Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 596

Thread: Naruto 604 Discussion

  1. #481
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,806
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

    Man now i understand Obito... His motivation is damn clear... Obito just got mad because Kakashi got to penetrate Rin first.... What is worse is that because this was Kakashi's first time he did not know how much force 1 needs to apply when feeling a girls boobs... Then look what happened.. His appetite left a hole in the poor girls heart...

    Ok chapter for me, 8/10 or so.

  2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #482
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,544
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

    The chapter was awful. If your going to show flashbacks atleast show something. 8 or 9 pages were wasted by the weak conversation that Obito and Zestu had while running through the forest. Can we just get on with it!

  4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #483
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    istanbul
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,442
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    I just have this weird feeling that Obito is going to see Sakura rushing toward Naruto and this will remind him of Rin somehow. Which could lead to his Heel/Face turn. You know it is coming. And it allows Sakura to be useful for the plot.
    sasuke will appear out of nowhere and charges with chidori from naruto's blind spot. sakura will sacrifice himself to protect naruto. obito will remember 2 thing:

    1. madara's words on one should lose for the other's win. the situation proves madara's words.

    2. he will remember kakashi stabbing rin. obito will make fun of kakashi, and say he is indeed your student.

    ---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

    kakashi and chidori: http://www.mangareader.net/93-35-16/...hapter-30.html

    ---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/523/8

    looks like kakashi took his lesson

  6. #484
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,105
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

    being good/great
    Quote Originally Posted by offensive bias View Post
    LOL, honestly, did you expect the great monster of the Rinnegan...the one with the power of teh S06P...someone who nuked Konoha...would give up his life to reviving all the people he killed?

    Welcome to Kishimoto's manga where the greatest villains in history get cold feet like jennifer aniston

    Its completely possible is all I am saying.
    its a wholy different issue from 'redemption'...konoha being revived, and who got thanks for it?, wasn't nagato but Naruto. The likes of Nagato, Obito now would have to do much much more to get that 'redemption', its not easily gained, one good deed after a long time of 'evil' doesn't redeem you of it. 'Turning face', realisation of wrong doing, making amends in your final moments the likes of Itachi, Nagato, Obito no matter there last acts won't be remembered/thought about by the massess especially those effected by them first hand as good/great nins.

    Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    How could be part of the past if kakashi barely can handle one sharingan, do you think what's going to happens with two sharingans that will always be active!!.
    Let guest of kakashi get two sharingan he will able to unlock the through potential as madara said to obito..
    if you got what I said about 'power'/chakra' not being a big thing anymore, it being trivialised, taking capabilties/abilties of others and making it your own in no time with not so much of 'high' costs to your self, lets say kakashi's biggest problem has been chakra usage, the drain with sharingan is big, now with an infusion of hashirama DNA somehow say when they rescue Yamoto from the hive won't that like it did for Danzou give him a 'boost' what willl the problem be with kakashi having both of Obito's sharingans?.
    Last edited by gold349; October 06, 2012 at 03:24 PM.

  7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  8. #485
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member DooMinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    66
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

    Chapter was ok, but too streched as most chapters in the last weeks...

    Don't know if it was mentioned before, but here it looks like Obito is about as old as when he attacked Konoha. My guess on the next week is, Obito returns to Madara after seeing Rin die (but without confronting Kakashi, otherwise he would have recognized him earlier). Madara tells him something like "Minato is the one responsible, 'cause he told Kakashi to do his mission together with Rin (we was both Hokage and Kakashi's [former] master, so it's quite safe to say Minato was the one giving orders). Madara also tells Obito, he can't beat him without the help of Bjuu, and then tells him how to controll the Kyuubi with te help of his Sharingan (it may be coincedence, that the timeline with Kushina's birth and Obitos wish for punishment on Minato fits, but it's Kishis Manga afterall, so everything is possible...). Shortly after this event, Obito went to Konoha and everything begun. Storyline closed.
    You might as well forget about seeing the light of day. Ever again.

  9. #486
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,105
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

    the kryptic nonsense zetsu was saying 'a few douzen Mist nins', 'guiny pigs' it could be why the 2 didn't get to face each other also the truth oif Rins death as Tobi didn't accuse Kakashi outright for her death could be concluded within next chapter. There being jounin/AnBU level Mist nins numbering more than 24 kakashi's going to have to go on a rampage but if he is being controllled then the only person that can help is Obito still how ever this sitautaion gets resolved kakashi and Obito never meet...Obito could cover up his face and takes Rin body after.

