Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 604 Discussion

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

Kishi making the decision to draw the same Kakashi's mask is fishy, but putting it aside, that's quite realistic. It's not like the mask was in pretty bad shape in the first place, he was probably re-using it. Do you throw away your clothes whenever there is a tiny slit ? Even more practical clothes, in war time.
    Last edited by Gats; October 07, 2012 at 02:58 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    Kishi making the decision to draw the same Kakashi's mask is fishy, but putting aside that it's quite realistic. It's not like the mask was in pretty bad shape in the first place, he was probably re-using it. Do you throw away your clothes whenever there is a tiny slit ? Even more practical clothes, in war time.
    i think that was deliberate. Cuz take a look at Kakashi's face when Obito says their teamwork will awaken full potential of the sharingan:

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c604/13.html

the scar is present but the torn mask is replaced with a new one in Obito's imagination. its totally weird that its torn in the last page, and in BOTH panels.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offensive bias View Post
    i think that was deliberate. Cuz take a look at Kakashi's face when Obito says their teamwork will awaken full potential of the sharingan:

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c604/13.html

the scar is present but the torn mask is replaced with a new one in Obito's imagination. its totally weird that its torn in the last page, and in BOTH panels.
    It's not the first time Kishi made such mistake, really. Besides it's in Obito's imagination, since he didn't meet Kakashi since his official death, I don't think this specific panel is relevant of anything.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Obito is probably under a Genjutsu, it's hinted when obito gets that weird vision. Also, it's really weird how Madra tells Obito that he'll be BACK. Even more, you can see the cloths and equipment obito uses in the future, like Madara panned everything out. We allready know Madra can see the future(for a short amount of time) maybe, that after he unlocked the rinnegan, he can see the future 20 years ahead or something.
    Thats my opnion really, replay if you have a different opinion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    Kishi making the decision to draw the same Kakashi's mask is fishy, but putting aside that it's quite realistic. It's not like the mask was in pretty bad shape in the first place, he was probably re-using it. Do you throw away your clothes whenever there is a tiny slit ? Even more practical clothes, in war time.
    The war is still ongoing, being out on the battlefield, being away from Konoha...weapons/tools for fighting and medical equipment would be a must, spare uniform/clothing would be the last thing, IMO nothing fishy in Kakashi with the same face mask.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hawaplop View Post
    I don't think Jiraiya was dumb/stupid like Naruto as much as he was dumb/goofy like Naruto.
    Jiraiya was just a lazy goofball whoo didn't take anything seriously except trying to cop-a-feel on Tsunade. He was definitely not stupid though.
    Naruto was a goofball but more so just an idiot who had a monster inside him that saved his ass a bunch of times and gave him a bunch of "oh shit, i better get serious or i might actually die one of these times.", then he got serious. However, even though he's more badass than most characters now, he's still pretty dumb sometimes in battle, which annoys the hell out of the readers after all these years
    More like goofy and perverted. I can't actually recall Jiraiya being shown making a "dumb" mistake. Naruto on the other hand tends to make them far more then he should.

Spoiler: lido209boi;3064990 show
    Last edited by Rikudou King; October 07, 2012 at 03:34 PM.

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

I HIGHLY doubt Kishi made a mistake in the last panels regarding Kakashi's torn mask. To remember to put in such a small neat detail is not a coincidence or mistake, and because it's so small yet so relevant it's very suspicious.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member KaitenV's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

awesome cliffhanger. I can't wait till the next chapter.
    Tons of Online Manga
    Click to visit OtakuHelpers.com and download the latest anime torrents + read manga online!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kaoinshi's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe that the entire time that Obito spent together with Madara and the Zetsu clones, was outside normal time. The statement that Madara made: "Between this and the other world", is to me the solution that will be made clear in one or two chapters.

As Obito trains and grows older, perhaps spending six months up to a year in recovery, estimate that time to have been no more than two or three days in real time.

This would explain gaining the skills (plus size and guts) to go toe to toe with Minato.

I predict next chapter will reveal Rin to be a Kabuto kinda spy(that failed), but this will not be revealed to Obito due to him being talked by Zetsu into returning to the Cavern of Madara.
    We're given a code to live our lives by. We don't always follow it but it's still there.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dattebayo!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I would say this is all a set up by Madara, at this time he was probably controling the mist village with a zetsu clone of himself (which is who Kisame met) when we see Madara linked to the mazou I'm guessing it will be to keep him alive no doubt, but also keep him in contact with all of the zetsu clones which are placed about (which were mentioned in the chapter) being who he is and also having such an elaborate plan to carry out he would want to keep tabs on current events and to gain influence where possible.

When he deemed Obito had got to the point he was of proper use he could just put in a plan to use a zetsu clone of Rin, which Kakashi knows is an enemy and not the real Rin and time it so Obito arrives on the scene at just the right time to see "Rin" being killed.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    More like goofy and perverted. I can't actually recall Jiraiya being shown making a "dumb" mistake. Naruto on the other hand tends to make them far more then he should.
    I disagree. In a fight Naruto doesn't make those mistakes. Its possible because you watch the anime? That's one of the reasons I hate it so much, the fillers make him look a lot stupider than he is.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 96

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    I disagree. In a fight Naruto doesn't make those mistakes. Its possible because you watch the anime? That's one of the reasons I hate it so much, the fillers make him look a lot stupider than he is.
    The fight against Edo Nagato and the fight against the Edo Jinchuuriki were the most recent fights where Naruto was making needless mistakes. Now I'm not saying Naruto can't make a mistake, but I at least expect the mistakes to be something that was unavoidable due to lack of knowledge or something.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member silver_soul's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I posted this in the previous chapter's discussion thread but it's relevant ( even more so with the current chapter, I think)

Quote Originally Posted by silver_soul View Post

In the next chapter after seeing the circumstances of Rin's death I hope it's not a case of Obito misunderstanding the situation and basing his 'hate' on something he didn't understand at the time.

Instead I hope we see something Kakashi did (or did not do) that may be have been a morally ambiguous decision, adding another layer to Kak's character/past.

Both scenario's leave the possibility of Obito being defeated by talk-no-jutse but the latter would be cooler, imo.
    Kakashi's character could just given more depth with the next chapter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hawaplop's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post

Spoiler: lido209boi;3064990 show
    I wasn't actually calling Jiraiya dumb.
    I only used the word bc thats what other people used.
    Thats why i said dumb/goofy, and Naruto dumb/stupid.
    I was calling Jiraiya goofy and Naruto stupid.
    And yea i added the pervert part when i mentioned him trying to touch Tsunade.

Jiraiya is definitely not stupid, and doesnt seem like he ever was, except when it came to the ladies maybe.

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoinshi View Post
    I believe that the entire time that Obito spent together with Madara and the Zetsu clones, was outside normal time. The statement that Madara made: "Between this and the other world", is to me the solution that will be made clear in one or two chapters.

As Obito trains and grows older, perhaps spending six months up to a year in recovery, estimate that time to have been no more than two or three days in real time.

This would explain gaining the skills (plus size and guts) to go toe to toe with Minato.

I predict next chapter will reveal Rin to be a Kabuto kinda spy(that failed), but this will not be revealed to Obito due to him being talked by Zetsu into returning to the Cavern of Madara.
    How could Rin be a spy and Minato not know about it...cmon...
    And how can Madara's lair be time non-existent?
    You made the claim that these are possible theories but didnt describe how either one could possibly be true....

Backup your opinions.

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by silver_soul
    In the next chapter after seeing the circumstances of Rin's death I hope it's not a case of Obito misunderstanding the situation and basing his 'hate' on something he didn't understand at the time.
    Thats the most likely scanario methinks And even after the flashbacks end and Kakashi will tell Obito that it was sth totally different etc. Obito will still say that Rin is dead and it doesn't matter anymore etc. <x2>, and the fight will go on xD
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

New Reply
Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast