Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 597 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 604 Discussion

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto Naruto 604 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Last edited by thornofcarrion; October 02, 2012 at 02:51 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 604 Spoiler Discussion

Chapters out.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/604

Gotta admit didn't see that coming.
    Last edited by blankempathy; October 02, 2012 at 02:57 AM.

Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

- Kakashi being manipulated by someone (Possibly Zetsu, Madara, anyone else)
    - Kakashi read the uchiha stone tablet and trying to reach Mangekyou Sharingan straight from 2 tamoe.
    - Kakashi realises theyre surrounded and no way to escape, he rathers kill rin and suicide // run away than let them get caught and spill information about village.

My thoughts

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuvi View Post
    - Kakashi being manipulated by someone (Possibly Zetsu, Madara, anyone else)
    - Kakashi read the uchiha stone tablet and trying to reach Mangekyou Sharingan straight from 2 tamoe.
    - Kakashi realises theyre surrounded and no way to escape, he rathers kill rin and suicide // run away then let them get caught and spill information about village.

My thoughts
    i think she may have been a spy...and if you look kakashi is crying
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ya, I wouldn't be surprised if Madara had some way of manipulating the eyes of those who aren't originally part of the clan. it's possible that kakashi's youth and inability to control the eye caused him to be under the control of Madara. it also appears that Madara was able to choose when Obito could see through the other eye. Purposely letting him know that something bad was happening to Rin but at the same time it's possible Obito never put 2 and 2 together and considered that if there was some weird way for him to see through his other eye why did it only happen then.

It's possible that madara may slip up in the fight and use it as a means for obito to overpower kakashi by seeing through all his moves, though as the fight progresses he'll recall the event in which he was able to see through kakashi's eyes once before and may realize that perhaps it wasn't exactly his fault that Rin died but madara's.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

This Kakashi is OBVIOUSLY a zetsu clone.

It can't be kakashi cause :

If he did it by is own will (for good or bad reasons) et would remember killing Rin and crossing eyes with Obito.Thus he don't.
    If he he was under genjustsu he wouldnt cry.
    If he was under genjutsu and released just before giving the killing blow he would remember crossing eyes with obito.

That "i can impersonate everyone" zetsu ability is the biggest plot cheat ever (was already lame with kisame)

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh Kakashi, you heartbreaker...

Quote Originally Posted by Minishin View Post

If he did it by is own will (for good or bad reasons) et would remember killing Rin and crossing eyes with Obito.Thus he don't.
    If he was under genjutsu and released just before giving the killing blow he would remember crossing eyes with obito.

That "i can impersonate everyone" zetsu ability is the biggest plot cheat ever (was already lame with kisame)
    Probably not a Zetsu clone, since he's using Chidori.

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

i also think rin may be a spy . btw this finally explains how kakashi activated his MS

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Shackie's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Minishin View Post

Zetsu hasnt been shown to do the other persons technique, like when he impersonated Neji...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Hoonestly, when I first saw the panel of Obito "seeing" Rin's death from the killer's eyes, I figured he was telepathically linked with the Zetsu clone that killed her, so he saw it. But it looks like it's actually Kakashi, since he's using Chidori. To my knowledge, we haven't seen the Zetsus be able to use someone else's skill.

Who knows, we may get trolled on that. I do kinda like the Rin spy idea, though.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, fuck.
    Its obviously a set up, but still.

By the way, the whole "comunicating eyes" bit was hinted at in this chapter, since it seems that Obito sees through Kakashi's Sharingan eye, with the way he clutches his empty eye.
    That or is Zetsu's form of comunication.

Good job by Kishi in letting that hanging.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mack's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

We already saw one ninja sacrificing for another to save him. Remember Yahiko who jumped on Nagatos Kunai? I can imagine Rin to die for kakashi so Kakashi can get stronger and get out. Also i can imagine Kakashi beong able to run by himself, but he was staying, because Rin was weaker and he was ready to die with her. Again, she just jumps into chidori

Or this Rin is a clone and Kakashi realized it.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well this kid just gets stupider by the day...

anyway if Rin was a spy, Obito expects Kakashi to not kill her and commit treason? To quote Madara, thats a bit too much

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Its shit like this that makes me love this manga. Damn Kakashi I cant wait to learn why you killed her.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Rin being a spy theory won't fit cause when he died vs pain kakashi still refered as rin as a friend ad was happy to meet her in the afterlife with minato and obito.

Kakashi still consider Rin as an ally and a friend.

While dying he said that he was a trash not being able to protect rin and obito.Why would he do that if he killed her HIMSELF.And he was not acting cause you know...dying while ur dead would be the biggest troll ever.

Kakashi is a Zatsu Clone OR Rin is a Zaetsu Clone (and the real rin is already dead , thats why kakashi is crying while killing the remaining clone).

New Reply
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast