Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 604 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    how could he? he had his sharingan on - he can tell person by chakra signature ... so kinda hard to believe in a screw up
    So because he has the shraingan he's impossible of making a mistake? Case of mistaken identity being one. Striking before verifying is another. The issue is we only see the end result and none of the build-up. This is a setup because Kakashi doesn't cry. It's an emotional moment and people would cry in this event, but Kaskashi doesn't. He's a fake.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member The Fool's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

In the last page Kakashi technically killed her, she got pierced in the heart. She is dead. Kakashi's arm came out from the other side. That's not what you can call "letting die". Letting die? Are you kidding me? Even if Kakashi doesn't help her and goes away, that's not "not protecting her" That's a MURDER, he killed her. She can't survive from that hit.

That's why I think that's an illusion or something like that.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm quite sure that obito saw that because of zetsu's eye,in fact in volume 29 the latter could zoom to watch the leaf ninjas. yet,it may be taht he was viewing through kakashi's sharingan,that is obito's left eye. in fact,rin's image seemed to be seen by kakashi...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I wish this manga would get injected with Hashirama's cells to get that "awesome" feeling back to it. So far, it's a mixed bag. A bag mostly filled with poop. And this chapter can be found at very bottom of it somewhere. Awful pacing and the art looks quite atrocious too. Can't stop 'ing at Obito's almost identical Madara-style hair as well. I mean...Honestly...Talk about obvious last second changes to Trollbito's identy.
    Last edited by IChallengeYou!; October 02, 2012 at 11:10 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

looks like Kakashi is pulling a Kisame lol

man what happen to this manga cant believe that bleach is better now
    Minato is the male barbie .Barbie is popular for being pretty and Minato for being cool. Power wise compare to the top is just

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

It was obviously a trapped.....

Do you seriously believe this is the real Kakashi?

It's obviously Madara's plan..... would he have programmed Zetzu to help Obito? Zetzu himself said he was made in order to make sure Obito was usable..

Either way, it's nothing but a trap made my Madara and Zetzu.... and it worked perfectly.

Also... why do you think Obito is ''seeing Rin being stabbed as if he was there? Do you believe it's because of the Sharingan Kakashi has? It wouldnt make sense, its because of the telepathy Zetzu have between them.... Obito is likely able to see what Zetzu Kakashi is doing because he himself has Zetzu stuff attached to him or because he is currently wrapped in the other Zetzu's body.

Either way, i called this kind of stuff so long ago, This is the first step to Obito's redemption and imminent second sacrifice against Madara

My child, do not hesitate, it is the path you chose after all.
    Our suffering will only last an instant, it is nothing compared to what you will have to face.
    Our opinions may differ, but i am still proud of you - Fugaku
    -

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

This week sucked... And to think i was so damn happy when i came back from college and all the three mangas released

all the 3 chapters were as predictable and boring as hell 3/10 overall
    THE UCHIHA LOGIC:
    "brother follows hiw on path? destroy konoha " uchiha sasuke
    "the village wants you not to interfere with politics? coup-d'etat" uchiha fugaku
    "coup-d'etat on the way? obliterate entire clan" uchiha itachi
    "clan wants to make peace? destroy everyone everywhere" uchiha madara
    "10 years old crush dead?infinite tsukyumi" uchiha obito

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member flameorigin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok Kishi...please solve this plothole.

Kakashi got MS during the chase after Deidera in pt 2.

Tobi had MS in pt 1 against Minato (pre part 1 in fact).

Please don't show that their eyes have been connected this entire time...it wouldn't make ANY SENSE - the time jump is what really jacks things up..time when Tobi attacked Minato and so on so forth.
    Writer or Adventurer? Check. http://www.writerzweb.com

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Kakashi just killed rin...This is probably why he awakened his MS later
    THE UCHIHA LOGIC:
    "brother follows hiw on path? destroy konoha " uchiha sasuke
    "the village wants you not to interfere with politics? coup-d'etat" uchiha fugaku
    "coup-d'etat on the way? obliterate entire clan" uchiha itachi
    "clan wants to make peace? destroy everyone everywhere" uchiha madara
    "10 years old crush dead?infinite tsukyumi" uchiha obito

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Avishek View Post
    Would be like Kakashi to hit someone else with his Chidori? Remember Haku?

Maybe it was an illusion created by the hidden mist ninja and Kakashi mistook her for the enemy. The tears come later.

Yet questions remain. Why didn't Obito attack Kakashi after this?

How Kishi handles this will be worth waiting for.
    Maybe because he probably knew Kakashi would've roasted him.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Rin is a Zetsu that already killed the real Rin and Kakashi knows, thus the chidori to the chest. But Obito won't see that. He'll go back to Madara and beg him to make him an ass kicker like only Madara can do...
    I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

@Bill the Cat. I agree.

I think, Madara saved Obito for a reason and needed him motivated to accomplish everything that's happening now in the 4th ninja war. After all, Madara knows many techniques with the sharingan and Obito, at this point in time, during the flashback, had just awaken his powers. He's being manipulated to Madara's scheme and it worked. Will find out more on how it was done in the next few chapters. This flashback thing is going to last another month and a half, easily.

be patient peoples.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter, even though we could've seen more instead of the wasted “run to the battlefield” pages.

"Guinea pigs" ammmmm. I smell the Uchiha involvements in this.
    Uchiha: Let's see what happens if a sharingan user kills his/her best friend. Obviously, we will use Kakashin as an experiments.

That explains the grudge Obito had against his clan.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting but I think it was drawn out a little. I think it was necessary to give more information about the Zetsu suit. Basically, I think this was just as much about what happened to Rin as it was about setting the stage for how Obito got so 'tough' when he faced Minato (explaining the suit, etc.). They even went so far as to show the same exact chains that Obito used in his fight with Minato. Make no mistake, this is setting the stage for that encounter & Obito even suggested as much by having contempt for Minato, going so far as to question his incompetence (What are you doing... at a time like this?) Not saying Obito is thinking logically, but it is what he is probably thinking. And if he was like this already, I think the seed is there for him to have gone nuts/irrational even if he hadn't been discovered by Madara.

As for the Kakashi image, I don't know. In a way I don't buy it... knowing Zetsu's abilities and Madara's wishes. Here's what I think happened:

1: Madara notices Obito getting better.
    2: Madara knows Obito probably won't stay despite what he says, and Madara knows he is somewhat powerless to hold him there against his will forever (ties into the 'joining akatsuki thing)
    3: Madara sets this up and probably ambushes Kakashi and Rin, but before this he wants to see how well Obito can handle the Zetsu suit. Zetsu helped Obito because Madara told him to help Madara.
    4: Obito's weakness (Rin) is exploited by Madara.

I don't know if it's someone controlling Kakashi, if it's as simple as Kakashi making a mistake or if it really is Zetsu's trick. But I obviously think there's more to this than just Kakashi getting confused and plowing a chidori through Rin's chest. It COULD be that Rin and Kakashi were separated in the mist, and at that time Rin thought it was Kakashi and it really wasn't.

I think Minato probably shows up later. Wonder what his & Kakashi/Rin's missions were. And I wonder if Obito will logically be suspicious of Madara. I mean there's pessimism, then there's this steaming pile of weird beyond coincidental 'poop', as Zetsu would call it. Zetsu also stated there are various ones of him elsewhere. Which is kind of cool because we can see how he knows so much at the same time. It's more advanced than Kage bunshin because it's not necessarily a technique, it's just what he is.

One COOL thing though is that this along with a few other recent chapters tie directly to Kakashi's first teachings to Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto. From being there for comrads to this chapter... looking underneath the underneath AND his tip to Naruto about kage bunshins. lol

Quote Originally Posted by tousendrinksbleach View Post
    Kakashi just killed rin...This is probably why he awakened his MS later
    I think you're right. Not in that he 'killed' Rin... IMO that is a setup. But he might have learned or figured out the truth of what really happened, and that it was 'him' or something that took his appearance that killed Rin, it was devastating. But the question then is... how did he find out?

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Just 2 words :typical thing

That was just one of the things i expected to have happened to Rin . And the stupid Obito thought Kakashi just murdered her to kill some time and he decide to become what he is now .....i mean what the hell this is just too stupid .

I really love Naruto but this is starting to piss me off big time . This dude as well, just like Sasuke has a stupid reason for turning into such complete bastard . Just too damn annoying

New Reply
Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast