Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
I guess Kakashi did teach Sasuke well after all, I bet he would be proud on how Sasuke impaled Naruto with a Chidori
two possibilities - either mr spiral has a mind of his own and is not under madara's infulence OR its all an act to manipulate Obito.
except in the second case its hard to believe Obito didn't figure it out as he grew up.
It makes no sense for Kakashi saying "I wasn't able to protect Rin" or Obito saying "you let Rin die", if the last scene in the current chapter is true.
Is it possible that Rin already died between Obitos "death" and the current chapter?
A scenario like this:
- Rin was killed by someone, Kakashi failed to protect her
- Kakashi goes on revenge alone, this could explain Minatos absence
- Madara receives this info from Zetsu
- Madara sees a good opportunity to awaken Obitos Mangekyou Sharingan
- Madara orders Zetsu to take out the one who killed Rin and change his appearance into that person
- Kakashi is set up into thinking he is chasing the killer of Rin, which is actually just Zetsu
- Kakashi finds him and goes for the killing blow with Chidori, the killer (Zetsu) changes his appearance into Rin
- Kakashis mind is fucked up, he cries
- Obito arrives, sees his best friend piercing a Chidori through the girl he loves and awakens MS
- Rins appearance is once more changed into the person who killed Rin
- Obito doesn't understand anything, he is also somehow forced to go back
- Back at the hideout Madara tells Obito that Rin already died before, Kakashi couldn't protect her and what Obito saw was Kakashi avenging Rins death. He also tells him that without Rin there is no point to go back to the village, that the world is fucked up and so on. Madara reveals Obito his masterplan of a world full of marshmallows and that Obito with his newly gained MS can fullfill this plan blabla
Of course this is far from perfect.
Last edited by syx; October 02, 2012 at 05:15 AM.
I think is the real kakashi and the real rin and it might sound weird but you see smoked in the whole surrounding, what about if kakashi didn't know thatt that was rin and kakashi though it was an enemy and used chidori that will explain a little about rin surprises and kakashi crying but of courses it was l set up by madara.
Probably using his sharingan/genjutsu and made rin look like the enemy's and kakasbi felt for it..
I doubt kakasbi got used to the sharingan yet and he is still young and burnable for madara's genjutsu
What was that dark shadow that told obito that the yellow flash was in amission?black zetsu?
Last edited by EMS; October 02, 2012 at 05:29 AM.
anyway the arrival of the much awaited hax of hashirama cells has been hinted at....i really doubt kishi is writing this stuff anymore...it was so contrived
I feel like reading a soap right now...
Hidden Mist screams Zabusa to me.
At the beginning of Naruto it was mentioned that the genin of the hidden mist had to undergo a test where they had to fight each other, even their best friends.
It might be a longshot but maybe Kakashi and Rin (and probably other konoha shinobi) could've been overpowered by the mist and were used as test subjects for that matter, or they were just cruel and wanted to see them suffer. OR Madara is behind it all (most likely that one...)
Either way that end of the chapter cought me off guard. Judging by her appearence alone, Rin is one of the nicest shinobi out there. To see someone like her killed by a friend is certainly an unpleasent sight.
I can already see Madara saying to Obito: "I know it hurts, but there is one way to get her back and be with her forever..."
Kakashi kills Rin? or Zetsu clone?
or Rin is actually a Hidden Mist spy?
The Naruto world sure has shrinked. First Obito pops into Madara's underground in another country than he was crushed in. Then Kakashi and Rin are conveniently attacked close enough that he can get there within a short amount of time. Jeez.
An awesome chapter again.