  10. #487
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    278
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    The chapter was awful. If your going to show flashbacks atleast show something. 8 or 9 pages were wasted by the weak conversation that Obito and Zestu had while running through the forest. Can we just get on with it!
    It was pretty fast and well built up actually. Going directly from "Kakashi and Rin are in danger" to that last image...would have been awkward. Besides we got an insight into how spiral zetsu and Obito work together.

    Quote Originally Posted by gold349 View Post
    being good/great its a wholy different issue from 'redemption'...konoha being revived, and who got thanks for it?, wasn't nagato but Naruto. The likes of Nagato, Obito now would have to do much much more to get that 'redemption', its not easily gained, one good deed after a long time of 'evil' doesn't redeem you of it. 'Turning face', realisation of wrong doing, making amends in your final moments the likes of Itachi, Nagato, Obito no matter there last acts won't be remembered/thought about by the massess especially those effected by them first hand as good/great nins.
    you are discussing redemption qualitatively, but all I am saying is the probability of Obito going against Madara is very high given the style of this manga.

  11. #488
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,288
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Avishek View Post
    Both Sasuke and Orochimaru had family related tragedies that drove them to a path that conflicted with their comrades. While Jiraiya never did understand Orochimaru's motives, Sasuke acknowledged Naruto at their last meeting as he understood that Naruto intended to carry out his goals even after he said that Sasuke's motives were understandable.

    For Kakashi and Obito, it was a case of strength. As with Naruto and Sasuke, strong silent type Kakashi (like Sasuke) was driven by familial tragedy and Obito (like Naruto) despised him initially for being so brilliant and popular. But when they both understood Kakashi/Sasuke respectively, Obito/Naruto was able to make their comrade acknowledge him. Sadly, Sasuke's hurt is deeper than Kakashi's and so, Naruto wasn't able to bring him to his senses.

    As for Kakashi killing Rin, I hope it's a case of mistaken target and not genjutsu or Zetsu-related. It would add to the pathos and Obito's search for a place where such mistakes would never happen.

    I really do hope Madara's not involved in this death but Minato's absence and Obito's presence makes the event look staged to make the latter give Madara a chance.

    Also why Obito would not leap out in anger can be shown in his face. He is both confused and dissapointed, but there is no trace of anger. Also, the spiral Zetsu knows confronting Kakashi and the hidden mist ninja in his state would be suicidal and given that Obito is already weak, it wouldn't make much effort to drage him away from the battlefield.

    Obito's last glimpse of Rin should be her lying on the ground dying while a grief stricken Kakashi fails to revive her.

    Kakashi is fast becoming the poster boy for Madara and Obito's plans.
    I think he was too shocked to act at that moment, considering what Kakashi did was out of character.

  12. #489
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,787
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Looks like he had a lot of dunce moments though, according to what Orochimaru says to Jiraiya a lot and what Hiruzen said to Jiraiya when they were training. Apparently it wasn't until way later that he showed some talent. Of course, Orochimaru could have been looking down on Jiraiya much like Sasuke did to Naruto.
    Sure, but he still has alot of dunce moments. Out of battle, Jiraiya's pretty much a joke character. But when it comes time for him to preform, he turns into one of the best around.

    I don't think Orochimaru looked down on Jiraiya then, as they were supposedly great friends before Orochimaru abandoned the village, and I don't see Jiraiya being as deluded as Naruto. At least I would seriously hope not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Remember Jiraiya was tied down to the same post Naruto was tied down
    Also Orochimaru remarked about how Jiraiya saw himself in Naruto, after saying the kid had no talent whatsoever
    That really doesn't mean much, only that Jiraiya wasn't good enough to grab a bell from Sarutobi. Obviously he was still good enough to stay on the team. And I took that as a reference to their belief system, the whole ninja enduring thing.

  13. #490
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    569
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

    seriously when will they excluding the host going to run out of chakra. to obtain MS obito must kill someone close right when he fought the 4th he can already ST jutsu then does that mean that when kakashi kill rin the MS got carried over to obito?

  14. #491
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,324
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

    Poor rin. Maybe after that, obito lost his mind due to anger and zetsu took over to his body.

  15. #492
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hawaplop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    831
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Sure, but he still has alot of dunce moments. Out of battle, Jiraiya's pretty much a joke character. But when it comes time for him to preform, he turns into one of the best around.

    I don't think Orochimaru looked down on Jiraiya then, as they were supposedly great friends before Orochimaru abandoned the village, and I don't see Jiraiya being as deluded as Naruto. At least I would seriously hope not.

    That really doesn't mean much, only that Jiraiya wasn't good enough to grab a bell from Sarutobi. Obviously he was still good enough to stay on the team. And I took that as a reference to their belief system, the whole ninja enduring thing.
    I don't think Jiraiya was dumb/stupid like Naruto as much as he was dumb/goofy like Naruto.
    Jiraiya was just a lazy goofball whoo didn't take anything seriously except trying to cop-a-feel on Tsunade. He was definitely not stupid though.
    Naruto was a goofball but more so just an idiot who had a monster inside him that saved his ass a bunch of times and gave him a bunch of "oh shit, i better get serious or i might actually die one of these times.", then he got serious. However, even though he's more badass than most characters now, he's still pretty dumb sometimes in battle, which annoys the hell out of the readers after all these years

  16. #493
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    How the heck can you claim that the arc wasn't dedicated to Shikamaru when the majority of it was focused upon him, his team, and his pursuit for revenge that resulted in him getting his own solo battle? Naruto barely appeared in relation to him, and unlike Shikamaru, didn't even get a solo battle. By that logic, the gaiden had nothing to do with Kakashi since it also showed us Hirashin and why Minato was considered a legend. In fact now that I think about it, various characters have gotten more then four chapter developments. And you still have yet to answer the previous question, which was that if all all this was being built up since then, why was there no build up between Kakashi and Tobi? Why did Tobi pretty much ignore Kakashi if they were always meant to have some major connection?
    Do I really need to answer the build up of Kakashi and Tobi? The very first chapter that Tobi appeared in (with his mask and one eye Sharingan) what kind of theories bombarded the fan base? The very first chapter that Tobi uses his MS that parallels Kakashi's MS, what bombarded the fan base? Yes, Tobi have not once shown an emotional response to Kakashi and the manga have just started to touch on it. But even in the previous chapter when Tobi was unmasked he simply didn't care what they called him anymore. He follows that by saying he doesn't blame Kakashi nor the worthless reality in which they are in and have no interest in a world that will vanish. This means that it would make sense that he never had an emotional response to Kakashi ... he has already given up on the world itself so why should he throw a fit at Kakashi upon first sight? Throwing a tantrum at someone and blaming them for things is a clear sign that you still do give a crap. I predict in the following chapter we are going to see how Obito gave up on life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    No. There's nothing indicating that the only reason Kakashi wanted to complete the mission was due to some fear of being hated or shunned. He spelt out the reasons they had to complete the mission, and had Minato not come in the end to save them, the mission wouldn't have been completed.
    Nothing to indicate? This page clearly shows why Kakashi changed his mind. Kakashi was against everything that Obito was saying until Obito reaffirms to Kakashi that the white fang in his eyes was "a true hero". Kakashi didn't react to Obito when he reminded Kakashi that Rin was his friend, nor the sentiment of Rin's gift to him ... he only reacted to Obito when his father was mention. http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapte...e-hero/page_18

    If that wasn't enough Minato clearly states that the reason why Kakashi is such a stickler for the rule is strictly because of the incident of his father's death (inferring that he stuck to the rule to avoid his father's fate, either the shame of being ousted by your fellow peers or the guilt suicide). http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapte...amwork/page_19


    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Madara's end game is evil. It was directly pointed out at the summit that Madara's plan was nothing more then a bid for world domination. He's placing everyone in a genjutsu so they'll all obey him, 'm not sure how that's not evil or personal gain.
    Sure, as I said you can argue that its evil, and that is exactly what the Kages argue. But what does Madara argue? In his eyes the act that he commits is not evil. The way Madara views things, he is putting an end to the cycle of wars and killing that he has seen. He is going to give them heaven and paradise where even those who are dead are coming back to life. A recurring theme is the cycle of hatred and how to conquer it. Pain tried to do this through the theory of nuclear deterrent ... Jiraiya died never able to answer it ... Naruto either doesn't have his answer yet or have yet to shown us .... and this is Madara's answer to it, which is to take away freewill because freewill is the cause of the cycle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    No, it simply goes along with the fact that they were in an era of war. If they truly just killed someone to gain MS, then there would be no reason for Itachi to sly away from simply saying so. Except the whole MS situation is about the death of the closest person, not simply anyone the person knew. That fact has been focused on several times. Everything indicates that Madara and Izuna were each others closest person, paralleling Sasuke's relationship with Itachi, and Itachi's with Shisui. Not only that, but it's been outright shown that the death itself had little to do with gaining MS. Sasuke didn't gain MS when Itachi died, he gained it when he learnt the truth. And Itachi didn't have a hand in Shisui's death. So the very fact that even the examples that do involve deaths still hold a greater focus on emotions then the actual act says plenty.

    You're looking far to much into it. Not only has a point been made to show various characters overcoming the Sharingan's ability, but it's been shown the Sharingan is in fact just a tool that all depends on the user. This was actually mentioned during the Sasuke vs Itachi fight.
    I understand how you can interpret it that way, but I stand by my interpretation of chapter 386. I think the panel of blood stain which leads to the sinister view of the two brothers with MS is a clear indication of the brothers killing their closest person; not just by training in a warring era.

    Sasuke did not obtain the MS when he learned the truth. The first use of amaterasu by Sasuke is when Tobi tried to reveal himself to Sasuke via a jutsu implanted by Itachi (prior to telling him about the cover up of Itachi). In this sense, it can also be argued that Sasuke does not truly have his own MS since Madara specifically states that Itachi transferred all of his eye techniques to Sasuke before he died. Every MS have its own special ability that when combines together makes Susano. We don't see Tobi or Kakashi spamming amaterasu or tsukyumi, nor do we see Itachi/Sasuke/Madara ripping open a portal to another dimension, likewise no one with their own MS is able to use Shishui's ultimate brain washing technique without his eyes. This could just be a stupid plot hole (since Sasuke have EMS already), but my bet is on Kishi pissing fans off by either sacrificing Naruto or Sakura in the end to give Sasuke a new ability that will conveniently be super effective against Madara.

    We need to also take into account that gaining the MS by killing your closest person is a legend that is originally perpetuated by Itachi (and presumably reinforced by the clan tablets). This legend that originates from Itachi is followed by the part that those with MS will eventually go blind unless they implant their brother's eyes. Why would part one of the legend be untrue, yet part two and three are true?

    What would the motivation for Itachi be for lying to Sasuke? Because we all know Itachi was a liar, but all his lies have been for the sake of his little brother and his best interest. Itachi drove Sasuke down the path of darkness (hatred and vengeance) not only to be killed by Sasuke but also because he believed that was the fastest way for Sasuke to become powerful. He told Sasuke how to obtain MS, he wanted Sasuke to obtain MS, why lead him on a wild goose chase?

    Lastly, Itachi says in chapter 225 that it was "thanks to Shisui" that he obtained the MS. The other Uchiha's confronted him because they believed that Shisui's suicide note was written by him and not Shisui (this scene would be absolute junk and pointless unless it serves to foreshadow something). This certainly is a strong indication that he killed Shisui, most likely willingly on Shisui's part since he knew Danzou would of done it eventually. If he didn't kill Shisui, then he certainly witness his death because in chapter 550 Itachi says that after telling him to hide his last eye "he died quietly".

  17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  18. #494
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Some Base some where
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

    I want to go out on limb and say that RIN was a clone. She attacked Kakashi and he killed the clone. Like Madara set it up so Obito would see it and he would want revenge. I'm guessing the body wasn't recovered. But Putting it in perspective it would be easy to trick him and make him hate Kakashi because of it and would want revenge.

  19. #495
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    istanbul
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,442
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Poor rin. Maybe after that, obito lost his mind due to anger and zetsu took over to his body.
    or obito is still in denial of the fact that kakashi killed rin. he entrusted kakashi to protect rin as his will, he can not accept kakashi betrayed his promise. so he says "you failed to protect rin" instead of "you killed her"

New Reply
Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts