Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 114 Discussion/115 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 114 Discussion/115 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi65 View Post
    Probably because he is not such an important character like Koon, Androssi and Leesu. But I'm pretty sure that he's doing well, I really hope that he's still there, because he's one of the best comedy characters this manwha has
    I always thought of gator as being one of the 3 man team including baam and koon. I wonder if baam will join the level E regular tournament, if jinsung really wants baam to get better teammates that would be the place to find one. right?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joshua019 View Post
    I always thought of gator as being one of the 3 man team including baam and koon. I wonder if baam will join the level E regular tournament, if jinsung really wants baam to get better teammates that would be the place to find one. right?
    While it is true that Baam, Koon, and Rak were originally a three man team, I never really saw Rak as being one of the main protagonists; instead, he was solely there for comic relief and that was it. For me, the three main characters of season one, at least once they were past the first few tests where it was just three man teams, were Baam, Koon, and Androssi, and Rak was used even more often for comic relief at that point, such as when he gets shrunk.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    While it is true that Baam, Koon, and Rak were originally a three man team, I never really saw Rak as being one of the main protagonists; instead, he was solely there for comic relief and that was it. For me, the three main characters of season one, at least once they were past the first few tests where it was just three man teams, were Baam, Koon, and Androssi, and Rak was used even more often for comic relief at that point, such as when he gets shrunk.
    Anak along side with whom you have mentioned is a main character in the 1st season, i suppose rak is just a comic relief, that is why i want him back.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joshua019 View Post
    Anak along side with whom you have mentioned is a main character in the 1st season, i suppose rak is just a comic relief, that is why i want him back.
    See, I don't even see it that way. Anak was sort of Androssi's sidekick in a way and while she wasn't there for comic relief, she had about the same sort of role as Leesoo, which was to contribute something at times, but was never a primary character.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

And.... Its out (fast scan)
    How will I live without ToG for so many weeks?

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

How could I miss the Yeon's family emblem! >_>
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    How could I miss the Yeon's family emblem! >_>
    I think we probably should've known, but we may never have clearly seen it in Yiwha's hair. Moreover, the fact that she met a Yeon family member right before she went to go follow Baam could've clued us into the fact that the Yeon family may have controlled the 21st floor.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Crazy developments really. This guy was so ridiculously strong. I loved how he kept calling everyone as babies. Viole would most likely win everyone's heart after this battle. I must say, ToG is totally one of the best series I ever read.

11. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    Crazy developments really. This guy was so ridiculously strong. I loved how he kept calling everyone as babies. Viole would most likely win everyone's heart after this battle. I must say, ToG is totally one of the best series I ever read.
    Seconded, every time we have a chapter something happens. There is always progress being made, I think I might like ToG more than Naruto and Bleach. Can't wait to see what this karaka guy looks like.

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I already like it more than naruto nd Bleach. This is getting even more interesting though. Yuri will be alerted, so she might come and hear than Urek got scratched, that might hype her to go out and look for this new guy>
    i am damn sure she will know who this guy is.
    There is one thing that i am inetersted in though, when Koon and Baam meet how will the two groups take each other ?
    The way thing is going i think this Karaka guy has been stalking Baam for some time. Will they Let Baam meet the group or will the FUG start another protocol that when you meet your friend kick their asses otherwise they are dead.

And the admin ran out like crazy after seein Mazinos name there, so i think more rumors will spread like the new slayer candidate can facced mazino and lived.
    Lol i am interested to see what kind mutilation of the real story occur in the TOG grapevines

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bhoot's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    u dare call ToG "one of the best series"!!! Young fool , realize this ToG IS the best series out there

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashi65's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah, I also think it's as good as naruto, but you can't really compare them yet, naruto with 600 chapters to a webcomic with 110 chapters. I love TOG but must say, Naruto was more amazing at the beginning but with the story going on and on and some holes here and there, it wasn't 10 of 10 anymore but like 9,9 of 10. So if I'm rating TOG 10/10, then i have to compare it to Naruto's first 100 chapters... What i'm trying to say is that TOWER OF GOD has the potential to be 11 of 10 and is the best story i read so far

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh no. Yeon's going to cook. What do you think the others are going to do? Tie her up? Sedate her? Go to a restaurant?
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    Oh no. Yeon's going to cook. What do you think the others are going to do? Tie her up? Sedate her? Go to a restaurant?
    They would most probably go outside, to a restaurant, after seeing Yihwa's cooking, just look at Jinsung he already decided to eat outside(man, as a high ranker he really is sharp, to realize even such things)...
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

22. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

but man, Yeon sure is easy to manipulate =/ Hwa Ryun could easily make her do what she (probably) wants. Don't misunderstand, I like her conviction and the decision she has made but if she gets influenced by words in such an easy way she still has to learn a lot.

Besides that great chap, I really enjoy the group being that close. It looks like they would never betray each other. People who don't have their own plans and just support each other - that's what Baam deserves. In that regard definitely a better group than the old one.

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast