Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Who do you want to be the final last dude standing villain in the series?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Madara

1 9.09%
  • Obito

0 0%
  • Juubi

0 0%
  • Orochimaru

10 90.91%
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why the final villain must be Orochimaru-related

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Why the final villain must be Orochimaru-related

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Considering Hashirama alone fought and beat EMS Madara + Kyuubi, it wouldn't be a fight, it would be a stomp of horrific proportions.
    Oro already body-switched, he can't do it for another 3 years
    although hashirama beat him alone mito was still there to help him take the kyuubi away when she sealed it in herself plus madara has the rinnengan now so it'd be a pretty decently fair fight between the kage and madara now. i mean he has the power to summon meteors and can have 5 sussannoo at all times and seeing as neither side can die and have unlimitied chakra it could make out to be a good fight imo. He got a massive power boost from kabuto anyway so we dont really know what he's truly capable of, he hasnt shown much yet hes just been chilling making smart ass remarks and looking down on everyone else. Now that the jyuubi is freed so it might go on a rampage so it might be a giant battle of trying to control it while stopping madara simultaneously. i dunno i feel like this is a pipe dream though LMFAO i can daydream about it...

also oro can still use the body switch, he was gonna do it on sasuke before itachi sealed him in to sword

http://www.mangareader.net/93-397-13...apter-392.html

plus seeing as he just got his arms back and took kabutos power, which probably made him stronger, he could be ready to use it again. we dont know what he got from kaubto, powers or intel, so this is could be a whole new oro. were just gonna have to wait and see what he pulls off. theres no better time than now to catch everyone off guard than now

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

The term 'Villain' is incorrect and highly political. The term 'antagonist' should be preferred as the whole manga repeatedly mocks the concepts it exhibits, henceforth this redemption and villainy is pointless argumentation. I believe Orochimaru could be the final antagonist to make the manga more interesting, but it's like getting too hopeful with Kishimoto.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

He is, thus far, the only pure antagonist in the story. He is simply bad because he is bad. He IMO should be the last villain.

@Uchiha_Blood

Maybe Madara and Tobis plan will go through and we will get a 3 year time skip and Oro trying to snatch Immortal Madaras body
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    @Uchiha_Blood

Maybe Madara and Tobis plan will go through and we will get a 3 year time skip and Oro trying to snatch Immortal Madaras body
    Don't think Oro can snatch an Edo, otherwise he would've snatched Edo Madara's body already, when in development

Still I can't see Madara and Obito's plan succeding, because, if it does, Kishi will come up with a retarded way to break Infinite Tsukuyomi. Probably they'll partially cast it or something, considering Kishi copied this plot device straight from Negima I can see him continuing the trend

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't think Oro can snatch an Edo, otherwise he would've snatched Edo Madara's body already, when in development

Still I can't see Madara and Obito's plan succeding, because, if it does, Kishi will come up with a retarded way to break Infinite Tsukuyomi. Probably they'll partially cast it or something, considering Kishi copied this plot device straight from Negima I can see him continuing the trend
    For the sake of the manga i hope the plan succeeds. I want Naruto to learn more about his heritage goddamit! Its really stupid that he expects it to be ok for Naruto to defeat the Jyuubi + Madara + Tobi with a KM Empowered Rasengan or some Spirit Bomb Rasengan...

Just want Naruto to do what Jiraiya did and go exploring. But the way this is going, Sasuke will be butt buddies with Naruto in no time leaving no room for him to develop on his own elsewhere.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    For the sake of the manga i hope the plan succeeds. I want Naruto to learn more about his heritage goddamit! Its really stupid that he expects it to be ok for Naruto to defeat the Jyuubi + Madara + Tobi with a KM Empowered Rasengan or some Spirit Bomb Rasengan...

Just want Naruto to do what Jiraiya did and go exploring. But the way this is going, Sasuke will be butt buddies with Naruto in no time leaving no room for him to develop on his own elsewhere.
    Me too.
    If only...

Initially I thought so as well, but since Neji's death and Hinata's pep talk I want Naruto and her to have lots of Byakugan-wielding little babies he is destined to become Hokage, so unless he travels off-panel and then, last chapter, everyone waits for his return to appoint him Hokage or I don't think it'll ever happen

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Me too.
    If only...

Initially I thought so as well, but since Neji's death and Hinata's pep talk I want Naruto and her to have lots of Byakugan-wielding little babies he is destined to become Hokage, so unless he travels off-panel and then, last chapter, everyone waits for his return to appoint him Hokage or I don't think it'll ever happen
    If he is the one the Rikudou Sennin was talking about, technically, he shouldn't become a Hokage, since the Shinobi villages will needed to be shut down.
    Just saying

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Senju's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

does Infinite Tsukuyomi work on blind people too?

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Senju View Post
    does Infinite Tsukuyomi work on blind people too?
    Ho ho... Maybe Naruto will lose his eyesight in this fight - thus being the only person outside of the infinite Tsukuyomi and having to free them from it by kagebunshining himself all over the world and rasenganing people awake...

Joking aside, it is an interesting question - though I am not sure how many famous Madara-level blind ninjas/samurais there are around...
    Infinite RAGE!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I only know that I'd love to see this:

Spoiler show
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post

Spoiler show
    Then pray for a timeskip! PRAY

I seriously want there to be more than this, And Orochimaru being the final villain. He is just so pure, the guy just enjoys being bad and causing misery plus a bonus of trying to snatch Sasukes body...

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post

Spoiler show
    I don't, because I can't stand another humiliation of such a great character, expecially if he gets even better than he already is.
    Kabuto was enough, thank you

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Who do you want to be the final last dude standing villain in the series?

The title says it.

Who do you want to be the final villain that would spark the greatest blow in the series before everything ends?

and why?
    Last edited by naruto the best; May 22, 2013 at 10:30 AM.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who do you want to be the final last dude standing villain in the series?

For the love of all that is holy... NOT OBITO!
    Infinite RAGE!

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who do you want to be the final last dude standing villain in the series?

Orochimaru.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast