Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 604 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ryr's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

I still think that Nagato is 50% Uchiha / 50% Uzumaki. Hence he can use the Rinnegan without injecting Senju DNA.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't find senju clan as good as the manga said because take out hashirama, the only one that can use mokuton and his DNA is the key. I don't think if oro/kabuto use some other senju DNA, it won't grand you that wonderful power for example use tobirama or tsunade's DNA, it won't give 1% of what yu can get with hashirama's DNA (mokuton). In the other hand(uchihas) have a sharingan that can developed over time until ems.. and hashirama's DNA with a uchiha sharingan can grant you rinnegan but i doubt if sasuke obtained another senju DNA, it won't give you the rinnegan if that was the case everyone will try to take tsunade's DNA
    Last edited by EMS; October 04, 2012 at 10:32 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I sure hope Kishi doesn't make rin's corpse into black zetsu.
    I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nasuke View Post
    I want to point out a few things we saw in this chapter:
    1. The way Obito was able to see what Kakashi was seeing. I believe that this is somehow linked to the ability of the Rinnegan (shared field of vision). Perhaps when Obito had Hashirama's cells implanted in him, he gained the ability to see what Kakashi sees if he's within a certain range of him (like the six paths of Pain).
    2. I am almost certain that it really was Kakashi who killed Rin. Perhaps it was a mistake on his part confusing her with an enemy (if the Hidden Mist used the Mist no Jutsu that Zabuza has repeatedly used before). I do not think he was a Zetsu clone and I do not think Rin was a spy. She might have turned later, but I doubt she has always been a spy.
    3. This is definitely how Kakashi/Obito awaken the MS. The dynamics of power translations between people who have exchanged eyes is not understood, but this is probably the moment that his Sharingan evolves. It will certainly happen to him before it happens to Kakashi considering he will be under Madara's tutelage.
    Well if you remember sasuke, his MS didn't activate until after he heard the whole story about Itachi and was on the beach crying like a lil bizzznitch. So I guess it doesn't have to occur in the moment, but can happen after some time, based on the emotion that one experiences by virtue of it. For instance, how the hell could Kakashi develop an MS? No one knows how? Up until now people just accepted it and didn't seem to care about how it was possible. But now we see. Maybe it could be some lag time between the eyes, since Kakashi isn't a uchiha, or maybe after experiencing what Itachi did to him, he felt he could develop it, on the basis of what happened to rin and obito, that is if he used the emotion connected to them to awaken it. lots of possibilities here.

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    Either that or Kishi is very sloppy ... both scenarios are highly possible ...
    Kishi has a HISTORY of being sloppy. This guy drew Minato's head on the hokage mountain before Minato even became hokage! This he has done numerous times.
    Last edited by TearsOfScarlet; October 04, 2012 at 11:55 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ryr View Post
    I still think that Nagato is 50% Uchiha / 50% Uzumaki. Hence he can use the Rinnegan without injecting Senju DNA.
    He is uzumaki...it's confirmed, as to why he became 'chosen one' and given rinnegan by Madara I think this will get covered when Obito goes back to Madara to become his slave.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Either that or Kishi is very sloppy ... both scenarios are highly possible ...
    kakashi was a double agent between mist and konoha.rin had blown away his cover, kakashi had to kill rin for this reason.

this explains why he did not have headbands during the war

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    What makes you say that? The clothes? If she was post-timeskip, then she'd be much taller.
    Pretty much. Regardless, the point about Kishi messing up with looks remains either way.

Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Criss-Kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Rereading the chapters, you can really tell that Kishi never had anything planned out. Kakashi states that the Hyuga were Konoha's eldest and greatest clan...
    Man, how times change quick :P

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    I don't find senju clan as good as the manga said because take out hashirama, the only one that can use mokuton and his DNA is the key. I don't think if oro/kabuto use some other senju DNA, it won't grand you that wonderful power for example use tobirama or tsunade's DNA, it won't give 1% of what yu can get with hashirama's DNA (mokuton). In the other hand(uchihas) have a sharingan that can developed over time until ems.. and hashirama's DNA with a uchiha sharingan can grant you rinnegan but i doubt if sasuke obtained another senju DNA, it won't give you the rinnegan if that was the case everyone will try to take tsunade's DNA
    I just think there had to be a reason why Kishimoto would say so much about both halves. He's done a ton in the manga to show the full strength of the uchiha and he's done it much more directly than he ever did via any 'pure' senju. Even now, he's been showing Hashirama's power through freakin' Uchihas. Obito, Madara, Zetsu... we just got a snapshot of some of Hashirama in Pt. 1. IN fact, he only talks about Hashirama usually through secondary characters and as a point of reference. Drives me nuts. Same with Tobirama. Unless this is the last secret in the story, it just seems downright stubborn at times, similar to the Tobi/Obito secret.

"Hashirama was the baddest MF in the book, and you'll find out why in every indirect way possible." lol

It's why I wonder about the Nara clan, Aburame clan, Inuzaka, etc. Because they are listed as Nara or Aburame, not 'Senju'. Only one I remember ( could have missed some) is Tsunade, as his grand-daughter. And Uzukmaki was said to be linked to the Senju. I get the 'will of fire', but that doens't mean someone's a 'senju'. So I wonder what happened to this 'powerful clan'. It just seems odd for them to melt into the background. This isn't a big deal, by-the-by. It's just one of my personal little pet-peeves.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abyozuu View Post
    kakashi was a double agent between mist and konoha.rin had blown away his cover, kakashi had to kill rin for this reason.

this explains why he did not have headbands during the war
    ok .. and what about his mouth cloth? why is it still torn after several months?
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Criss-Kun View Post
    Rereading the chapters, you can really tell that Kishi never had anything planned out. Kakashi states that the Hyuga were Konoha's eldest and greatest clan...
    Doesn't mean he didn't have things planned out. Just - as you say, times change and it isn't so quick. Even that time was over a period of maybe a year or so (to us). I dn't think Kishimot ois perfect, even in my last post I list one of my own pet-peeves. But he's still damn good. What's happening now was somewhat foreshadowed many years ago in some of the earliest chapters in the book. Whether or not he planned it exactly, meh, probably not. But he tried to leave the door open for as many possibilities as he could, including what he may think of later on. Not so easy to do in a series that spans over such a long period of time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The same with sadaime hokage been the strongest hokage and so far kishi had hashirama as a fairy tale shinobi and the same with jutsus.
    In part one a katon,raiton or rasengan,chidori was something unbelievable and now any body can use a kekkei genkai and shot laser out of the ass or an ass pull forbidden jutsu..

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

ok .. and what about his mouth cloth? why is it still torn after several months?
    Great eye... I'm starting to think that neither one of them is the real one... It's just that Zetsu was able to see into Obito«s memorys, and copied them somehow, taht's why they woul look exactly the same as Obito remembered them...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

A question :
    ARe you think Madara is Gedo Mazu creator !?

I think he created it with his Rinnegan power and that why he become weak !!
    خداحافظ

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

He also originally said that the sharingan evolved from the byakugan, but we now know that's not true either.
    I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

New Reply
Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast