Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: What Are Yours Favorites Sky Guardianss?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tsunayoshi Sawada

4 26.67%
  • Gokudera Hayato

4 26.67%
  • Yamamoto Takeshi

5 33.33%
  • Hibari Kyoya

8 53.33%
  • Chrome Dokuro( Nagi)

3 20.00%
  • Lambo

3 20.00%
  • Ryohei Sasagawa

2 13.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply

Thread: Who Is Your(s) Favorite(s) Characters?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Silver Naizel's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Who Is Your(s) Favorite(s) Characters?

So, what are yours favoritesSky Guardians in Reborn?
    For my part, I've a lot, characters are fabulous in this mangas consequently it's difficult to select.

Tsunayoshi Sawada for me, his powers and Hyper mode are fantastic and great! Especially He has an incredible class when he activates Hyper mode!

Also, I like Gokudera Hayato and Yamamoto Takeshi are stylish, although they were further before Shimons'arc, I didn't enjoy theirs power-op, to cheat for me.
    Last edited by Silver Naizel; September 22, 2012 at 01:56 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who Is Your(s) Favorite(s) Characters?

At first I didn't like too much as a character Tsunayoshi (he was too cowardly).
    Only when he finally used the Hyper mode I started to like the character.
    Then I chose Lambo, because it is too hilarious with his attempts to kill Reborn. XD

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

The person that the ring was handed to was Mukuro Rokudo. He is the actual Mist Guardian. Why isn't he an option?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Post Thanks / Like

No-Good Tsuna was a coward and weakling everything Disciplinary Hibari wasn't, I wanted Hibari to be the main character until Tsuna grew a pair and a backbone and went Hyper Dying Will. Tsuna in his dying will mode is bad ass and brings the pain to all his opponents. I never liked a main character as much as Tsuna if you mess with this dude's family he's gonna make you pay n I like that.

Yamamoto was the swordsman who doesn't Love a swordsmen?? His fricking bat sword was Thumbs down and he kinda wasn't fitting in very well with the Family. But going to the future training with Reborn, Yamamoto sword thecniques delivers and comes through much more often than gokudera does. He's honestly should be Tsuna's right hand. He's been living up to being a Hitman much like Tsuna

Hibari from the start was a favorite but his attitude was getting old. 10yrs in the future showed him in a different light a much more pleasurable personality and still beat the bricks out of anybody...Hibari has established his role as Vongola's Ace .

Gokudera whole appearance spelled cool and his bombs were pretty interesting at first. However since he's become the 10th right hand man he's sucked during the battles...HArd!! He's pretty much a let down however his battle with Genma was interesting but he just keeps coming up short. N his cat nip stuff is corny.

New Reply