 Million to 400 Million.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Based on what? Nothing hinted at Ace being stronger. He didn't land a hit on a single Admiral.
    Marco kicked Kizaru flying into a wall.
    Because he was a Logia? Marco's fruit is even rarer.

I saw nothing to suggest Ace was even 2nd strongest.
    Vista who went toe-to-toe with Mihawk just fine and Jozu who fought on par with Aokiji til he was distracted all can't be proven to be weaker than Ace.
    I believe Ace could only be that great if the Whitebeard pirates wished he could become their new captain. But overall we haven't seen that much of any of the commanders.

We have briefly seen Ace clash with Aokiji's fruit, and we can't tell for how long his fight with Akainu would last if he wasn't protecting Luffy. I don't see why assume he couldn't fight the marine Admirals too.

At least speaking for Jozu, he took Aokiji by surprise, and he only hurt him. But when Aokiji did the same, Jozu was knocked down and lost one of his arms. So I don't think he is on par with the Admirals. And we haven't seen enough of Vista to judge. I would say the only one of the three that could fight the Admirals is Marco.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member BetaRuler's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eefrit View Post
    Kong, Sengoku, Garp, Akainu, Kizaru, Kizaru: 600-700+
    Sorry have to ask, did you mean Aokichi instead of Kizaru twice? XD

Also I didn't realise Bepo had a bounty before!

If we had to put real figures to Chopper even... Would you rate it to something closer to maybe Nami's at 16 or Usoppes at 30?

I think the CP9 would all be at the minimum of the bounty that Franky got.
    The concept of all of them having Soru, Tekkai and a type of Rankyaku is a big deal at the Paradise level of the Grand Line.
    I doubt it, Kalifa lost to a 16 mil Nami, she'll be lucky to get 30! probably XD
    Last edited by BetaRuler; August 16, 2013 at 07:20 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BetaRuler View Post
    Sorry have to ask, did you mean Aokichi instead of Kizaru twice? XD
    ...dammit...I must have been really out of it the day I wrote that post. Yeah, lol, Aokiji, not Kizaru again.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member BetaRuler's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Happens to all of us! You just made me notice I misspelt Aokiji too XD

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Re: Bounties for ex villians of One Piece?

At least speaking for Jozu, he took Aokiji by surprise, and he only hurt him. But when Aokiji did the same, Jozu was knocked down and lost one of his arms. So I don't think he is on par with the Admirals. And we haven't seen enough of Vista to judge. I would say the only one of the three that could fight the Admirals is Marco.
    The two of them were fighting for a long time. Neither giving way.
    Ignoring how one takes the opportunity of an opening. Since that can't determine two people's strength.

There is still nothing in your post that shows why Ace is the strongest of the division captains.
    He and Aokiji had an even moment. Jozu and Aokiji had an even moment too.
    Nothing really splits them apart.

Ace was equal to Jinbei. I doubt Marco is weaker than Jinbei. I strongly doubt so.
    Akainu would have pummelled and beaten Ace regardless of Luffy being there. Ace couldn't have won at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by BetaRuler View Post
    I doubt it, Kalifa lost to a 16 mil Nami, she'll be lucky to get 30! probably XD
    True lol.
    But in terms of her Govt Intel, she would get a higher bounty at least.

I believe Ace could only be that great if the Whitebeard pirates wished he could become their new captain. But overall we haven't seen that much of any of the commanders.
    Training him to be their new Captain in no way hints to Ace being the 2nd Strongest in the crew.
    Just the fact that he thought perhaps Blackbeard should be Division commander instead shows this.
    It was never clear Ace was the 2nd strongest.

Logically, I can't think of a way Ace can beat Marco without Seastone which only the Marines tend to use.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2