Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Which are you most anticipating?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Madara vs Naruto and B

15 18.75%
  • Obito vs Kakashi and Guy

6 7.50%
  • Learning how/why Rin died

11 13.75%
  • The revival of the Ten-Tails

5 6.25%
  • The Kage rejoining the fight

1 1.25%
  • Obito's tutelage under Madara

16 20.00%
  • Sasuke and Orochimaru's journey

24 30.00%
  • Other (let fly in the comments)

2 2.50%
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Blackjack612 Reviews Naruto 602 I'm Alive

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Blackjack612 Reviews Naruto 602 I'm Alive

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    indeed,the dude above me is right: nagato summoned it because of the rinnegan,hence madara knew it before nagato would. I wonder where the mazo took the chakra which is being sent to madara,though,I thought it was just a statue which could contain chakra,but without his own.
    What are he chances that the Gedo Mazo was created by the 1st Hokage to combat Madara's Susanoo (hence it's enormous size)? That may be the connection between the giant flower and it sitting on it. Could explain the reason behind it being able to contain the tailed beasts chakra since it was said the 1st could control the tailed beasts.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrs View Post
    Err... as far as I can tell, that is the Gedo Mazo, because

-- Gedo Mazo was sitting there on the big flower when Tobi showed the lair to Kabuto.
    -- Gedo Mazo looks like it's made of wood, presumably from using the Hashirama stuff.
    -- The 10-tails's body is still in the moon, hence why Tobi has to use Gedo Mazo as a container for the beasts's chakra.

The Gedo Mazo and the Hashirama Mazo/cellgrowth-thing seem to me like they were placed next to eachother. They seem like two different objects, although perhaps connected to eachother with chakra. It may be that the Hashi Mazo is giving chakra to the Gedo Mazo, considering we've seen it can actually give chakra.
    The Gedo Mazo drains your chakra (as evidenced by Nagato) so there is absolutely no known way that such a thing would be able to keep Madara alive. It would likely turn him into dust.
    We do know Hashirama's cells have that ability to create life though.

The Ten-tails' body may still be in the moon -- assuming Tobi was telling the truth -- but it does seem to me like the Gedo is more like a shell of it. Like it's in an unfinished stage.
    It is possible that it's made of wood though, yes, personally I saw it more as rock but we don't really know.
    That would further confirm that the Gedo Mazo is being fed by the Hashirama Mazo. That still makes them different things though.
    Considering Hashirama's cells/chakra is being used to fuel all kinds of things in Naruto, then yea Tobi maybe really is using it that way.

Also the Gedo's metal rods that drain chakra from a person look very different from those root-like things feeding Madara chakra.

And one more thing, I don't see how its name 'Demonic Statue' could in any way relate to Hashirama's powers. It seems to hint more of the opposite to me.
    Last edited by Notak; September 25, 2012 at 03:11 PM.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Oddzilla View Post
    What are he chances that the Gedo Mazo was created by the 1st Hokage to combat Madara's Susanoo (hence it's enormous size)? That may be the connection between the giant flower and it sitting on it. Could explain the reason behind it being able to contain the tailed beasts chakra since it was said the 1st could control the tailed beasts.
    yeah it may be,and yours is a very nice idea . yet,it may even be that the statue is older than those 2,although I doubt that. I'm quite sure it was created either by madara or by hashirama,but we should keep in mind that the mazo is identical to the juubi,which we saw in volumes 50 and 62,only the eyes are different.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The mask man with the long hair that helped itachi in the massacre and the one that was controlling yagura wasn't tobi
    And everything point out to be the real madara but now after the last chapter is kind of impossible because madara
    Was sick and old plus if he disconnect his body from the mazou and stop receiving chakra, madara would die right away.
    Another thing that it bugs me is kisame met the long hair mask man in that controlled yagura and the short hair that
    I'm assuming was obito and yet kisame called him mizukage-sama, i mean madara and for kisame everything made senses after knowing
    the identity of tobi and how kisame got fooled by two diferents maskman, one with long hair and one with short hair obito And even itachi that was a genius was fool by obito. The best shinobi from the uchiha clan after madara and izuna, itachi even called tobi/madara his mentor Nd saying that
    Madara was a pathetic shell of his formerself. It does.'t make senses that itachi was fooled by obito,the uchiha that obtained mangekyo sharingan
    And knew alot about the uchiha history as izanagi and izanami. It doesn't make senses.
    it gotta be another tobi with long hair like a zetsu transforming into madara, minato,itachi,kisame,danzou were troll by tobi/obito.
    Last edited by EMS; September 25, 2012 at 05:54 PM.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    The mask man with the long hair that helped itachi in the massacre and the one that was controlling yagura wasn't tobi
    And everything point out to be the real madara but now after the last chapter is kind of impossible because madara
    Was sick and old plus if he disconnect his body from the mazou and stop receiving chakra, madara would die right away.
    Another thing that it bugs me is kisame met the long hair mask man in that controlled yagura and the short hair that
    I'm assuming was obito and yet kisame called him mizukage-sama, i mean madara and for kisame everything made senses after knowing
    the identity of tobi and how kisame got fooled by two diferents maskman, one with long hair and one with short hair obito And even itachi that was a genius was fool by obito. The best shinobi from the uchiha clan after madara and izuna, itachi even called tobi/madara his mentor Nd saying that
    Madara was a pathetic shell of his formerself. It does.'t make senses that itachi was fooled by obito,the uchiha that obtained mangekyo sharingan
    And knew alot about the uchiha history as izanagi and izanami. It doesn't make senses.
    it gotta be another tobi with long hair like a zetsu transforming into madara, minato,itachi,kisame,danzou were troll by tobi/obito.
    uhm,according to the most recent chapter,it looks like obito's hair can grow,hence he could fool both itachi and kisame,it seems...

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2