Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 604 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member okyatoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Xiraiya View Post
    So am I the only one thinking Tobi's knowledge of Konoha might have come from limited viewing through Kakashi's Sharingan, or something of that nature? This has been alluded to in a metaphorical sense but these two are the only ones we know of who have shared a set of eyes while both also being alive, so who really knows, Gaara can see through sand, why not a linked Sharingan?
    I also think the same way (and others, as well). . . It was implied in the Gaiden Arc (243, p17)

I know many will say that this was a metaphor. . . But look at what's happening right now. . . (or even in other previous cases)
    Last edited by okyatoks; October 04, 2012 at 09:35 PM.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    We saw Sakura's normal outfit was the same as her mission clothes. Plus, Sakura's hair is wrong for Part One.
    Doesn't really mean anything though. The hair might, but that's just one panel. I think Kishi drew Kakashi in like, three or four panels with little to no change from Gaiden Kakashi.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Shared vision is an ability of the Rinnegan. Obito has Hashirama's cells. We have been led to believe Senju DNA could be the secret to unlocking the Rinnegan once you already have EMS. I think the shared vision here is explainable in the context of what we know about the Rinnegan. How would Madara be able to control Yagura from his lair? Mokoton clone in the Hidden mist or have Zetsu impersonate someone? I mean... was Madara also already in control of the Mist at this point in time?

The mist would have a reason for going after Kakashi because he has the Sharingan. Moreover, if someone in the Yamanaka clan were working for the Mist then Kakashi could be under control. I think we can rule out Hidden Mist technique. Still... genjutsu is a possibility... and experimental bodies could mean anything.

After all the terrible things Tobi has done and after all the dead people, I can't believe that he would switch to the good side. I mean come on... he started this war... he murdered the Uchiha clan... he manipulated Sasuke... he was described by Shikamaru's dad as being beyond change. I think that Obito is going to remain an enemy even if he turns against Madara.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

kakashi's hope for another 'powerup', a boost to his MS tech would be good. Both sharingans means greater power...kakashi deserves it, kakashi getting Obito's other eye, his kamui, he could lock away what ever he wanted in another dimension it could be a solution for juubi vessel...never to be used again.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gold349 View Post
    kakashi's hope for another 'powerup', a boost to his MS tech would be good. Both sharingans means greater power...kakashi deserves it, kakashi getting Obito's other eye, his kamui, he could lock away what ever he wanted in another dimension it could be a solution for juubi vessel...never to be used again.
    Kakashi has to keep his eye closed, always, unless he wants to use Sharingan. what will he do if he got Sharingan for both eyes? keep both his eyes closed? one Sharingan drains enough of his strength, what two will do to him?
    Naruto Forever

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gold349 View Post
    Knowing Kishi, "both sharingans means full potential" will translate to Obito turning against Madara and siding with Kakashi

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offensive bias View Post
    Can't be cuz Madara is in love with Hashirama....he is not the kind that cheats.
    you know i would believe that Madara totally seems like he is in love him Hashirama....My god imagine what their babys would be like ^_^

But i could see Nagato being Madaras son(now was this ever talked about before.....was nagato aware that tobi was obito and not the "real" madara)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if this week is the last ;;flashback to explain why kakashi killed rin or the true behind it.
    I really wants to see where sasuke and orochimaru are going to but that might take a while after these flashback we going back to madara/obito vs naruto/kakashi

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    ok .. and what about his mouth cloth? why is it still torn after several months?
    well, there are several "kakashi" who take charges since kakashi's birth. the mouths part are not exact copies of the real one. to hide this inconsistencies all the fake kakashis wear the same mask

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member HurtiPurti's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

white zetsu killed rin... hmm, in the end obtio's gonna sacrifice himself and attack madara.... how predictable...
    Tobi is clearly Izuna Uchiha
    Spoiler show

http://mangahelpers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=49938&dateline=1200539376
Your Current Signature Picture

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Darthdevil's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HurtiPurti View Post
    white zetsu killed rin... hmm, in the end obtio's gonna sacrifice himself and attack madara.... how predictable...
    Even if thats the case , i highly , highly , highly doubt Obito would change his mind . He wanna live in a peaceful world with Rin , nothing , really nothing , can change his mind . Maybe he attacks Madara , but he would continue his plan at any cost .

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's quite possible "experimental bodies" could mean the mist was experimenting on their shinobi to create hybrids like Kisame and Fuguki.
    I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darthdevil View Post
    Even if thats the case , i highly , highly , highly doubt Obito would change his mind . He wanna live in a peaceful world with Rin , nothing , really nothing , can change his mind . Maybe he attacks Madara , but he would continue his plan at any cost .
    Agreed, he has been seen lecturing Sasuke, Naruto, Danzo, Itachi, and the 5 Kage about his philosophy. it doesn't seem relevant only to the Rin incident. Either he is completely bonkers or perfectly clear about what he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    It's quite possible "experimental bodies" could mean the mist was experimenting on their shinobi to create hybrids like Kisame and Fuguki.
    I was thinking "experimental bodies" referred to Pain's paths...but just realized its Village of Mist and not Rain...still wouldn't rule it out tho.

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    But i could see Nagato being Madaras son(now was this ever talked about before.....was nagato aware that tobi was obito and not the "real" madara)
    Well I think Nagato knew about reviving Madara, because Konan specifically told Tobi they betrayed him. This also means they knew him as Madara. Only explanation would be...Nagato must believe that Madara is a "shell of his former self" and that killing him and reviving him through RT would bring him back in his prime.

Nagato also didn't use any Zetsu stuff...even though they might have synced well with his Rinnegan and were supposedly more durable...which could mean he was unaware of the real Madara and the Hashirama tree.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if anyone with the Rinnegan can see through any one elses Rinnegan, regardless of who they are? That'd be neat.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xiraiya View Post
    So am I the only one thinking Tobi's knowledge of Konoha might have come from limited viewing through Kakashi's Sharingan, or something of that nature? This has been alluded to in a metaphorical sense but these two are the only ones we know of who have shared a set of eyes while both also being alive, so who really knows, Gaara can see through sand, why not a linked Sharingan?
    I don't think you are. There could be a link between the two. But at teh same time I also think Obito knew more about the village because he was from there. He knew a lot about the Aburame clan, Yamanaka clan, defenses, etc. Some things were natural, other things he probably learned from being observant, Zetsu and maybe through Madara. I think his knowledge of so much is now understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by offensive bias View Post
    Knowing Kishi, "both sharingans means full potential" will translate to Obito turning against Madara and siding with Kakashi
    Yeah... and I still don't like it even though I think this really will happen. The guy has done some nasty, evil $h!t. Angry, bitter or whatever, he murdered some people in cold blood. He's like the worst kind of criminal & should be institutionalized (though that wouldn't help since he could jsut phase in and out and escape lol). So I think Kishimoto's got a big decision he's probably already made regarding Obito. Because if he says taht even Obito can be changed after the nasty crap he's pulled, then ANYONE can change.

"Look at this guy. He was killing people for fun. He had no value for human life. He even tried to stab a 3 minute year old. And let's not forget enslaving humanity. In fact, he may have even murdered his own parents. But you know something, there's redemption for him as well."

....... I think it would suck. Yet, I can't get past that at some point, Kakashi and Obito may combine for Susano'O. Like, Bee and naruto are in trouble, somehow Kakashi convinces Obito, and at the last minute what's this? Kabito's Susano'O... I don't necessarily care for Obito turning but I guess I've made peace with myself that it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by lido209boi View Post
    Kakashi was selfish, he would have left his friend and someone who he knew loved him to die. We don't know much about Jiraiya as a youth, as an old man he was indeed strong, I will note that during the flashback of when they were named the sages by Hanzou he was the most worn out. But my interpretation of it is that Kishi have made Jiraiya and Orochimaru's relationship very similar to Naruto and Sasuke and it wouldn't be far fetched to infer that Jiraiya in his youth was not the Jiraiya we knew, most likely he was an underdog like Naruto and Obito.
    First off, I like your post. This is one of the only things I kind of disagree with though. I don't think Kakashi was being selfish or was ever really selfish. I think he was trying to go by the code that he thought was best, which was particularly rigid. He wasn't leaving behind Rin or doing things just for himself, he was making the decisions to follow the rules because he saw an extreme example of what can happen if you don't. So he wanted to accomplish the mission at all costs first without necessarily adapting to situations. I think it can be see nas a flaw but I wouldn't really say it was him being selfish.

Remember what Itachi said, that the path he followed and the one that Madara followed is the path that those with talent (perceived as perfect) tried to take all by themselves and trying to carry the burden of everyone. Itachi, Pain, and even Madara are not methodologically evil ... instead their intentions are altruistic, their intentions are to bring peace and stop suffering
    Madara is interesting to me because up until now we had only seen him as arrogant and relying on power. But the funny thing is... I don't think I've notice him kill in cold blood the same way we saw Obito do it. In fact the most interesting thing is that in some ways, Madara has actually shown mercy.

No he doesn't, Itachi actually implied that they gained it through killing their best friend. Right here in chapter 386, Itachi says "They continued to refine their abilities, and soon, both of them obtained the power of MS". At the end of this page where it says they "continued to refine their abilities", the next panel have blood stains (indicating they killed), which leads to the next page showing them both with MS (in a very dark light, as if they committed a crime to obtain their MS). This is clearly an indication that they had to killed to obtain the MS and it wasn't due to them just training.

http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapte...w-light/page_7
    TBH I'm not sure about this. Maybe it had to be the result of the death of someone, but not necessarily an intentional kill. It probably wasn't the one 'closest to them' because for Madara and Izuna that may have been each-other. Unless it was their father or something. But I also don't think it was just through development and training. SOmething had to happen for them to obtain it.

Did Itachi kill Shisui? Maybe not... or if he did, it was at Shisui's request. It was teh death of someone close to Itachi but it was hardly in cold blood & not what Itachi would have wanted.

Did Sasuke kill Itachi? Actually we find out he really didn't - Itachi already had a terminal illness. But maybe the death of this person closest to him helped to trigger it, especially after living for so long thinking he was someone that he wasn't.

The only other ones we don't know about are Kakashi, Obito and Shisui and how they got theirs... or at the least a story behind it. I think we're getting to it (at snails pace though...) for Kakashi and Obito, but yeah... the MS is still something of a mystery.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast