Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Gantz 372 Discussion/373 Prediction Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sollum's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 372 Spoiler Discussion Thread

"Kei-Chan..."...

Ha, i'd worried about myself in their place. Nobody says their getting "in pieces" out of there. They might meet same destiny as well and be reborn in Kei's family too.

I think important key note here is "In this dimension".

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by playerdude View Post
    so Kei will be reborn as Reika's next life's son, Kishimoto will be his sister.....what's next? make Sei his aunt or cousin so all the gantz girls Kei has wanted to be with but couldn't are now gonna be forbidden to him on his next life? i hope this is not how it ends for Kei2. this is a more messed up ending for him than in the anime and the movie in my opinion.

and i will shit bricks whenever i hear word Gantz if Ryou's next life ends up being Reika's next life's husband...
    I hate that genre Nerotere? GAH!!!

I think the aliens are just saying they could do it, they could set it all into motion with no effort which goes to their point about humans are trash. They wouldn't really do that...I hope not or someone should go ssj on oku ass.
    Last edited by 102jayday; October 15, 2012 at 04:04 AM.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Damura View Post
    I thought they said there was no soul.

How can there be, if you can clone Kei as many times as you want?

And what difference does it make if he's just going to be a completely different person in this new American body?
    There is a soul...it's 21 grams of information that's left when a person dies.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

^

Sure that's not just a bit of excess wind?

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

If the aliens are that almighty, why did they use the humans again to solve their problems?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 102jayday View Post
    I hate that genre Nerotere? GAH!!!

I think the aliens are just saying they could do it, they could set it all into motion with no effort which goes to their point about humans are trash. They wouldn't really do that...I hope not or someone should go ssj on oku ass.
    Netorare, and yeah, while not as bad as netorare, it's almost as bad. Kei2's existence in this life time and in his next would pretty much be a netorare type story. another dude gets with his girl, and he has no say in it or else he won't be born. then we find out that Inaba's next life is his uncle with Sei as his aunt, Ryou is his father. who else is a low life that has done Kei wrong so that they can get with his sister Kishimoto in the next life? >.>

not fair in my opinion, Kei1 turns and betrays the human race for the aliens just cause his idiot girlfriend said so and he gets to be seen Earth's hero (since he was known as leader of the "terrorists") and gets a happy ending with Tae. while Kei2 gets this?
    I sure as hell hope they revive Kei2 and Reika so what the aliens said won't happen. please let them get revived.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post
    If the aliens are that almighty, why did they use the humans again to solve their problems?
    What makes you think the aliens had any problems?

They already defeated the Giants.

So no, they aren't using the humans to solve their problems.

They just sent the humans a fax.

Thats literally, all they did.

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Damura View Post
    ^

Yes absolutely. Reika's spirit has travelled from outer space down to America. How about some common sense that the 'soul' cannot be reborn into another single human beings body. The law of conservation means that nothing can be destroyed, but it doesn't mean your entire essence manages to collect itself 2 years down the track on another continent.

---
    Actually it is possible.

The law of conservation of energy can be used to explain the phenomina of being "reborn" or "past lives"

All this alien is telling you is that in 2 years, the energy that constituted the essence of what Reika was, will find its way into a new body.

And the same will happen with Kei2's essence, and it will find its way into the body of Reika's child.

Without blatantly spelling it out for all of you.

The Alien is in fact giving slight meaning to human interactions.

Reika, Kishimoto, and kei have a very strong attraction for each other. That attraction is so strong that it is going to manifest itself in the future in the form of a new family.

With Reika as a the mother, and Kei and Kishi as siblings.

Not bad no?

This is a really nice ending I think. The Alien is giving deeper understanding to the intereaction that takes place between humans.

IN this Dimension, people with strong spiritual connections will be linked. That is about a deep of an understanding of our existence as its going to get.

We may be dust and detritus, we may be complicated blenders, but the connection that is shared between humans a powerful force, regardless of what meaning you choose to attach to it.
    Last edited by kliff2004; October 15, 2012 at 10:41 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner TheAwesomeOne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

who else is a low life that has done Kei wrong so that they can get with his sister Kishimoto in the next life? >.>
    Izumi banging Kuronos sister. Its inevitable. That or irony in his current brother Akira hooking up with his future sister Kishimoto.

not fair in my opinion, Kei1 turns and betrays the human race for the aliens just cause his idiot girlfriend said so and he gets to be seen Earth's hero (since he was known as leader of the "terrorists") and gets a happy ending with Tae. while Kei2 gets this?
    I sure as hell hope they revive Kei2 and Reika so what the aliens said won't happen. please let them get revived.
    I don't understand why people seem to think this is a bad thing. At least they come back in some capacity and its not like its a punishment. They are going to be reborn in new lives as different people not simply revived. They wont have any memory of any currents events or past life and have a chance to live a new life fresh from the chaos and be happy. Not the ending I foresaw for Gantz but still people are acting like he is getting punished or something. If anything the Kei with Tae is getting screwed because he likely wont be reincarnated due to the other Kurono dying and being reborn first. That pretty much means the copy took his place in the life cycle. Unless they chose to reborn both Kuronos which I doubt they will. After all the fact that there is two is just a product of the game and his death will just remove him from the cycle since the game is over.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado View Post
    Their problems? As far as this guys have told us nothing has happened which was "their" problem so far. They fought the giants decades ago and drove them away. What happened between the humans and giants was not "their problem", what they have said implies that they had knowledge of where the giants were heading next and based on the available choices they had (action or inaction) they chose to act.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member anime9999's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

It's kinda of sad to see Kei die awfully. Poor humans, they really didn't have any chance against the alien to begin with...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by anime9999 View Post
    It's kinda of sad to see Kei die awfully. Poor humans, they really didn't have any chance against the alien to begin with...
    just wait till everyone gets back and they see Kei and tae chilling with a bunch of people worshiping him lol

Kei1- "Oh hey guys, where ya been? lawl"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AxelCross's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My god... This is so nuts. Not in a good way either. This takes the concept of deux ex machina to a whole new level. Why? I want to know why? And how? I mean for real? Just like that? ARRGHH! Crazy shit. Poor Gantz... it started off so amazing, so incredible, and this ending just seems so...dull and rushed.
    In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade.
    Hopelessly drifting, bathing in beautiful agony.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AxelCross View Post
    My god... This is so nuts. Not in a good way either. This takes the concept of deux ex machina to a whole new level. Why? I want to know why? And how? I mean for real? Just like that? ARRGHH! Crazy shit. Poor Gantz... it started off so amazing, so incredible, and this ending just seems so...dull and rushed.
    Whats wrong?

What about this issue was an asspull?

The alien is just smarter than us and is aware that certain types of energies are linked and therefore manifest into the human being in a certain way.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

^I agree. From what I gather the aliens simply have a scientific understanding of life and its components. As far as they would be concerned even if they kill someone he would just be reincarnated eventually.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sollum's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AxelCross View Post
    You know, they say "Some Things Are Better Left Alone".

I say "The less you know, the better you sleep".

And that's why i blame myself for not ditching this manga after Osaka...
    Frankly, all this bullshit hardly covers anything.

So how does this technology work anyways?
    Where are enemies beamed out from X gun?
    Do aliens reincarnate too?
    What are Vampires?
    What other guns are there in Gantz?
    Why black ball and not black cube?

I still love this manga for fu**ing around with your morality and way of thinking. Yet i lost this charm after Final mission. And only reading this spoiler i remembered whats so special about this manga - NO ONE IS SPECIAL!

I mean, our hero like blew up into dozens of tiny pieces and then this alien talks some VooDoo stuff about reincarnation. What the F? You just like blew our Number 1 hero to pieces and now you're spouting this random stuff? THE HELL?

And "THE HELL" part is actually the best part in this manga and that's why we read it! So yeah, Gantz is getting back on track i'd say.
    Last edited by Sollum; October 15, 2012 at 03:11 PM.

New Reply
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast