Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 604 Discussion

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 604 Discussion / 605 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    The chapter was awful. If your going to show flashbacks atleast show something. 8 or 9 pages were wasted by the weak conversation that Obito and Zestu had while running through the forest. Can we just get on with it!
    uhm,I think kishi had a hidden purpose for that discussion,that is the fact that "simple sharingan and hashirama's cells" are above full power of MS. that might explain why obito didn't care about having his eye back from kakashi but rather focused on izanagi and the Sage's power.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

from the 'weak' conversations, we find the zetsu's are indeed keeping tabs on important players like the 'yellow flash', the zetsu indeed feed Madara upto date info, answers questions on how top secrets from a certain clans jutsu/techs to top secret security detail was revealed/compramised...this flashback is the making of 'Tobi' also confirms/conretes what zetsu role has been in all this.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope tobi is the spiral guy,who may merge with obito,to explain why he got called tobi

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i still think madara's long nap has a lot to do with what's going on outside the hideout.

ex.he could be controlling yagura somehow...telepathically maybe...or even through the black rods like nagato.but,him sleeping for weeks/months on end is very odd...to the fact that obito's hair grew out(now that's one hell of a nap)...

"While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams."

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gold349
    this flashback is the making of 'Tobi' also confirms/conretes what zetsu role has been in all this.
    Not to mention that some stuff can be explained with time-lines also by this 'spiral-guy' body put on Obito to make him look, uhm, I don't know, more adult-like? <like here I have in mind the stuff with attack on Konoha and skirmish with the Yellow Flash and any other instance when "Tobi"/Madara looked more like an adult compared to other characters:
    Spoiler show

xD
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Truballa11 View Post
    I want to go out on limb and say that RIN was a clone. She attacked Kakashi and he killed the clone. Like Madara set it up so Obito would see it and he would want revenge. I'm guessing the body wasn't recovered. But Putting it in perspective it would be easy to trick him and make him hate Kakashi because of it and would want revenge.
    Yup. I said that back on pg 5 of this thread. Rin is a zetsu clone. It is mocking her chakra so Obito couldn't tell the difference.
    I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

we should keep in mind that even a sharingan user can be affected by others' sharingan illusions (such as danzo or itachi). of course madara is weak now and without his powerful eyes,but he has got a 3tomoes sharingan whereas obito possesses just a 2tomoes.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    I just have this weird feeling that Obito is going to see Sakura rushing toward Naruto and this will remind him of Rin somehow. Which could lead to his Heel/Face turn. You know it is coming. And it allows Sakura to be useful for the plot.
    Lol, didn't thought about it, but it certainly possible.
    I mean, technically, everyone is rushing toward him right now, since Obito and Madara are the only threat left in this war.

She's not the fastest or the nearest though, so she shouldn't be the first to arrive there, but you never know.

Some people don't like Sakura, so maybe they can hope that she will arrive and that Obito will kill her to show his point!

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ryr's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    i still think madara's long nap has a lot to do with what's going on outside the hideout.

ex.he could be controlling yagura somehow...telepathically maybe...or even through the black rods like nagato.but,him sleeping for weeks/months on end is very odd...to the fact that obito's hair grew out(now that's one hell of a nap)...
    Eh, interesting point.

Honestly, I also have the feeling that perhaps Madara had been influencing the world events from his hideout throughout the three world wars. Maybe he used the Zetsus to spread the black rods to potential victims.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

next chapter we will discover why and what's happened. then it will end with obito coming back to madara,ready to hug the dark side!

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    Lol, didn't thought about it, but it certainly possible.
    I mean, technically, everyone is rushing toward him right now, since Obito and Madara are the only threat left in this war.

She's not the fastest or the nearest though, so she shouldn't be the first to arrive there, but you never know.

Some people don't like Sakura, so maybe they can hope that she will arrive and that Obito will kill her to show his point!
    Sakura's death would serve multiple purposes:
    -it would give her character depth and relevance ( finally! )
    -it would resolve the whole pairing issue ( finally! )
    -it would show Naruto succeding where Obito failed, having faith in the world
    -it would give Naruto a way to TNJ Obito

Still I doubt it will happen, Sasuke already tried and failed, I just don't see Kishi doing this again.
    Also the whole sacrificing/killing thing was already done with Hinata, it was meaningless since she could've brought back to life thanks to Gedo Rinne no Jutsu anyway, but still

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Scary stuff seen through Obito/Kakashi's eye:
    Spoiler show

: (

btw. @Bill the Cat, f**k, awesome idea - it would <or could> explain WHY Madara was so sure when he said to Obito: "You... will definitely return. And you will give me your gratitude when the time comes."
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

well , this is another 5-6 chapter useless flashback in middle of another useless fight !!!

Why both Nagato and Tobi turned to super strong and stupid character !?

killing so many for love and peace ..... I can understand why Oro want become immortal in that Godless world ( technically in Naruto manga , bad guys will find peace after death and so called good guys will get sealed in Shingami's belly and facing an eternal torture !! ) or Sasuke become mad on konoha and wanting his REVENGE but what about Nagato/Madara/Tobi !? simply they are some idiots with great power !!

Danzo was far better Villian than Madara/Nagato/Tobi but that simple main character don't have strong character to face with him in Konoha and without his stupid Rasengan , Clones and Talk no Jotusu and that why Kishi remove Danzo from story !!!
    Last edited by shafagh; October 07, 2012 at 11:07 AM.
    خداحافظ

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess it only shows how difference Naruto and Sasuke are.

There were so many people complaining how Sasuke was the protagonist for 100 chapters. But then when it shifts back to Naruto they complain about "talk no Jutsu", I guess they miss how Sasuke would brutally defeat his opponents and descend the road of evil?
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Truballa11 View Post
    I want to go out on limb and say that RIN was a clone. She attacked Kakashi and he killed the clone. Like Madara set it up so Obito would see it and he would want revenge. I'm guessing the body wasn't recovered. But Putting it in perspective it would be easy to trick him and make him hate Kakashi because of it and would want revenge.
    Her reaction to the stab makes me wonder if she is actually a clone. NOt to mention her bleeding when she shouldn't be able to bleed if she was a Zetsu.

Considering Obito saw Rin being stabbed through Kakashi's point of view, I'm inclined to believe Kakashi's the Zetsu. There's just no way for Obito to see from Kakashi's Sharingan.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    I guess it only shows how difference Naruto and Sasuke are.

There were so many people complaining how Sasuke was the protagonist for 100 chapters. But then when it shifts back to Naruto they complain about "talk no Jutsu", I guess they miss how Sasuke would brutally defeat his opponents and descend the road of evil?
    People complain when either one is given attention for too long. The only time I recall where people want to see Sasuke is him training for a new jutsu, even though they'd complain Sasuke's getting too much screen time.

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast