Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 604 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Omnion_1990 View Post
    My Theory:

Though no one will read.

I think this has nothing to do with Madara. These were mist ninjas. I think they used mist jutsu and Kakashi desperate to protect rin prolly either:

- Didnt think it was rin, was a fake
    - got confused in the mist
    - or the mist ninjas could transform into rin and him even fooling his sharingan

my reasoning behind this is thats why Obito controlled the hidden mist and the forth mizukage .

I do however think madara was planning to make Obitos eyes into the rinnegan.

And to those crying about how the manga is going on... its ALL about pain and hatred and how to conquer it. Theres always something like a tradegy that happens and someone evil (in this case madara) manipulates it. thats the cycle of hatred. orochimaru manipulated sasuke, danzo kabuto, obito nagato etc etc.
    I have similar thoughts. I dunno if the Mist at this time is being manipulated by a 'false' Kage or this part of their 'practice', ie Bloody mist trials.

Or this is why Tobi later controlled Yagura.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Blade800's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

There´s no way Kakashi killed rin willingly, or that he even killed her for real.

By the way, Obito did said "You LET rin die" he didnt said you killed rin.

Nice try Kishimoto

Father and son

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How does Zetsu even know what Rin and Kakashi look like? Was he spying on the 3 the whole time while they were at the whatever bridge?

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I find it disturbing that we still haven't seen the 3rd Mizukage. Maybe he's the 'extra' party in Madara's plan that's been helping him besides Zetsu.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Rin was kidnapped by the Mist and they created a bunch of experimental clones of her? And they only were able to kidnap her by kicking Kakashi's ass and taking her away? Then, the experiments resulted in her death?

Just rambling. That would mean that Kakashi allowed her to die without actually murdering her, but rather one of the experimental clones of her. Though, you know what'd be alot worse? If Kakashi was tricked into killing her by a Genjutsu. That'd be really bad. Eitherway, chapter was too short. I was happy for an early chapter but damn. A bit more content would've been better.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GOOMOONRYONG View Post
    How does Zetsu even know what Rin and Kakashi look like? Was he spying on the 3 the whole time while they were at the whatever bridge?
    Gonna go out of my way and assume that Madara was watching and waiting with hundreds of Zetsu in multiple countries for just such an opportunity like his encounter with Obito.

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    What seems most strange is that Obito will just turn back and walk away from this. That just doesn't make any sense to me. Being so madly in love with Rin as he is, and the feeling of betrayal towards Kakashi should make him jump out and go maniac-mode. Who just walks away from something like that?
    The masked body he is wearing probably took him away forcefully.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Madara being that certain to see him again just fuel the manipulation theory.

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope we get to see what happened with Obito/Madara (if he was still alive) on the night of the Kyuubi attack, I wonder if Obito was pissing himself knowing he had to take on Minato.

Did anyone else think Obito looked like Kabuto once he came out of the hideout?

Also thought the whole eyes being connected thing was bullshit. I wonder if Obitio was seeing out of Kakshi's eye while they were in close contact during the current war.

Maybe this Rin is a fake clone and real Rin was taken out by the enemey and is lying somewhere Obito can't see. Curious to see the explanation on this one, so far I haven't been that impressed with the flashback.
    Last edited by GOOMOONRYONG; October 02, 2012 at 02:17 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GOOMOONRYONG View Post
    Also thought the whole eyes being connected thing was bullshit. I wonder if Obitio was seeing out of Kakshi's eye while they were in close contact during the current war.
    WHen Kakashi ran chidori through his body his sharingan went wireless

12. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Also, we more and more learn just how good of an actor Obito really is... When Tobi first met kakashi who would thought how much anger he has twords him...

Another wasted chapter... this 2 last chapter could very well be put in one alone, and it would still leave space for more information... this story is dragging too much, if litle information like this takes this much time, how much time will take to show how Madara and Obito decided to release Kyuubi, and how they decided to anihilate the Uchiha clan...

This past 2 weeks where really great, one full chapter with conversation about s***t and how to do stretchings, and another full chapter of tree running... really awsome, i'm wundering how am i going to manage to go to sleep with this much excitement...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I really don't like this chapter. Not so much that it had little content, not to say I liked that either, but really because it reminds me a lot of a certain part of the Soul Society arc in Bleach.
    Spoiler show

Anyone else aside from me see that similarity? Also still interested to know exactly what the hell Rin and Kakashi are doing fighting Mist ninja.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    Gonna go out of my way and assume that Madara was watching and waiting with hundreds of Zetsu in multiple countries for just such an opportunity like his encounter with Obito.
    Well we know he couldn't have known who they were because Zetsu asked last chapter who Obito was talking about in his dreams. Maybe Obito gave them a detailed description or something or perhaps Madara had Zetsu go to the villages like you said and Zetsu learned who Rin and Kakashi were.

At this point Obito has been down in that tunnel at least a year possibly even two if you look at how long his hair has gotten. I just hope the next chapter isn't as drawn out good god, almost nothing happened this chapter.

And why are there no Mist ninja around Obito? There should be at least 30 in the area where he is in now according to Spiral Zetsu. He was able to slip by without being spotted by anyone? Come on MANNN
    Last edited by GOOMOONRYONG; October 02, 2012 at 03:40 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I've decided I'm going to jump on the "Kakashi got trolled by some Mist ninja's mist-based jutsu" wagon. I don't think Rin would be given such important intel right? I mean Kisame was with the intel team. Rin's a medical ninja, like others have said.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Something seems fishy here. Even if Rin was being controlled, I can't imagine Kakashi killing her (only if he was controlled, too). But maybe it was all just a setup, with mokuton clones looking like Kakashi and Rin!
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

... 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    Madara being that certain to see him again just fuel the manipulation theory.
    Might be, or it might just be Madara being that sure the world is full of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade800 View Post
    There´s no way Kakashi killed rin willingly, or that he even killed her for real.

By the way, Obito did said "You LET rin die" he didnt said you killed rin.

Nice try Kishimoto
    Or, you know. Kishi just didn't want to flat out reveal prematurely that "Kakashi KILLED Rin" and thus take away much suspension from his flashback session. But it might be something to it, by all means. Personally I really do not know what to believe at this moment. On one side there's the genjutsu/Hidden Mist technique, which would be truly tragic... On the other hand there's the really neat detail of Kakashi's mask still being torn from the slash he received months ago. It's such a neat little detail that it's actually suspicious of Kishi to even remember putting it in. Especially when this is months later. That detail alone really screams that this is somehow not real. However if Rin died in a completely different manner, and Kakashi tells that to Obito, he'll look incredibly stupid and lose a lot of credibility.

New Reply
Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast